Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to town, what's your occupation?

Farm Owner 0.083969465648855 8.4% [ 11 ]
Ranch Owner 0.045801526717557 4.6% [ 6 ]
Inn Owner 0.061068702290076 6.1% [ 8 ]
Bartend 0.16030534351145 16.0% [ 21 ]
It's a secret to everbody 0.43511450381679 43.5% [ 57 ]
I'm a moocher 0.21374045801527 21.4% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 131 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 3041 3042 3043 > >> >>> »|

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK OUR SPECIAL THEME GAME AS WELL AS OUR GIFT BOMBING EVENT

This thread is best viewed in BetterGaia. It is an app available on Google Chrome.

User Image Welcome, farmers, to the The Triplet's Charity Farm. We: Kodo, Crayon and Koda, are the owners of this fine establishment. Don't let our layers of dirt fool you, we welcome all types here, from general store owners to big name farmers. This is a place where you can get come to sow the oats of friendship and get help to dig yourself out of the economic sinkhole that occurred when Gaia started minting gold. Our funds and item collections easily fall into the trillions. If you get lucky, you’ll get added to the Regulars list. “Why would I want that?” you ask? Well, let us tell you, because becoming a regular comes with the following perks:

1. More likely to get high end donations from a generous passerby.
                  2. The ability to bid in our exclusive Art Auctions.
                  3. Able to take part in the bigger, higher paying contests for free.
                  4. Eligible to get more than one donation from the charity per week. (not applicable to separate triplets)
                  5. You get kick a** friends like The Triplets and their merry band of misfits. Who the samhain doesn't want that?!

”Well, that sounds FANTASTIC! But….How do I obtain the coveted badge of honor?” you inquire.

It’s simple! Be yourself. Come chat with us, make some friends, prove you’re gonna stick around. You do that, or, ya know, do some dirty work for Crayon, and voila! You’re in*!

So come in, chat and make friends. You could flash the general public (Kodo’s favorite pastime), eat small children
                (Koda does), plot the destruction of the human race (Crayon’s preferred method of entertainment) or
                whatever floats your boat, but doesn't sink your rubber ducky.

Below is the RQ Drop Box. Post your quest forms in this thread, it'll make it easier for us to find you later.

User Image

* - ]We reserve the right to name anyone we so choose as a ‘Regular’. If you take ‘be yourself’ to mean ‘be a total asshat', you will not be named
                        a regular. Just because you stay and chat, does not mean we accept any harassing behavior from a regular.

We're eagerly waiting another poem, Sidewalk. Your move.

Theme Song:

Welcome! User Image Rules User Image Meet Us User Image Universal Donations User Image Contests User Image Auctions User Image Regulars and Reviews User Image Affiliates
User Image

User Image
                  Same first rule as everyone else on Gaia. Follow the ToS. Don’t do anything we would do. Keep it clean, keep it civil, don’t feed the trolls unless you're going to win.

User Image Read all of the rules. We took time to type them all up, the least you could do is skim through them. If you don’t, try not to get angry if one of us rips your face off. Somewhere in the rules, is a word that seems out of place. Type that word in your request and first posts in the thread.

User Image Do not hound -Fascism- us about getting a donation, just post your request and be nice and talkative. It’s rude to beg. We don’t like rude. Unless it's our regulars and mods being rude to rule breakers.

User Image We do not tolerate the use of mules to up yours chances to win items. Should we find out someone has been using a mule to sign themselves up for a contest multiple times, they will be blacklisted. Regulars will be warned once, but will find themselves taken from the reg list until we decide otherwise. Do not, unless otherwise told, PM or friend request the mule for donations.

User Image Do not complain when asked politely not to do something. If for any reason, the mule, the owners or mods ask you, in the thread, to cease doing something: YOU ARE NOT IN TROUBLE. If you were, we would pm you. Do not start complaining to other thread goers about "getting in trouble". If you feel you were unfairly asked to cease and desist, PM the mule. This behavior is will now result in a warning.

User Image Please only try to bump if the thread is off or almost off the front page and isn't currently having active conversations.

User Image We are reinstating an older rule that we thought could be redacted. We do not allow the attacking (verbally, emotionally, or otherwise) of other charity goers. If you have an issue with someone in the thread, please bring it to one of the owners or mods and DO NOT call them out in thread, or attempt to start an argument in thread. This is a hang out and relaxation spot for many, bad attitudes should not be used to ruin the environment for others, nor will it be tolerated.

Welcome! User Image Rules User Image Meet Us User Image Universal Donations User Image Contests User Image Auctions User Image Regulars and Reviews User Image Affiliates
User Image
If a farmer has a journal icon next to their name, they are a "single" person that you can woo for the "A Farmer's Heart" game.
Click the journal icon to be taken to each farmer's personal journal to see your status for the game.

User Image
Co-Owner; Sheep Dog

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    User Image
                    Name: Crayon A Sarus Rex A.K.A Crayon; Cray; Rexxie
                    Age: Old enough that the term ‘jailbait’ has dust on it.
                    Song:

About: Hello bitches! My name is Crayon and welcome to my favorite slice of heaven: The Triplet’s Charity. I’m pretty extremely loud, energetic and all around crazy. I love meeting new people and making new friends. I’m pretty easy to get along with, but if you push me or one of my girls the wrong way, prepare to be b***h slapped via the interwebs. I’m not scared….YOU DON’T KNOW MY STRUGS!

Anywho, I’m more likely to talk to you if you have something interesting to say and use proper grammar and spelling. Everyone makes mistakes, but for the most part, I like clean and crisp. DO NOT DO THIS! Though you’re bound to see me go all:

-poops on you-
                    OH HAI DARE!
                    -farts-

Because I’m insane. Das what happens. Deal with it. Byyyyyyyyeeeeee~!

User Image
Co-Owner; Alpaca Farmer

User Image
                    User Image

Name: Koda Crest A.K.A Koda, The Devil

About: Crayon’s a hard act to follow. Though that could be her a** blocking my view, makes it hard to see. Anyway, I’m Koda. Generally, I like to think I’m fairly polite. But if you act like a neanderthal, I’ll kick your a** so hard your rectum will go numb. I enjoy people who engage in real conversation beyond basic small talk. Give me a reason to vouch for you to get a hefty donation. Because I want to help. I just need a mean to justify the ends.

Also: I enjoy Chinchillas.

User Image
Co-Owner; Bee Keeper

User Image
                    User Image

Name: Akiikii A.K.A Akii

About: Hi, I'm Akii. c: If you've already posted in the thread, chances are I've already started up a conversation with you. I do my best to make sure no one gets left out. I do have a job irl, though. If I am online, and I've missed you, I'm probably busy doodling. Feel free to bother me first. : D I've been told I'm nice and sweet. Just don't eat me, please.

User Image

User Image
                    Name: Kodo Teal A.K.A Kodo; Harem Leader
                    Music:

About: I enjoy writing, drawing, and making people laugh. Usually at my own expense. I’m an avid lover of foods, teas, and coffee. I also enjoy receiving things like-you-have-no-idea. Art, items, gold, throw it my way! I’ll shower you in praise and possibly (probably) a trade. (I think) My art is getting better, and I hope to be able to draw some of you questers soon enough. Oh! I also enjoy talking to others, despite my rough appearance. Don’t be afraid to say hi :3 I also enjoy anthros mixed with demons or equines, bovines, or big nasty creatures. Keep your kawaii kitten sparkly s**t parked at the door. Give me your fangs, claws, and giant boobs! (Or pen15’s. Those are good too)

User Image

User Image

Name: Reginald Orius A.K.A Regi, Jes
                    Sex: Female. Answers to any pronouns.
                    Musica:

About: Hi, I'm whoever you want me to be, baby. I'm actually an awkward potato. A flirty awkward potato. Or, you know, not. I actually hate talking about myself in this sortof direct way, so I'm mostly desperately trying to take up as much space as possible so it looks like I actually said something about myself even though I'm actually flailing.

User Image
                    Name: Let Me Live A.K.A Live, Day
                    Sex: XX Chromosomes (LEARN YOUR SCIENCE)
                    Musica:

About: Hey! So, look... we need to talk. I think you're awesome. Like, crazy awesome. So you should quote me whenever you want to talk, about anything, although especially about zombies or video games or movies or books or TV shows. Also, I really appreciate puns. That might come in handy someday, so I'll just leave that tidbit riiiight there. Me and Regi should be pictured like this.

User Image

User Image

Name: Kaderach (Kad, Kaderkarp, or Kai)

About: Welp howdy, my lovely landlubbers! Imma Kaderach, a magikarp-like fish. But don’t worry! I can morph easily into a human form. I make purdy art and stuff beneath the sea, and this caught the attention of my current masters; Akii, Crayon, Koda, and Kodo. They use me for my graphic-making talents in their slave ring friendship castle. But it’s worth it. My neighbors down under were terrible. Stupid mermaid king and his human-loving daughters. Anyyywho~ my 1 minute break is over. Back to work and don’t touch my bowl. kthx.

User Image

User Image

For those who prove they deserve it, The Triplets have no problem shelling out the gold to help.
                    Here are some of the things the Charity has given out. But our Gift Bombing holds the most donations given, thanks to help from patrons like you~!

User Image x10 User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image
and A LOT more!

Plus 500+ billion in gold~!

Tips on how to get a donation:
      User Image Be a Repeat Offender of loitering in the thread.
      User Image Give your undivided attention to us everyone.
      User Image Participate in our lavish contests and keep the place moving when it seems to slow down.
      User Image Put our banner in your signature!
      User Image Tell people about how epic we are!
      User Image Tell us how awesome we you are!

And these are just a few (slightly redundant) ideas! But the one thing you MUST do, is fill out the form below and post it in the Request Thread.
[quote="The Triplets Charity"]...[/quote][size=10][color=DarkOrange]
[size=16][b]→ [color=DeepPink]Oh Triplets, my Triplets![/color] ←[/b][/size]
[size=11][color=DarkOrange]
[b]Username[/b] [img]http://i.gyazo.com/453ccc7db3d6b643ab67e5ee386f9278.png[/img] [color=dimgray] (obvious blank is obvious) [/color]
[b]About You[/b] [img]http://i.gyazo.com/cc60be67f470f945e686a3ab221c04ad.png[/img] [color=dimgray] (tell us a little about yourself, e.i. when did you start gaia? When did you start your quest? etc ) [/color]
[b]Your Quest[/b] [img]http://i.gyazo.com/453ccc7db3d6b643ab67e5ee386f9278.png[/img] [color=dimgray] (you can type out what yer lookin for, or post a link to your quest here) [/color]
[b]Anything Else?[/b] [img]http://i.gyazo.com/cc60be67f470f945e686a3ab221c04ad.png[/img] [color=dimgray] (want to let us know how we’re doing? Scream at or sing our praises as you wish.) [/color]
[/color][/size]

User Image

Donating to the Triplets Charity:

The Triplet’s Charity is now collecting:
Gold!
Thanks to generous donations from our wonderful sponsors and fantastic donors~!
We couldn't do it without you guys~

&
RIGs, CIs and Sealed Monthly Letters
To use as prizes and to fund the charity.

Just send a trade, a gift or PM to The Triplets Charity.
                    If you want to be more involved in the charity, by becoming a sponsor or such such thing, just let us know in the PM and give us your ideas.
                    Every donation specified as one to the charity itself, and not as a prize donation, helps us run and fund charity events.
                    We thank you all so much for your donations.
                    Also included here are names of people who have donated as a small thanks.

CURRENT GOAL:
                    1.7 Tril / 2 Tril

User Image
                      Recent Donations
                      User ImageKavalis - A full trade of nice items

Past Donations
                      User ImageThe Triplets - ALL THE THINGS
                      User ImageThe POEt Anon - 4b~
                      User ImageOreo lvl99 - 2b~
                      User ImageAsru - 10b~
                      User ImageThe Last Executioner - A lot of items
                      User ImageReginald Orius - Over 100b
                      User ImagePretty Little Pin Up - 50 mil in items
                      User ImageSage Darktalon - 4 mil in items
                      User Image|3lack Kat - 3 million
                      User ImageLet Me Live - 2 million
                      User Imagepanic ward - 10 million!
                      User ImageSinister_Bunneh - 5 mil in items
                      User ImageLord of Fluff - 100k
                      User ImageNauticah - 63k
                      User ImageLet Me Live - 50m + Great Items
                      User ImagePastel Wishes - 10m
                      User ImageLagorama - 5m + Oct. Birthstnone Necklace
                      User ImageSora Himea - 35m

User Image

User Image
A dating game where you talk to, gift and experience exclusive events with single thread goers.
Each person has different prizes ranging from 25 billion gold to the chance to host a game in the charity.

Click an image to be taken to one of the eligible farmer's journals
User Image
User Image
User Image

The goal of the game is to get to a red heart with an eligible farmer by accumulating points and getting them to accept the blue feather.
                    Points are earned by talking to a farmer, giving them or the charity gifts as well as a few other ways special to each person.
                    Gifts may be given for points only once a day.
                    Talking to a farmer gives points every time you quote the farmer back. do not spam anyone.
                    There are events that activate on four heart levels.
                      +When these events activate you will be given a question that will dole out extra points for a quick boost.
                      +There will at times be an option where you lose points, try to avoid that one.

To see any events after the blue heart, you must purchase a commitment ring from the charity for 1 billion gold by PMing the mule and asking.
                    You may only commit yourself to one person at a time. And while you may continue to court other people, you will not experience any heart events beyond blue. Beware, some people are more prone to jealousy than others.
                    To "break up" with someone and commit to someone else, you must give them a horror gift and a break up letter, as well as publicly dump them.
                    Breaking up with someone will drop them to a purple heart.
                    Prize: Multiple Options depending on who you court

User Image
This is a text based mystery game that may involve your internet persona being [viciously] murdered
or placed in the role of a murderer. You have been warned, please only participate if you are comfortable with this.

If you'd like to read some previous WKTC rounds, click here.

The goal of the game is to figure out Who Killed the Customer as
                    described by one of the Triplets in a three part, omnipresent, short story that contains clues. The murdered Customer is still free to participate, they’ll just be a vengeful spooky-ghostie.
                    Hints can be taken from the murderer’s avatar, signature, post style, profile or even writing/talking style.
                    Try to not change your avatar while participating.
                    If you think you have the murderer figured out, PM The Triplets Charity. You are free to guess before all of the clues are given and the story is completed.
                    If you are wrong, you are disqualified from the round. So be sure or wait 'till you're sure!
                    You will know if you have won when the Triplet hosting posts a conclusion
                    wrapping up the story. This conclusion will include who solved the murder first.
                    This game is open to everyone, but signing up will get you quoted that a game has begin.
                    Prize: Dynamic

Optional Quote Form
                    [spoiler][quote="The Triplets Charity"][/quote][/spoiler]
                    [b][size=15]Who Shot the Sheriff?![/size][/b]
                    [size=10][b]username:[/b]
                    [/size]

User Image
This is an RNG fighting game.

• Generate a number between 1 and 600.
                    • If you land on one of the Triplet's numbers you may challenge them to battle for a prize.
                      • Crayon's numbers are: 69; 134; 276; 312; 459; 525
                      • Koda's numbers are: 43; 124; 261; 395; 412; 553
                      • Kodo's numbers are: 22; 167; 205; 358; 499; 600

• When a Triplet has accepted your duel, you two will duke it out with the following rules:
                      • Each player starts with 100hp.
                      • Decide who goes first amongst yourselves.
                      • Generate a number between 1 and 20, and deal damage equal to your number.
                      • Take turns roleplaying (if you want) a battle until someone loses.
                      • If you win, you get a prize, or you can choose to take on the next Triplet to double or nothing your winnings.

Prize 10bil per Triplet

User Image
This is where random contests/games will be posted, hosted by one or more of the Triplets.
Whomever is holding this contest, please contact/quote that person during your participation.

Currently Decommissioned Contests

This is an avatar contest.

current uniform colors: Blue, Purple and Cream

• Judging will be on Sundays at 9pm EST.
                    • Every week the uniform colors will change and you must match them in a waiter or chef theme.
                    • Show up in uniform on Sunday and the triplets will judge you on your uniform for that week and award the winner a prize.

Prize: 5 billion gold

User Image
                    This is RNG battling: a system to encourage active and creative use of the RNG system on gaia.
                    We encourage role playing your battles, and will reward exceptional storytelling. Please only
                    sign up if you are capable of at least replying to your round within three days.

The Triplets will match people up in pairs and set up a series of rounds.
                    The pairs will be shown via an elimination chart, or post, linked here. You will check this to see your opponent.

ROUND RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
                    Please remember to take into account your and your opponent's classes and the class of your opponent each battle.
                    Each contender has 100 hp
                    Each contending pair quotes each other and both perform an RNG between 1 and 25.
                    Each contender takes off the number their opponent generated from their hp.
                    Each round must be completed within three days.
                    In lieu of an incomplete round, highest hp wins.
                    Extended absence will result in a disqualification.
                    First to 0 hp loses, and the winner moves on to the next round.
                    Wash, Rinse, Repeat until only 1 person is the winner.
                    Do not let quote trees +3 happen.
                    Prize: 5 million
                    Form
                    [spoiler][quote="The Triplets Charity"][/quote][/spoiler]
                    [b][size=15]Fight Club![/size][/b]
                    [size=10][b]username:[/b]
                    [b]frequency:[/b][/align] (Say "once" if you only want to play once, or "always" if you want to be entered every time.)[/size]

User Image
                    pick one class, and pm the mule with what you have chosen.
                    You'll receive the in-depth description of the perk of your class.
                    These are for use in contests and various applicable situations in the charity.

a detailed description of each class can be found here.
                                        Please use this to determine what class you most like, and to reference during RNG battles.

User Image artificer Artificers are perhaps the ultimate magical dabblers.
                                            User Image sυммσnιnɢ Depending on the contest, you can summon triplets, animals or any number of random living things to help you.

User Image barbarian A ferocious warrior who uses fury and instinct to bring down foes.
                                            User Image кιʟʟᴇя ιnsтιncт + 5 attack during battles, outside of battle your killer instincts clue you in on things others haven't seen.

User Image bard A performer whose music works magic -- a wanderer, a tale-teller, and a jack-of-all trades.
                                            User Image ʟυʟʟαвy In battle bards have the ability to play a song that puts the enemy to sleep for one turn. Once a week they can generate a number to see if they can play the "song of charity" And pick one ally to receive a gold boost of 500k.

User Image cleric A master of white magic and a capable warrior as well.
                                            User Image ɢяαcє Clerics can perform a special in battle by generating an extra number and using the resulting number as either a healing spell, or combat bonus.

User Image druid One who draws energy from the natural world to cast divine spells and gain strange magical powers.
                                            User Image ᴇαятн's cαʟʟ Druid's have a keen sense of nature, and it shows in battle when they call upon the earth to hold an opponent for a turn.

User Image fighter A warrior with exceptional combat capability and unequaled skill with weapons.
                                            User Image ωᴇαρσи мαsтᴇя Fighters have specialized weapon skills that allow different damage bonuses in battle depending on what and if an avatar is holding a weapon.

User Image healer A healer is adept both at detecting ailments of allies and understanding the coarse, unruly thoughts of beasts.
                                            User Image cυяᴇ Healers can heal themselves during battle by generating a secondary number. Outside of battle some have been rumored to be able to understand the reasoning for deaths of their allies.

User Image knight A tough, durable melee combatant whose strong personality allows you to manipulate your foes.
                                            User Image cнιvαʟяy +10 damage bonus if the knight's avatar has an applicable sword equipped. Knights also have a +5 resistance to magics used by certain classes.

User Image monk A martial artist whose unarmed strikes hit fast and hard -- a master of exotic powers.
                                            User Image ιnnᴇя ρᴇαcᴇ Monks are loyal, hardened students that train in defense as an offense. Meaning monks will receive a +5 defense bonus to all attacks they face.

User Image ninja Highly skilled spies and assassins, ninjas can master a broad range of skills and combat techniques.
                                            User Image sнαdσω snᴇαк Ninjas specialize in the art of surprise, and receive a pre-emptive strike on enemies. Meaning the first turn of battle the ninja goes twice by generating two numbers.

User Image ranger A cunning, skilled warrior of the wilderness.
                                            User Image яαιn σf αяяσωs Rangers are a ranged class, and do +7 attack if the avatar has a bow equipped. Outside of battle they can enlist the help of other rangers to track down clues to any mystery.

User Image rogue A tricky, skillful scout and spy who wins the battle by stealth rather than brute force.
                                            User Image ᴇvαsισn Rogues have a dodge bonus, and can generate a secondary number to dodge an attack in battle.

User Image shaman Shamans are intermediaries between the mortal world and the realm of spirits.
                                            User Image sσσтнsαyᴇя Shamans mostly use magics and summoning, and certain items increase that ability and give damage bonuses. They also have the ability to speak to the spirits of the dead.

User Image sorcerer A spellcaster with inborn black magical ability.
                                            User Image вʟαcк dᴇαтн Spellcasters cast dark, evil magics on their enemies. They can use the "curse" or "poison" abilities for 2 turns to widdle away damage based on what is generated the first turn, but must recharge for a turn after. They can also kill people off outside of battle to get rid of competition.

User Image thief A variant fighter who is street smart and a survivor. Who learns to mix brute force with a bit of craftiness.
                                            User Image ριfʟєя Thieves are thieves. They steal from their enemies and get a bonus of +5 damage when holding daggers. Thieves can also "steal" from the mule once a week. Either for themselves, or others.

User Image
A reoccurring event

The charity is growing. But we're still finding ways every day to mix up our scene to be the most diverse charity ever to be!
                      With this, we are following in the footsteps of Team Belt, a guild run by Pants Overrated. We will be gift bombing people.

This Week's Victim: B A B Y C O C K GO GO GO!!!

gifts so far

Quote:

Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

It's you!
                      Triplets Charity Giftbomb!
                      Come say hello.

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

You got: Ursa Minor Yildun

Quote:

Hey there!

You got: Gimme Metal

Quote:

Hey there!

Also here's a link to the charity:
                      http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-triplets-charity-arcade-announcement-pg-2385/t.89723795_1/?sequence=1

You got: Sukeruton March

Quote:

Hey there!

You got: Golden Devilina

Quote:

Hey there!

You got: Beyond Bold

Quote:

Hey there!

You got: Beyond Grey

Quote:

Hey there!

You should take a screen of everything you get and throw it in the charity thread so we can post what you got on the front page.

You got: Naughty Petit Lapin

Quote:

Hey there!

<333

You got: Beloved Rosette

Quote:

Hey there!

GIFT BOMB FROM THE TRIPLET'S CHARITY!!

<333

You got: Arcane Forte

Quote:

Hey there!

BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

You got: Milky Marionette

Quote:

Hey there!

You got: Mythrill Coin Package (1,000,000,000 Gold)

Quote:

Hey there!

Triplets' Charity giftbombing!

Quote:

Hey there!

Congrats on getting picked!
                      Triplets' Charity giftbomb for the win!

Quote:

Hey there!

But count them up and do the math.
                      Your time has come, and that is all,
                      The bombers heed the Triplet's call.
                      Don't run, don't hide, or feel dismay,
                      It's just a giftbomb thrown your way!

~The Sidewalk POEt Anon

Congratulations on being selected for the Triplets' Charity Giftbombing!

You got: Gimme Metal

Quote:
                      Hey there!

You got: Beyond Grey

Quote:
                      Hey there!

Message: Happy gift bombing from the Triplet's Charity! (Part 2 out of 2)

You got: Protagonist's Quandary

• Every Wednesday we will choose a particular thread goer, quester, quest thread, or charity.

• There will be an announcement in the thread quoting everyone who has signed up and we will bombard them with gifts! Anyone can sign up to participate in this!

• Always leave a message saying you're from the charity.

• You may anon.

• Anyone who wants to is free to participate, just fill out the registration form and PM The Triplet's Charity with it.

• If you decide to participate, but end up missing the bombing, that's A-OK. There will be one next week.

• On the other hand, if you do participate, screencap every item or gold amount you donate, compile them and PM the mule. We will reward our more generous bombers.

Current Bombers:
                        Koda Crest
                        Kodo Teal
                        Crayon A Sarus Rex
                        Let Me Live
                        The Triplets Charity
                        Akiikii
                        Reginald Orius
                        Elyralith
                        iLovePockeex3
                        plants and flowers
                        Iovely doll

Bomber Registration:
                        [size=11]username:
                        comments:
                        [/size]

Previously Bombed:
                        KageKyoko - 15 gifts
                        Chibisaraus
                        Ultra Maggot
                        Elyralith
                        Haji Demon
                        Ben Saladin
                        B A B Y C O C K
User Image

User Image

Username: PotentiallyAngryVegtables
                                How long have you been at The Triplets Charity: pg. 2-50
                                On a Scale from 1-5, How Would You Rate Us: 1 2 3 4 5
                                How can we improve: As of right now I can see nothing that needs to be improved. Every owner is active, contest are thrown randomly and involve more then one person.
                                Would You Recommend Us to Your Friends: Yes
                                Why or Why Not: This Charity is one of the best ones I have seen in a long time. They have new ideas on how to keep people involved. Its not the same old same old. Its interesting and keeps you wanting to come back.
                                Any Added Comments?: The Owners are pretty pimp skittle if I do say so myself.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: CinnamonSugary
                                How long have you been at The Triplets Charity: On and off from page 1
                                On a Scale from 1-5, How Would You Rate Us: 5
                                How can we improve: Can't think of anything atm
                                Would You Recommend Us to Your Friends: Yes
                                Why or Why Not: I have told my friends about this charity and I know at lease one has started talking in here. I like that this charity is easy to hangout in and doesn't have so many rules that it makes it difficult to keep up with them all.
                                Any Added Comments?: I like all the unique role playing/story telling games/contest. I am not good at role playing/story telling but have always wanted a friendly place where I could try and improve.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: ninjawizardpenguin
                                How long have you been at The Triplets Charity: since pg 31
                                On a Scale from 1-5, How Would You Rate Us: 1 2 3 4 5
                                How can we improve: Just keep being your amazing selves!
                                Would You Recommend Us to Your Friends: Yes and have.
                                Why or Why Not: I have because you all are so amazing and welcoming. Honestly this is the first charity I've actually felt really welcome in and not ignored. All your games and contests are different and blast of fun!
                                Any Added Comments?: Seriously again, you all are amazing!

Username: Sage Darktalon
                                How long have you been at The Triplets Charity: The begining? IDK SINCE BEFORE YOU HAD A CHARITY
                                On a Scale from 1-5, How Would You Rate Us: 1 2 3 4 5 Thats good right? Higher is better?
                                How can we improve: LOVE ME Keep up the good work and all that jazz
                                Would You Recommend Us to Your Friends: [Y/Y] ALREADY DONE DID SON!!
                                Why or Why Not: Because as crazy as you all are your also super friendly to people who aren't being complete asshats
                                Any Added Comments?: Love ya betches

Feel free to fill out a review form of how you have been treated at the charity.
                                We may post your review on the front page.

[b]Username:[/b]
                                [b]How long have you been at The Triplets Charity:[/b] [Pg. Number or Estimate]
                                [b]On a Scale from 1-5, How Would You Rate Us:[/b] 1 2 3 4 5 [Bold Your Answer]
                                [b]How can we improve:[/b]
                                [b]Would You Recommend Us to Your Friends:[/b] [Y/N]
                                [b]Why or Why Not:[/b]
                                [b]Any Added Comments?:[/b]

User Image
                                Let Me Live - Holy s**t how can we even thank you for being such a dedicated member.
                                iLovePockeex3 - Gosh you two. We love you so much, guys.

User Image

Congrats to the following criminals, for being such criminals that they have joined the ranks of the Royal Asshats.

User Image Waz up 3639: broke rules 3,4 & 6. Proceeded to spark argument with Crayon. b***h got schooled and banned.

Welcome! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rules User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Meet Us User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Universal Donations User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Contests User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Auctions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Regulars and Reviews User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Affiliates
User Image

Noun
                        1. a person or organization that provides funds for a project or activity carried out by another, in particular.

Verb
                        1.provide funds for (a project or activity or the person carrying it out).
                        "Joe is being sponsored by his church"
                        Synonyms: finance, put up the money for, fund, subsidize, back, promote, support, contribute to, be a patron of, guarantee, underwrite; More

Our Definition
                        These folks listed here, aren't just donators. These fine people have donated to the charity more than a few times, and have established that they will continue to help fund this little slice of heaven. Not only with gold and items, but with their time, ideas and patronage. These selfless people are the ones helping the Triplets keep this place going with their gold, love and support. We owe them more thanks than we can ever give.

Want to become a sponsor? It's easy. Just tell us. PM the Charity Mule and let us know that you want to sponsor us. Don't know what to do, but still feel that drive? Sponsoring us can include anything you can think of. Here are some of the ways others have become sponsors.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Become a regular donator
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spread the word about the charity
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Participate in the thread
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Talk with/discuss with the Triplets ways to better the thread
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Offer up items for the Auctions
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Offer up art for the Art auctions

User Image

Clean Slate

Welcome! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rules User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Meet Us User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Universal Donations User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Contests User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Auctions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Regulars and Reviews User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Affiliates
    User Image

Wanna affiliate with people as boss as The Triplet's Charity? Send us a banner in a PM and we'll throw you ours!

Thank you Kaderach for the lovely theme graphics!

User Image

User Image
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-triplets-charity-farm-second-clue-on-pg-2707/t.89723795_1/][img]http://i.imgur.com/SxfkK2j.png?1[/img][/url]

User Image
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-triplets-charity-farm-second-clue-on-pg-2707/t.89723795_1/][img]http://i.imgur.com/bdG1H7f.png?1[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image
    Pixels by Koda, ask before using them elsewhere.

After some long, grueling hours, we have produced a Trading Card Game for you!
    Make sure to read the FAQ!

Collecting every card in a set (common, rare, etc.) results in a prize.
    If you get The Triplet's Charity card, you can turn it in for a special prize! (but you give up the card)
    If you collect all the cards you get a grand prize!

User Image
    User Image User Image
    Each pack is 250 million gold.

You may buy two packs per day. (resets at 12am PST)
    Each pack includes three cards.
    There are 26 cards to collect in all.
    Expansions coming soon!

Order Form
    pm the mule with this thing.

[b]Username[/b]||
    [b]Number of packs[/b]|| [1 or 2]
    [b]Which Pack[/b]|| [ignore this it isn't applicable yet]
    [b]Comments[/b]|| [questions for the FAQ, love comments, hopes to be dashed by the rng, etc.]

Important Information

Is there a place to trade cards or post my collection?
    Yes! A convention center!
    Please use it instead of a journal and make sure to read the rules.

How do I pay?
    Send trade to the mule OR send Mythril coins to be really helpful.

Common Cards Include:
    Metal Trsu
    Haji Demon
    Elyralith
    Ben Saladin
    Amethyst Wallflower
    II Chibisaurus II
    Ultra Maggot
    Teagen Sirrus
    Pastel Wishes
    Thorvir
    -Twisted_Refl3ction-
    Ultima Oblivion

Rare Cards Include:
    Kodo Teal
    Crayon A Sarus Rex
    Koda Crest
    Akiikii
    Reginald Orius
    Let Me Live
    Kaderach

Super Rare Cards Include:
    Akii's Proposal
    Crepes
    Akii's Buddy Booth
    Kodo's Harem
    Crayon's Booze
    Koda's Blackmarket
    Kaderkarp
    OTP

Super Ultra Rare Card:
    The Triplet's Charity

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXFAQXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    1) Is the card giving process random? How are cards decided?

Card generation is completely randomized.
    There are 224 choices for our rng to choose from.
    It chooses three and we hand out cards with corresponding numbers.
    The chances are as follow:

9/14 chance for a Common Card
    3/16 chance for a Rare Card
    21/224 chance for a Rare Holo Card
    1/14 chance for a Super Rare Card
    1/224 chance for the Charity Card

2) How do you keep track of all the cards someone has?

Koda is literally just writing it down in a flimsy notebook.
    But everyone is free to and encouraged to keep a journal or test forum entry of their collection.
    You paid for them after all.
    Koda will continue to write them down but it's kinda hard to keep up.

3) If you can only buy two packs a day, then is there a rule about using mules and transferring cards?

There is already a rule in the thread about using mules in contests.
    That being: It isn't allowed and does result in immediate blacklisting upon us finding out.

4) Will more cards be released?

Yes! Expansions will be released and there will be event only cards that you can - wait for it - only get during events!

5) How do I get my face on a card?

Be a super duper person.
    But really you need to be a regular in the thread for more than like a week.
    Depends on activity levels, really.
    One week minimum though.

6) I wasn't here for an event! D: How do I collect them all now!

During these events, people could get more than one card!
    Ask them to trade!
    OR
    Turn in one of each rare card for one event card!

If I want to can i GIVE someone a card?

After some deliberation we are going to say no.
    You must trade cards to others or into the mule for a sellback value.

Can I sell my cards to other people?

No!
    Koda loves you guys, but would prefer the cards were only being sold to back to the charity, otherwise you're kiiiiiiiinda selling my art.
    Trade cards though.

Option to gift packs to people?

Yes! Just put it into the comments section on your form.
    But it does take from your 2 a day thing.

Are the two packs on the front page the same pack? If not, how would we differentiate between the two when ordering?

They're literally the exact same until there are expansion packs, and then they'll be different.

User Image

User Image

OUT OF ORDER

This is an auction where we sell an item we spent GC on for at least 15% lower than market price, to raise funds for the charity.
              Anyone can bid in this auction.

Currently Auctioning:
              we will be auctioning off a user created item once Koda's rainbow ticket has been redeemed

Auto Buy: ---
                                        Current HB: 0 gold
                                        Starting Bid: ---
                                        Minimum Bid Increment: ---

Bidding Ends: ---

Auction Form

[quote="The Triplets Charity"][/quote]
                                        [b]username:[/b]
                                        [b]bid:[/b]

Bid History
                                        username:
                                        bid:

User Image
        This is an auction where we gather one or two artists to sell their art.
        This auction raises funds for the charity, and you will be bidding for both artists at once.
        Anyone can bid in this auction, and it will have a separate auction thread in addition to its place in the charity.

Artists:
        Anonymous

The tiers for this auction are:
          =/> 500 mil: ----
          =/> 1 bil: ----
          =/> 2 bil: ----
          =/> 5 bil: ----
          =/> 10 bil: ----
          AB: ----

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items