Welcome to Gaia! ::

visitor count since 03/22/14

+1 1 100.0% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 92 93 94 > >>

Strawberry

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
                                                              intro!
                                                          xxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hello and welcome to our humble joint quest/art shop!
                                                              since we both like flower crowns and are poor, so why
                                                              not just open a cute, little joint quest? the two of us are
                                                              using this thread to keep track of our quests, sell some
                                                              art, make friends, and share our love of flower crowns!
                                                              please give us a <3 too!

we're seriously questing people to chat with — we're bored

rules

follow the gaia tos and please do not beg or advertise;
                                                              just affiliate with us. simple, right? don't be rude either.
                                                              thank you for sticking around so far and have fun!

announcements
                                                              test thread created: mon mar 03, 2014 08:36 pm est
                                                              thread created: sat mar 22, 2014 10:22 pm est
                                                              thread opened: sat mar 22, 2014 10:27 pm est
                                                              thread hit 50 pages: fri mar 28, 2014 08:42 pm est — less than a week old!
                                                              diedrich visited: tue apr 01, 2014 08:34 pm est
                                                              jacinta finished first dream avi: wed apr 02, 2014 05:19 pm est
                                                              jacinta finished second dream avi: fri apr 04, 2014 07:26 am est
                                                              christina finished first dream avi: fri apr 04, 2014 06:29 pm est
                                                              christina finished second dream avi: sun may 04, 2014 11:19 am est

banners

User Image
                                                              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests//t.91098017/][img]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s380/kkairui/8831.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                                                              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests//t.91098017/][img]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s380/kkairui/20040.png[/img][/url]

thanks to honey carousel for the buttons!
                                                              we will be accepting only 88x31 or 200x40 banners only.

links

User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Strawberry

x
User Image

christina!
                                                          xxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

song here

hiya. my name is christi. I am vietnamese, a senior
                                                              in high school, and a june of '96 baby. I've been on
                                                              gaia since '08 and switched accounts several times.

I really like chrysanthemum tea and I'm vegetarian.
                                                              I am an extreme procrastinator and I adore the arts
                                                              and listen to all sorts of music as long as they sound
                                                              appealing to my ears. going to new places and trying
                                                              new, unique foods and drinks is my ultimate dream.

Ezra Koenig is my idol. I wish to tweet tweets like him.
                                                              I'll have a song of the week thing to share for all of you!
                                                              I change the song every sunday bc I'm lazy. also feel
                                                              free to send me music recommendations through PM.
                                                              currently playing the ready set because new ep in may yes.

personal thanks to all donators and those who stick
                                                              around. I will make it up to you all some day. <3

current

246.3M / LMP

up next
                                                              User Imagex2

forever questing
                                                              User ImageUser Image

finished
                                                              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                              User Image

donators

Eden-san — gifted mercury's moon • Zer0 Intelligence — gifted tunnu the bear • Pine-kun — donated 3mil gold • dirt moth — gifted sd plus #059 estelle • nerd central — little sous spirits Thats JANK — 700k • Seremela_Tiwele — donated 10mil gold • Hakoinu — donated 5mil gold • anonymous — gifted tart doufu hua • Janna Windforce — donated 5mil gold & Heart X Mind
                                                              rotten flower — donated 1mil gold • Irmzy — donated 1.2mil gold & misc. items • Skarlis — gave away 150mil gold • PangaeaTreasures — donated 7mil gold • DISCOBEY — donated 10mil gold buttella — gifted cafe miam • FeistyFreakz — gifted incubi's emerald wings • Livodactyl — cotton candy pink dander bunny ears • anon — noble nuptial tea • anon — bom bom the bunny
                                                              Venii Vidii Vicii • gifted lady evangeline • Rubie cube — spooky imp hoodie & refreshing lemon • senpai anon — beyond pale

OG Friend

x
User Image

jacinta !
                                                          xxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

edit;; lol we had a nice flower theme going on but
                                                              i thought it was too formal lmao okay sorry i ruined
                                                              the flow of the entire first page christi uwu;; ily eheh

hello!! my name is jacinta, but you can call me cinta.
                                                              i'm a senior in high school and so ready to graduate.
                                                              i'm an artist aspiring to be an animator! i haven't been
                                                              on gaia for quite some time, but now i'm back with more
                                                              time on my hands! i missed the community so much.

i like to photoshop flower crowns on my art/pictures of
                                                              myself and make myself look cute. in my spare time i like
                                                              to tell jokes/puns and laugh pretentiously. lately i've been
                                                              really bored and a majority of my old gaia friends have grown
                                                              up and left me, so it's time for me to find new friends!

typin g out this whole thing was akward bc i am actually
                                                              an awkward human being full of typos okay thanks

yes, donations are appreciated, however it'd really
                                                              be just fun to chat and hang out with you all!

seriously questing;; PEOPLE TO CHAT WITH
                                                              pixEL ART
                                                              ART IN GENERAL

current

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                              1.49b / LMP
                                                              i need to stop donating to people but i love people
                                                              also i need to stop buying random items ayy lmao

finished

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

donators
                                                              anonymous - User ImageUser ImageUser Image emotion_bigheart
                                                              hakoinu - 10mil gaia_gaiagold emotion_bigheart
                                                              polarachi - User Image emotion_bigheart
                                                              143px - User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart i love you cousan
                                                              ChinkiiCookii - User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
                                                              CrackaLove - User Image emotion_bigheart
                                                              Skarlis - 10mil gaia_gaiagold emotion_bigheart
                                                              F A K E O F F - 50mil gaia_gaiagold emotion_bigheart U SLAY mE
                                                              Suuya - 4mil gaia_gaiagold emotion_bigheart
                                                              DISCOBEY - 10mil gaia_gaiagold emotion_bigheart
                                                              Lee Soo Yun - User ImageUser Image emotion_bigheart emotion_0A0
                                                              Vestlig (idk you change your user a lot; SHAREEF) - User ImageUser Image whAT THE ******** emotion_0A0 emotion_bigheart

Strawberry

xUser Image

winkwonk bribes!
                                                          xxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ayy lmao. okay, I'm graduating at the end of may so
                                                              that means I have more time for art, I think lol. I'm not
                                                              too busy anymore, so now I can make good artsus
                                                              that isn't cheap anymore lol. so come and bribe me!

character > offer

if the bribe is high, I will most likely do it...
                                                              but I won't if I don't exactly like your character.
                                                              sorry, I can't do justice to things ; w ;

to-do-list
                                                              1. username • progress%

pick up
                                                              Irmzy • 1 2

order form
                                                              [size=9][quote="143px"][/quote][img]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s380/kkairui/143px_88x31_zps9ab4b6d8.gif?t=1395459119[/img]

[list][color=#cad354][b]username:[/b][/color] username here
                                                              [color=#cad354][b]order:[/b][/color] describe your order here

[color=#cad354][b]references:[/b][/color] links here
                                                              [color=#cad354][b]details:[/b][/color] add details here
                                                              [color=#cad354][b]anything else?:[/b][/color] misc info here[/size]

OG Friend

x
User Image

procrastination !
                                                          xxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

status;; on spring break! will work as fast as possible

ayyy lmao wassup here's an art shop post thing. you don't
                                                              have to order i just need money for quests and sometimes
                                                              this is thequickest way to get gold bc sometimes peeps want
                                                              something in return for donating lol. my samples are here
                                                              and also in the pick up area, pls check it out!

if you think my prices are unfair i'm sorry ksajndna i need gold

i am the definition of desperato

also sorry if i end up canceling your commission most probs
                                                              bc i have no inspiration aha ok peace

freebies:

third post on pg 25 • polarachi
                                                              tenth post on pg 50!
                                                              tenth post on pg 75!
                                                              fifth post on pg 100!

prices:

anime style:
                                                              chibi: xxxxxxxxxxx{ bribe }
                                                              semi-realism:

the higher you bribe the more likely i will accept uwu;

order form
                                                              [quote="Irmzy"][/quote]
                                                              [img]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s380/kkairui/20040.png[/img]

[size=9][list][color=#cad354][b]username:[/b][/color] username here
                                                              [color=#cad354][b]order:[/b][/color] describe your order here

[color=#cad354][b]references:[/b][/color] links here
                                                              [color=#cad354][b]details:[/b][/color] add details here
                                                              [color=#cad354][b]anything else?:[/b][/color] misc info here

[color=#cad354][b]bribe:[/b][/color] bribe here[/list][/size]

slots

1. username • progress %
                                                              2. username • progress %

pick-up
                                                              1. invented beautiful
                                                              2. pumped up kix
                                                              3. deadlycruel • 1 2
                                                              4. wizeria
                                                              5. skp227

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas