Total Votes:[ 259 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 678 679 680 > >> >>> »|

Proud Ladykiller

23,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

User Image

The small shop had sprung up seemingly out of nowhere, tucked innocently between two of many shopping centers lining the streets. The warm, inviting brown of the brick exterior was such a sharp contrast to stark white and concrete gray that you wonder why you hadn't noticed it before. Had it always been here? It looked aged, but you can't recall it ever being there in the first place.

The clamor of the city is steadily growing now that most people were finishing their lunches and continuing on their shopping spree. You hadn't yet gotten your food, but then you hadn't focused on anything other than your shopping, either. You needed to get things done, and this is the best place to do it.

Suddenly, however, you don't quite mind that you are getting a bit... distracted. The place is small, but perhaps has more to it inside than what you notice from here.

From where you stand, you can see a group of girls pulling open the door and walking through, each with smiles on their faces. The small blue sign on the door swung gently as the entry way closed off, waiting for the next customer.

Come in, we're open!

Curiosity tugs on you. What would be the harm in simply... walking in? You could pop in, see just what the little place had going for itself, and pop right back out and head off to your business, wherever said business may be. They'd get a little business (even if you didn't buy anything, they'd sure appreciate the attention), and you would finally sate your curiosity for good.

So with that thought you wait at the crosswalks, tapping your foot impatiently. A single car stops to allow you to cross, and you wave your thanks and scuttle to the other side, making your way to the door. The closer you get, the stronger the smells. From inside you can sense a variety of things, the strongest of the scents being coffee and chocolate. Muffled music plays on the other side of the door, and a small chalkboard by the door on the inside has a list of songs and bands you'd heard of and hadn't, suggestions for their radio station. On the back wall, behind the register, hangs a menu. Another board sitting on the table next to the register lists off specials.

A young woman wipes down a small round table, focused on the task at hand with a peaceful smile. As you put your hand against the door and wrap your fingers around the handle, you can see two other forms darting to and fro past a door behind the counter. A faint chorus of laughter emanates through the cafe as you step in, and the girl cleaning the tables stops to stand straight, short brown hair mussed as she greets you ecstatically,

"Welcome!"

x
                                          x
                                          x
                                          x
                                          x
                                          x
                                          x
                                          x
                                          x

Proud Ladykiller

23,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
        small cake graphics by Ewwe~ DO NOT STEAL/USE/EDIT. GO HERE FOR YOUR OWN OR VISIT THE BANNER POST.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hello there! Welcome to The Gay Cafe. Nice of you to stumble on in! Careful though, those displays are a bit, um... sensitive. Don't want a floor covered in icing, do we~?

Anyway, all joking/roleplaying aside, thanks for clicking on the thread. As stated in the title, this is a joint quest thread. Myself (Chrenys), Sexy Creeper, and Princesschii58 are all people here who... well, we need a bit of help getting items we want. Due to the recent Flynnflation it's been a bit rough trying to find any of our items in an affordable range.

Of course, we don't expect everyone to donate gold or items! That would be unreasonable. We do, however, wish for you to stay and chat if you decide to walk on in! We're all pretty friendly people, so don't be afraid of staying to talk. I'll be tipping posts as much as I can, too, so if that gives you an incentive to chat then yay!

In the next few posts we'll introduce ourselves, but for now here are the rules!

Follow the forum's guidelines! This is pretty obvious, but I figured I'd state it anyway. Don't want anybody to get in trouble while they're here! If you need the rules, go here!

Please be kind to one another. It's awful if someone is being rude but try not to start a fight, yeah? This is supposed to be a friendly place to chill and get to know each other/quest together/give support, so lets play nice!

Don't beg. It's a little irritating. I know this is a quest/charity forum, but the guidelines also say this.

You can role play if you want, but you don't have to! Keep that in mind - some people may be keeping in character, others may not.

More rules will be added as needed!

President Diedrich has come to the cafe. *^*

Proud Ladykiller

23,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

User Image

CURRENT QUEST:
                                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x3 600mil/LBP quest bar colors: Title&Amount: #8b551a Border: #ffc789 Bar: #c9af94

Alright! I'll start it all off.

The name of this thread was thought of by a friend, and mainly because two of the three people in this thread are homosexual. Guess which two it is. Hint: It's not Princesschii58. She just thought it was a funny name and so agreed to it.

My name is Sarah, but you can call me Ari. Seriously, call me Ari, I much prefer it to any of my other names, but Pug and Fost are alright too. I'm from Midwestern America - Illinois to be exact. I'm going to be twenty August 23rd of this year (2014), but... haven't really gotten much done. Here's a warning in advance... I've... I've got a bit of a mouth, haha~ If my cursing offends you or something I can tone it down when speaking to you XD

I also stream! If you come in from here and we've talked before, I'd like to know! <3

If you want to know more about me and not just the things I want, you can check out my profile. It's got more info, and all I'm willing to say in public~

Items are down there, in the spoiler to keep from stretching the page! Because this could get... long after a while~ For more, you can also check my profile, I've added my wishlist. Items I'm too lazy to add to the list (or just think I have enough written in the spoiler) will be there.

ITEM 'CATAGORIES':

PENGUINS
                                            Horror
                                            Gaming
                                            Anime/TV/Movie/Game references
                                            Arm Poses
                                            Leg Poses
                                            Animated Items
                                            GoFusion Charms

COLOR SCHEMES

Pink/White
                                            Black/Red
                                            Black/Blue
                                            Brown/Beige
                                            Gold/Black

SPECIFIC ITEMS:

{Trying to keep the list fairly short. Unfortunately, the things I want are super expensive, so... I don't see the point in adding them in~ the things listed are items I'm keeping a very close eye on.}

Rainbow Brushstroke
                                            The PurrPaw Family
                                            Prism Adorkable Bea

Donators:

Phail Sauce: Seven Day Misery, 1mil total; first donator! Thank you very much! Also traded over Enchanted Book and SDPlus #048 Timmy!

ConstelIation: Geek Chic~ Thanks! <3

Zet Fisher/Smiling God: Rookie Detective, Ordinary Elevator, Timmy, Art of Espionage, Keiko's Cake, Gogh Reed, Secret Retreat, Butter the Kitten (Billy!), x2 (Animal) Ribbon Candy, (Animal) Rosamund's Passion. Waving Brown Cat Tail, Dumpling the Bear, [Animal] Light Pink Cat Fur, [Animal] Silver Cat Fur, [Animal] Arctic Lynx Cat Fur, [Animal] Siamese Cat Fur, Swishing Pink and White Fox Tail, Bom Bom the Bunny, Sheepy March, Cafe Rosa, the Cafe Regular bundle, M's Sketchbook,
                                            Astra-267: Soft Twitching Brown and Cream Cat Ears, Tart Doufu Hua, Astra-127 Grey Blinking eyes, Heart = Mind, Trilune's Promise, A Little Night Party, Little Sister, Avatar of Twilight, Albino Moth Wings, Mystical Mender, Checkmate, Cherubic Queen of Solair, La Mort Rouge, Breakfast the Calico, Petit Cherie, [Animal] Strawberry Social, Dame de l'Opera, Elysian Knight, Faust's Bottle (which was then given to Creeper for his quest), Inverse Marionette, Case of Pietro, Artemis, Lulling Lucie, Butterfly Punch, Her Illumination, Uni's Lace, Loving Manner, Charming Majokko Dorobo, Mistress Estelle x3, Adorable Triplets x2, Mewkola, Mocha Catte, Pengy March~ You spoil me. ;w;

Gurly_4_now: Grunny, Elemental Hair, Piggy Plush. Thanks~! : D

moonlight34: 150k. Thank you~

basilous: 50k + 2 Pink Link boxes for a total of 65k~ Thanks!

Qyutee: 1mil & Rose Saga. Thank you! : D ilybby

Stumbled u po n: Queen Marie's Velvet, Keiko's Cake, Giovane Maccarone, Pink Sugar Wings and Four candy hearts! <3 Got Bom-Bom the bunny, Neapolitan Pandalita, Afternoon tea bundle, 4.6mil, My Lovely Byul, Mlle Butterfly, All-Star Cheer: Lovely Devils, Take You for a Drive x2, 135bil, Cream Marionette Restrung, Mysterious Wintry Date x12, Bearly Cold, Angel Spector Shoujo! Thank you very much, love! : DD

princesschii58: Pink Sugar wings, a Candy Heart, x2 Project Couture, Spirit Rose Bundle, 4mil to save my a** in getting Beyond Brown, x2 Make It Pour, Right to Bare Arms, Princess Mustachio, Gacha Master, 3bil toward Wasteland Infiltration, Determined Dragonslayer, [Animal] Rabbitan, My Bloody Valentine~

l Maelyn l: Peyokon~ : D

Savior of Humanity: Workshop Flora, Loli Pop, Gentle Loving Manner, Herbalist Aisha, Puppeteer, Beta Centauri, Doki Doki Milk Chocolate, sweetheart schoolboy, attitude alleycat, Firefly's Flame, Nichigatsu Kendama, Winter's Rose, Ivory Rose, Chrysanthe's Fountain, Tale of Clarion, and Emergency Nurse! *^*

Tsubasa Sagi: Striking Thief~ : D

Mimi Pamyu Kyuuu: 5.5mil! Thanks~ <3

Talk Fratty To Me: 10mil! Thank you so much!

Midnight_Caelum: Latex Venus! *^*

x Izuchan x: Keiko's Trifle! : D Thank you so much!

Mysterious Shadow Anon: Pink Nordstrom Hat. Thanks, Anon! : D

Ice Queen Anon: Full Makeover Bundle. *^* Thank you! : D

An Anonymous Benefactor: Howaito De no Keki! : D Perfect for the Cafe. *^*

Lady Sakura Shirakawa: 1mil~ : DD

Jumi of Bloodstone: Stinger! <3

Davidicus Bellefonte: Rosamund's Passion! : D She's stayin' right here with me~

Omnipotent Heart: A whooole bunch of stuff. It'll take a while to list everything. ._. Thank you very much~

Ryanzor: 135mil total, holding Puppeteer's Insatiable Reprise for me, Pure White Angelic Scarf! Thank you!

Lord_LHUSID2: 50mil, 750k! <3

Morrigan Phantom: Puppeteer's Insatiable Reprise, severely reduced! Thank you!

Rubie Cube: Sainte Ciel: Agape~! Thank you oh my goodness

Miss Snuffles: Whimsical Wisteria, Mythrill coin (1bil), Monarch Maiden, Peony and Blossoms, Garage Band Baby! Thank youuu~

Rainbow Flavored Pixels: White Pawn Infantry! Thank you! Happy Easter~

Samael Winchester: Compass of Seidh~ <3

Violet-Shay: Noir Chevalier, Beyond Blue, Vega's Love, SDPlus #156 Mintaka, Black Dahlia, Workshop Flora, and 20mil! Thank you so much ;w;

THE Red Corpse/Creepy Creatures Charity: Black Sheep! He's so cute~ <3

Kainonis: Dark Halo! Thank you very much. ;w; First item I ever quested for and now I have it. <3

proud irish mom: 100mil! Thank you~ <3

EtDucitMundumPerLuce: 100mil! Thank you!

Charity Cheshire Kitten: 25mil & Charity Spotlight! Thank you! : D

carson mccullers: 1bil! Thank you!

Anonymous Benefactor: Porcelina Light Brown Babydoll Dress! Thanks! <33

ix Aerii: Instafame! : DD Thank you!

Yaru-dono: 1.1bil, May the 4th, Mini Cream Nitemare Wings, And Cream Nitemare Scarf! Thank you!

ugIy en fat: 20mil, Enforcer Officer, Magic School Bags, Chord of Orpheus! <3

An Anonymous Benefactor: Sunday Stroll! Thank you! : D

Heartsu: Angelic Sash, Red Flyswatter, Ringmaster Spats, Dreamer's Dust, Sweat Emote Mask, Sprig Mini Angel Wings, The Cosmos, Black Maggie, Yellow Space Girl Transparent Skirt, Pink Bani Clips, SDPlus #393 Crash, Counterfeit Groom~ Thanks!

lekazo: 70.7mil! Thank you!

KerroKerro: 500mil! Thank you!

DarkenAngel: 25bil, split 3 ways! Thank you!

Zemalia: Nerd Swag! Thank you!

Divinitate: Astra: Red Blinking Come-hither Eyes, Astra: Magenta Blinking Purity Eyes, Thundercloud Couture, Chrysanthe's Fountain, Daughter of Snows, Golden Aviation, Celebrated Comet, Mercury's Moon, Very Protective Fantasy Armor, White Leopard Fashion, Angelic Lace, and Nihonshu Geisha! Thank you!

Rhubarb-chan: Absolute Grace, Lovely Porcelain Doll (x2), Inconsolable Hunger, Friendly Style for Men (x2), Premium Heart Dark Locks, Phoebe the Fool, Restful Reverie, Antique Keymaster, Hypercritical Nephilim, Eternal Eclipse! Thank you! <3

Sifen Yamishi: Angora's Soft Side, Fortune Teller's Trade, Starlit Promise, Blue Beetle Bug Friend, Demonic Innocence, Lady Longshot, Golden Legs Bug Friend, Crater Feel, Ladybug Friend, Card Charks, Enchanted Golden Trunk! Thank you! <3

Anto Dreams: PVP Medic! Thank you! <3

O h a y a r i: Holy Arcanist! Thank you! : D

Cynnau: Buck the Trend! Thank you! <3

Cafe Radio! <3 If you have any suggestions let me know!

Fuzzy Kitten

b u m p yum_bacon
g o o d l u c k

Shy Man-Lover

User Image

Hello there! My name is Ken, but you can also call me Creeper. I am a 21 year old dork currently living in Florida. You can usually find me playing video games or watching anime.
                                          I am the gay that gives the cafe it's name. C:

I am terrible at describing myself, so feel free to ask me any questions you might have.

Quests:

Current Goal

User Image

68M / LMP

Other Goals

ALSO QUESTING ANY AND ALL PENGUINS ON GAIA. HELP ME OBTAIN ALL THE HUGGABLE PENGUINS. heart

Completed Goals and Donations(A.K.A: How Zet and Savior spoil me today!)

Rosamund's Revenge - Donated by Zet Fisher. Thank you, sir. heart
                                          Dappy Dandy - Donated by Zet Fisher. Thank you, sir. heart
                                          Chocolate Cherry Clafouti - Donated by Zet Fisher. Thank you, sir. heart
                                          Luxurious Queen of Pentacles - Donated by Zet Fisher. Thank you, sir. heart
                                          Secret Retreat - Bought
                                          Brother of Virtue - Donated by Zet Fisher. Thank you, sir. heart
                                          Custom Cut - Donated by Zet Fisher. Thank you, sir. heart
                                          Anesidora's Gift - Donated by Zet Fisher. Thank you, sir. heart
                                          Dark Adrian Hair - Bought
                                          Dark Chocolate - Donated by Savior of Humanity. Thank you, sir. heart
                                          Alruna's Rose - Donated by Savior of Humanity. Thank you, sir. heart
                                          La Mort Rouge - Donated by Savior of Humanity. Thank you, sir. heart
                                          Astra-3: Sweet Charming Blush - Donated by Savior of Humanity. Thank you, sir. heart
                                          Demon Manifest - Donated by Savior of Humanity. Thank you, sir. heart
                                          Fragrant Heartbeat - Donated by Savior of Humanity. Thank you, sir. heart
                                          Doki Doki Milk Chocolate - Donated by Savior of Humanity. Thank you, sir. heart
                                          Striking Thief - Donated by Savior of Humanity. Thank you, sir. heart
                                          Primrose Path - Donated by Savior of Humanity. Thank you, sir. heart
                                          Pandaista - Donated by Savior of Humanity. Thank you, sir. heart
                                          Puppeteer's Reprise - Donated by Savior of Humanity. Thank you, sir. heart
                                          Gakuen Love: Girl's Side - Donated by Savior of Humanity. Thank you, sir. heart
                                          Loving Manner - Donated by Savior of Humanity. Thank you, sir. heart
                                          La Bella Figura - Donated by Savior of Humanity. Thank you, sir. heart
                                          The Case of Pietro - Donated by Midnight_Caelum. Thank you, miss. heart
                                          Demonic Anklets - Donated by Anon. Thank you. heart
                                          Nightmare Sash - Donated by Zet Fisher. Thank you, sir. heart
                                          Summer Groom - Donated by Zet Fisher. Thank you, sir. heart
                                          Highwire Ameryllis - Donated by Zet Fisher. Thank you, sir. heart

Aged Dabbler

13,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100

User Image

I am the mother of Ari, (whom talked me into joining Gaia).

I am an avid reader, I love to sing and I collect bird houses.

We have 3 Shih-Tzu's which are the greatest dogs ever!

any Mustachio's
                                          Counterfeit Newlywed
                                          Beyond Cream
                                          Mewkola
                                          Rose Saga
                                          Sweet Talker
                                          Tough Talker
                                          French Bunilla
                                          Sweet Rose
                                          Braided Fawn
                                          Braided Noir
                                          Hardhearted
                                          Sheol's Mistress
                                          The Charming Mr. Dorian
                                          Portrait of a Deer
                                          Portrait of a Dear Deer

Shy Man-Lover

User Image

Here are the donators! Thank you to anybody who makes this list, whether you sent us a small item, or even just 1 gold, you'll make it on the list!

Phail Sauce: Seven Day Misery and 500k to Pugnacious Peace, Seven Day Love and 500k to Sexy Creeper, and 500k to Princesschii58. Has a doggy bed in the corner. <3 Thank you!

ConstelIation: Geek Chic to Pugnacious Peace, Mona's Potion to Sexy Creeper, and Lovely Petals & Timmy to Princesschii58. Thank you very much, ConstelIation!

Zet Fisher: Rookie Detective, Ordinary Elevator, Timmy, Art of Espionage, Keiko's Cake, Gogh Reed, and Secret Retreat to Pugnacious Peace, Rosamund's Revenge, Dappy Dandy, Luxurious Queen of Pentacles, Chocolate Cherry Clafouti, Brother of Virtue, Custom Cut, Anesidora's Gift, Nightmare Sash, Summer Groom, and Highwire Ameryllis to Sexy Creeper, and 2.5mil to PrincessChi58. Thank you so much! He's Gorgemus!

Gurly_4_now: Grunny, Elemental Hair, Piggy Plush to Pugnacious Peace. Thank you very much!

moonlight34: 150k to Pugnacious Peace. Thank you!

basilous: 50k + 2 Pink Link boxes to Pugnacious Peace, Princesschii58, and Sexy Creeper. Thanks!

Qyutee: 1mil per person! Thank you love!

Stumbled u po n: Pink Sugar Wings and Four candy hearts! <3 Got Bom-Bom the bunny, Neapolitan Pandalita, Afternoon tea bundle, Sakura Blossom and 4.6mil to Pugnacious Peace. Thank you!

princesschii58: Pink Sugar wings and a Candy Heart to Pugnacious Peace. Thank you!

Lord_LHUSID2: 60k to Sexy Creeper. Thank you!

l Maelyn l: Peyokon to Arimoko. Thank you!

Savior of Humanity: Workshop Flora, Loli Pop, Gentle Loving Manner, Herbalist Aisha, Puppeteer, Beta Centauri, Doki Doki Milk Chocolate, Firefly's Flame, Nichigatsu Kendama, Winter's Rose, Ivory Rose, Chrysanthe's Fountain, Tale of Clarion, and Emergency Nurse to Pugnacious Peace, Dark Chocolate, Alruna's Rose, La Mort Rouge, Astra-3: Sweet Charming Blush, Demon Manifest, Fragrant Heartbeat, Doki Doki Milk Chocolate, Striking Thief, Primrose Path, Pandaista, Puppeteer's Reprise, Gakuen Love: Girl's Side, Loving Manner, and La Bella Figura to Sexy Creeper, and Angelic Manner, Princess Manner, and Chara's Spirit to Princesschii58. Thank you!

Tsubasa Sagi: Striking Thief to Pugnacious Peace. Thank you!

Mimi Pamyu Kyuuu: 5.5mil to Pugnacious Peace and Sexy Creeper. Thank you!

Talk Fratty To Me: 10mil to Pugnacious Peace, Sexy Creeper, and Princesschii58. Thank you!

Midnight_Caelum: Latex Venus to Pugnacious Peace and The Case of Pietro to Sexy Creeper. Thank you!

An Anonymous Benefactor: Demonic Anklets to Sexy Creeper. Thank you!

Ryanzor: 100mil to Pugnacious Peace and Sexy Creeper. Thank you!

Shy Man-Lover

Would you like to support us? Put this into your signature!

User Image
[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/q-s/t.89956031/][img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n118/ghostgurl0894/Cafe/Cafe Crop/70dd4d34-7b54-4406-800e-7e9a0312af03_zpsa1de0e5d.jpg?t=1390343611[/img][/url][/align]

Want to support our friends? Here are other quest threads/cool stuff you can check out to spread the love!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Shy Man-Lover

-Reserved-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers