Total Votes:[ 571 ]

Kawaii Fairy

12,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy
I want the male one and the female I can were the male shorts with a lucie dress and looks cute . the girl MCS hair is so cute and her shoes. I hate to days free event item you ? lol I found it funny how guys need a walk thought to buy my little pony stuff but I guess anime fans have a bit harder nerve then some people. sweatdrop That or I love collecting the odd dolls like monster high ever after high and nice barbies I am used to the odd looks,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Yeah, the hair is really cute. I think the legs are reminiscent of the Stellar item.

The free item is "meh". I'm not too keen on most of the items, but the easter egg collection items are pretty cute. I'm going to try and get them all. xD

lol, yeah. It's fine, though. Sometimes I prefer the kid meal size anyway. haha The toys are fun. We nerds have to stick together. hehe
what items are the egg ones I liked the heart animated stuff for valentines day. yay toys are fun way should kids get them all. is it just me or has gaias art style changed?

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elegant earth fairy
what items are the egg ones I liked the heart animated stuff for valentines day. yay toys are fun way should kids get them all. is it just me or has gaias art style changed?
            Click the link and scroll to the second or third post where it says Egg Hunt Grants. Those are the items. I'm close to getting 150. xD Like...about another 50 eggs to go. cat_blaugh

Yeah, the heart animation was nice. I think it has changed slightly. It reminds me more of iphone/android app art and less like Gaia. I kind of feel like this new banner was thrown together kind of fast.

Kawaii Fairy

12,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy
            Click the link and scroll to the second or third post where it says Egg Hunt Grants. Those are the items. I'm close to getting 150. xD Like...about another 50 eggs to go. cat_blaugh

Yeah, the heart animation was nice. I think it has changed slightly. It reminds me more of iphone/android app art and less like Gaia. I kind of feel like this new banner was thrown together kind of fast.
true I love the overalls so cute whee

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elegant earth fairy
            Yeah. emotion_kirakira The hat is cute, but I'm not sure that I would wear it often.

Kawaii Fairy

12,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy
            Yeah. emotion_kirakira The hat is cute, but I'm not sure that I would wear it often.
I have 9 eggs xd the shoe clips are cute too deoends on the hair with hats . I cant stand it when my hair goes through the hat.

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elegant earth fairy
I have 9 eggs xd the shoe clips are cute too deoends on the hair with hats . I cant stand it when my hair goes through the hat.
            I have like 130 now. I keep getting distracted. Ungh...I want to get 250 before bed, but I don't see that happening. haha

Mmm...yeah, I have a hard time wearing the shoe clips, though. I prefer a lot of the leg mods. cat_sweatdrop

Kawaii Fairy

12,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy
            I have like 130 now. I keep getting distracted. Ungh...I want to get 250 before bed, but I don't see that happening. haha

Mmm...yeah, I have a hard time wearing the shoe clips, though. I prefer a lot of the leg mods. cat_sweatdrop
true but with shoes I love they help make avis cute . humm I aam trying to use that mode were you sit in a chair any ideas ?

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elegant earth fairy
true but with shoes I love they help make avis cute . humm I aam trying to use that mode were you sit in a chair any ideas ?
            surprised no clue. xD

Kawaii Fairy

12,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy
            surprised no clue. xD
dang one day I will make an avi with Dame de l'Opera the the pose but no idea were to start whats your egg hunting secrete ?

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elegant earth fairy
dang one day I will make an avi with Dame de l'Opera the the pose but no idea were to start whats your egg hunting secrete ?
            Yes! One day. xD Send me a tektek of your inventory and I'll try to suggest an avatar with it?

My egg hunt secret is to open the Easter 2k14 forum and then open every thread I see on the front page at one time. Then I click the eggs that appear, closing the tabs that they don't appear on. Sometimes, you get a second egg after you clear the first. xD

Kawaii Fairy

12,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy
            Yes! One day. xD Send me a tektek of your inventory and I'll try to suggest an avatar with it?

My egg hunt secret is to open the Easter 2k14 forum and then open every thread I see on the front page at one time. Then I click the eggs that appear, closing the tabs that they don't appear on. Sometimes, you get a second egg after you clear the first. xD
http://tektek.org/dream_avatar/dream_avatar.php?#i=117837&g=2&p=48260&h= have fun lol I enjoy playing it myself xd
its all most Wednesday yay

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elegant earth fairy
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy

http://tektek.org/dream_avatar/dream_avatar.php?#i=117837&g=2&p=48260&h= have fun lol I enjoy playing it myself xd
            How is this?

Not sure if Gaia will let you do the bustle + bottom, though.

Kawaii Fairy

12,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy

How is this?

Not sure if Gaia will let you do the bustle + bottom, though.
so cute must try on hop the layering right

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elegant earth fairy
so cute must try on hop the layering right
            cat_sweatdrop I'll be crossing my fingers for you!

Hallowed Bibliophile

angel allure
Beautifully Meaningful
<3 miss you too! I check my facebook messages more than I do here...
            Yeah, I've noticed. heh

Sorry I haven't been contacting you as much there. We just got our computers up and running and I'm off my craptop, though I still have a ton of unpacking to do.

I see! Well, at least you've got your computers!

I know I've missed alot on gaia, what were the highlights?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff