Total Votes:[ 571 ]

Kawaii Fairy

12,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy
true lol I only read 7 books so far and 2 were manga xp people live with out the internet ?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            lol, ikr? I'm addicted to my computer. emotion_kirakira
yes the internet is why I will never take an online class I would spend all my time watching youtube and playing on gaia lol theres a blood moon tonight .

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elegant earth fairy
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy
true lol I only read 7 books so far and 2 were manga xp people live with out the internet ?
yes the internet is why I will never take an online class I would spend all my time watching youtube and playing on gaia lol theres a blood moon tonight .
            xD haha, ikr?! I can't do that either. I procrastinate very badly, too. x3

Yeah, I've been hoping I can catch it for a short while. It's so cloudy, though. I hope it clears up before the full eclipse is over.

Kawaii Fairy

12,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy
            xD haha, ikr?! I can't do that either. I procrastinate very badly, too. x3

Yeah, I've been hoping I can catch it for a short while. It's so cloudy, though. I hope it clears up before the full eclipse is over.
I am glade that my class is 1 pm so I can watch its clear here clouds are evil I am just as bad with doing work when it not on the internet lol

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elegant earth fairy
I am glade that my class is 1 pm so I can watch its clear here clouds are evil I am just as bad with doing work when it not on the internet lol
            lol, must be nice to have such a late class. xD Lots of time to study beforehand and catch some extra zzz's.

Kawaii Fairy

12,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy
            lol, must be nice to have such a late class. xD Lots of time to study beforehand and catch some extra zzz's.
don't need to study for a creative writing class but gives me time to write the evil English papers.

Shy Regular

Ang, you are such a suck up xp

KuroAkaNeko rolled 2 100-sided dice: 58, 83 Total: 141 (2-200)

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Kawaii Fairy

12,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
crying crying the mc is so cute I will see if the magic tree can help me out stare

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Dea and #Teddy#
Ang, you are such a suck up xp
            teeheehee

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elegant earth fairy
don't need to study for a creative writing class but gives me time to write the evil English papers.
            xD hehe I see! I hope you had better luck than I did. I could make out the first hour or so as it was eclipsing...but I didn't see the blood moon. It was too cloudy around my house. crying

I think around early October another one happens.

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elegant earth fairy
crying crying the mc is so cute I will see if the magic tree can help me out stare
            I hope that they will be able to. emotion_bigheart

Kawaii Fairy

12,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy
            xD hehe I see! I hope you had better luck than I did. I could make out the first hour or so as it was eclipsing...but I didn't see the blood moon. It was too cloudy around my house. crying

I think around early October another one happens.
I now own all the mcdonalds my little pony toy had to go to 4 different ones what do you think of the Mcs?

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elegant earth fairy
I now own all the mcdonalds my little pony toy had to go to 4 different ones what do you think of the Mcs?
            xD wow, nice! I haven't gotten any. I'm really sad I missed out on the Adventure Time toys McDonald's had in Jan/Feb.

I like the new MC's. I didn't really look at the male item, but I love the new animal face pose and the female one. xD

Kawaii Fairy

12,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy
            xD wow, nice! I haven't gotten any. I'm really sad I missed out on the Adventure Time toys McDonald's had in Jan/Feb.

I like the new MC's. I didn't really look at the male item, but I love the new animal face pose and the female one. xD
I want the male one and the female I can were the male shorts with a lucie dress and looks cute . the girl MCS hair is so cute and her shoes. I hate to days free event item you ? lol I found it funny how guys need a walk thought to buy my little pony stuff but I guess anime fans have a bit harder nerve then some people. sweatdrop That or I love collecting the odd dolls like monster high ever after high and nice barbies I am used to the odd looks,

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elegant earth fairy
I want the male one and the female I can were the male shorts with a lucie dress and looks cute . the girl MCS hair is so cute and her shoes. I hate to days free event item you ? lol I found it funny how guys need a walk thought to buy my little pony stuff but I guess anime fans have a bit harder nerve then some people. sweatdrop That or I love collecting the odd dolls like monster high ever after high and nice barbies I am used to the odd looks,
            Yeah, the hair is really cute. I think the legs are reminiscent of the Stellar item.

The free item is "meh". I'm not too keen on most of the items, but the easter egg collection items are pretty cute. I'm going to try and get them all. xD

lol, yeah. It's fine, though. Sometimes I prefer the kid meal size anyway. haha The toys are fun. We nerds have to stick together. hehe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff