Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to our thread!

Visitor Count 1 100.0% [ 569 ]
Total Votes:[ 569 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1848 1849 1850 > >> >>> »|

Hallowed Bibliophile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
σnce upon a time there was a thread called the ω.a.f.f.l.ℯ. кittenʑ ℭharitץ. angel_baby_4 (now known as angel allure) helped many-ą-Gaian to reach for the stars and capture their dreams. Angel's Kittens celebrates the original charity thread, which is long since gone, and the friendships made there. We hope that if you stop in that you'll say hi! We don't bite here. . . often.

gaia_diamond This is a quest thread, not a charity. Please do not BEG from us or any donators listed. You will be banned and ignored.
            gaia_diamond DO NOT, by any means, spam your own quest in our thread. Really, it's rude, make your own thread please!
            gaia_diamond Keep any drama out of our thread please.
            gaia_diamond It is possible to become an "adopted kitten." The rules are simple. Post in the thread regularly (at least a couple times a week) with something substantial to say. Bumps/emotes do not count.

emotion_bandaid 4/30 - Rolling out a new thread layout, finally! Might be requesting some post format changes, but will try and work those out before sending requests to my lovely kittens!
            emotion_bandaid 10/24 - Bea put up a dice contest in her post as well, so be sure to check that out! There might be another new contest going up soon as well! <3
            page 1000 has been achieved!
            emotion_bandaid 10/16 - Free lotto has ended and
            emotion_bandaid 7/31 - Angel has a free lotto contest going on! Just scroll down to her contests/kittens post for the rules!
            emotion_bandaid 3/1 - Bea is taking down her contest, and plans to put up a new one soon. If you have an idea for a good contest, please let her know!
            emotion_bandaid 8/26 - Updated the last post with aquariums the kittens keep up. Kittens, pm angel_baby_4 if you'd like for your aquarium to be added.
            emotion_bandaid 3/23 - Beautifully Meaningful is hosting a random number contest in her post for the lovely Kittens!

emotion_bandaid 9/3 - New Contests are up for September & October!!! Also, wanted to remind y'all that the Dice contest still has 2 prizes left to win!
            emotion_bandaid 2/26 - The thread is now open, though it is still going under revisions and could take some time to be running smoothly.

March 19th - blueshadowbird
            April 5th - angel_baby_4
            May 21st - Kitranu
            June 8th - Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
            July 8th - youkoonna
            July 11th - Beautifully Meaningful
            October 28th - Thonek
            November 1st - Dea and #Teddy#
            November 16th - edokitty
            December 19th - Nina of the Mist
            December 30th - KuroAkaNeko

Welcome // angel_baby_4 // Beautifully Meaningful // youkoonna // Nina of the Mist // Maya Azzy // KuroAkaNeko // Dea and #Teddy# // blueshadowbird // Thonek // Contests, Original & Adopted Kittens // Affiliates // Aquariums

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
About Ang
Everyone calls me Ang, so feel free to do the same. I've been a member of Gaia since 2004
and I've owned charities since 2005, but had to give it up in 2010 due to various issues irl.
I love to give and I adore the people I've met along the way. My kittens are treasures that I
could never (nor would I ever want to) give up. I love, love, LOVE to spoil them.

I moved back to the US (Feb 2014) after living 3 years in Japan with my hubby & am glad to
be back in the USA! I love to write, roleplay and create art. My shops never last long, due to
the fact that I have a hard time envisioning what others want vs. what I want to create.
However, I will take the odd job from time to time.

I normally don't accept random friend requests, but feel free to stick around and chat with us.
I'm sure we'll become good friends soon.

Ang's Quests
Below are some of the biggest dreams in my wishlist, however to see a full list feel free to
visit my profile.

Sailor Moon Items
n/a

Kindred
Please ask for a list of my owned Kindred

Quests of Thread Past
Donating to Kittens - 4.5m + 8m
100,000,000 gold for June Charity Contest (another 50,000,000 gold to directly donate to charity) - DONE (donated in April to charities and questors early

because of inflation)

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image

Donators
I wasn't planning on doing a section like this...but so many of you still insist on donating to me. I guess what I'm really trying to say, in a
completely roundabout way, is...THANK YOU!!!
2015 <:
piratekittin666 - 2b
2014 >:
blueshadowbird - countless wishlist items (she's always giving me something!), Between Two Lungs. She is the sweetest/most generous Gaian I know.
edokitty - 475k, Over-decorated School Briefcase, 230k, Purple Patterned Xiaoxia Stockings, Sooty Froufrou Leggings, Gray Patterned Xiaoxia Stockings, Creamy Froufrou Leggings, Momoiro Chugakko Uniform Skirt, Spectacular Buntacular, Twisted Sweet Apple, Soft Sugarlace, Petit Cerise Fille, Luxurious Queen of Pentacles, Peach Mood Bubble, Glittering Ice Carnival Top, Glittering Pink Carnival Top, Gaia 7th Anniversary Lucky Envelope, Alchemy Starter Kit, Enki's Catch, numerous alchemy items for giftbox, & a few other goodies.
darkladyvamp - Sleepybye Princess
Maya Azzy - Loathing Style, Alruna's Rose, Noel's Gift, Light Spirit, Hidden Ace, Lusty Scoundrel
anonymous - Spirited 2k10 Snowflake Belt (Thanks for your Nano wishes to me!)
GE Charity - 30k (ty so much for this unexpected & heartwarming gesture!)
Christmas Presents - Ty so much to Beautifully Meaningful, edokitty, blueshadowbird & MemoryDragon for my Christmas gifts!!! I love them so much! (Ballad of Orpheus, Fey Seer, Style Munitions & Charismatic Dancer)
Fools Errand Charity - 500k, February Birthstone Amulet, 10th Anniversary Diamond Rose Corsage
The Anti-Apathy Charity - 10k
BBQ Penguin Charity - 1k
The Destiny Charity - 50k
Meeki's Charity House - SDPlus Real S42 Pyawakit
DWAH Charity - 15k & Single Yellow Daffodil
The Christmas Charity - 10k
The Gaia Wish Foundation - (March 13 Bright Star Recipient) - 600k
anon - Pink Giftbox
G.D.I.C. Charity - 13k
Anonymous "Moonie" - Blue Rose Scarf
Anonymous - Astra-61: Gone Batty
youkoonna - 5 alchemist's cases
Lady Michelle Winters - 20,000,000 gold Thank you!!!

Birthday Gifts
Booty Prowling Panthers Guild - Tin Watering Can
Beautifully Meaningful - Effieminate
WreckedUmbra - Lemon Ring Pop & Philosopher's Cache
The Gaian Wish Foundation - Overgrown City
blueshadowbird - Sparkleplum Dreams
edokitty - Sheryl Orange, 10th Anniversary Angelic Sky
MemoryDragon - Detective Princess

Ang's Spotlight(idea borrowed from Zemfira)
From time to time, I will spotlight various things I like here.

User Image - I have not featured a game, yet. This is a flash game, which doesn't take much space or time to get thing,
which I have been absolutely addicted to lately. It's a strategic "tower" defense sort of game...featuring the cast of My Little Pony: Friendship
is Magic
! The animations are so smooth and the art design is really nice. I was really surprised at how well done this is. It's not easy, either.
(Hint: Pinkie Pie should be your first purchase and you should instantly upgrade her damage and time. This will get you through the first 4 waves
easily.) The rest, is up to you. I've only gotten up to wave 23, but I will persevere until I reach that golden wave 30 & save Canterlot from
destruction! I hope you enjoy it, as much as I have.

Old Spotlights
The Lizzie Bennet Diaries - A modern vlog version of Pride & Prejudice
Shakespearean Insulter - Insult your enemies with style & class
Halloween - Candy Shadowbox - Crafty Decor

Awards
User ImageUser Image

Hallowed Bibliophile

About Bea

I've been on Gaia since '06. I've had quests and charities like crazy over the years. I've made some wonderful friends here, and wish I still had the time to be on gaia like I used to. Nevertheless! I shall keep getting on when I can! I've also had several tarot shops..though, I tend to over do and get burnt out and close them down...I'll still do readings on occasion if asked nicely! I have 6 piercings and 8 tattoos. I love changing my hair...I love cats...Um...yeah. <.< >.> EPB OUT!

Bea Kitten's Wishlist

Current Quest - Art!

Quests: My wishlist items. >.>

Contests!

THANK YOU's!

Huge thanks to Ang for helping me get my Lucky!

Big thanks to the amazing people who have donated to me!

TAX0N0MY who gifted me a Zodiacal! Much thanks!

T3h G33ko, Aalpri, Anserine, angel_baby_4, edokitty, and everyone else!

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
A Little About Youko

I'm a recent college graduate who's currently killing time running around town with her boyfriend and possibly earning an "allowance" until and/or past the time she becomes employed. My passions include JRPGS, anime, manga, Star Trek, and Game of Thrones, and my hates include veggies, getting up at ungodly hours, and hot weather.

Looking forward to stalking visitors and buddies alike!

Current Quests:

Rosamund's Devotion

Rosamund's Yearning
Rosamund's Corruption
Princess of the Orbit
Braided Noir
Braided Carnation
Braided Fawn

Things that look pretty that I'd ideally like to have, but am not holding my breath on:

Lucifer's Wings (store)
Jophiel's Wings (store)
Raguel's Wings (store)
Israfil's Wings
Helel's Wings

ALCHEMY LEVEL: 10
*** I may have obtained the wings, but I'm still looking to master Alchemy level 10. If you have any level 9 or 10 (or any other level )formulas you need crafted, please let me know! ***

Donators (since completion of the backwings quest): May be moved to my journal periodically if the list gets long. ^^ Thank you thank you ! And of course, a big thank you to those whose giveaways/contests I win!

Albruna
The Wishlist Connection
Pfefferminze
Blu_Fammy
Raynbow Penguin
Tote Puppe
Yume The Loving creature
Ragnarok Knightengale
Bonzly
The Moonlight Densetsu
The Jester Reborn
Blueshadowbird
Sailor Seren
Diablo Pepper
Phazon Elemental
Aacor
Sinful Ninja
Blumi
Nameless J4ck
Nameless King
l3lury
Nameless Queen

Distinct Sex Symbol

About the Nina

I am Nina, that much should be obvious by now.

Nina and the Ang

How can a voice my feelings for this woman? Angel is among my oldest friends here on gaia, so it's accurate to claim she has always been here for me. She is a woman worthy of my respect, and yours at that. I'm very defensive of her, and will remain as such through our relationship.

The Quest

Ancient Katana
Fall of the Evening Star
Lesade's Sin
Wensleydale Prep Uniform Trousers
Mona's Potion
Her Raiding Majesty
Valhalla's Obsidian Armor
Jekyll's Morality
Dante's Divine Verdict
SDPlus #235 Widowmaker
Any and all wishlist items.

I don't really actively quest for items anymore these days but it's always nice to get a helping hand.

I also collect SD+ Dolls, I'll have to make a list sometime later.

Peaceful Worshipper

W h a t e v e r happened to the values of humanity,
Whatever happened to the fairness in equality...

Ang;
Only a very sweet, very generous, very glomp-able 'n' magnetising attractive woman [with a huge heart] would be worthy enough to have a thread full o' love aimed especially at her~ That person being Ang~ :'3
She is__My friend. An ally in times of sadness. A person to look up to. Very dear. A joy by all aspects. Female. [10 outta 10 for that!] Fun. An angel, of course~ Lovable. Intelligent. The possessor of great taste. And last but not least, the person you will adore from all depths of your heart from here-on-after~ 8D

Az;
I am__Very indebted to all my fellow kitties! :') Especially Ang for her endless luff and support. c':
I am sometimes on hiatus, but will always be of the many kittens of Ang. heart
I'm so happy to have been part of this thread - PLEASE PLEASE help out my fellow kitties! :') They're just too awesome not to! <333 And ALWAYS give love to Ang! :'3
Over & out,
Az heart

Instead of spreading love we're spreading animosity,
Lack of understanding, leading lives a w a y from unity.

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
~Neko's Post thing~

About Me: I've been on Gaia since 07/2006. I really like music, food, video games, and model kits. Feel free to either call me Kuro or Neko. I do love fashion too. x3 Especially some mroe eccentric types like Steampunk for example.

About Ang & Me: I met Ang through her friend Hypno-chan in Hypno's charity quest. I mindlessly bump her pages if I'm either in a hurry or can't think of any good conversations. Other than that, Ang's been a wonderful friend. She's one of the reasons why I'm still here. heart

My Quests? They're on my wishlist... x3

Shy Regular

Dea's spot, shall put something here soon enough...
User Image

I'm blueshadowbird you can call me blue, shadow, bird
or any combination of those, i'm honored to just have been
asked to be a part of this thread of lovely kittens heart

want to know anything about me just ask 3nodding

pssst: blue's birthday is the 19th of March ninja

here are a few of the items i will eventually quest for xp

Current Quest = gold and or items for charity

~Blue's Gaia Wishes~

Note: check wishlist on profile: this really needs updating

row 1User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

row 2User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

row 3User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

row 4User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

row 5User ImageUser Image

row 6
row 7
row 8

Aquarium fish of any kind

the EIs = doesn't matter what gen, the less expensive the better lol xp

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/angel-s-kittens-a-hangout-thread/t.69774565/][IMG]http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab95/blueshadowbird/angskittens.jpg[/IMG]][/url]

my tank can be removed since i don't keep nothing but lite fish in it xp

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/ang-s-underwater-kittens-open/t.73067943/][img]http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab95/blueshadowbird/underwaterkittens.jpg[/img][/url]

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Righto, I am the one they call Tho, and happen to be quite reclusive, and at times unreachable. But people love me for some reason

Gold saved: -
Items Bought:
User Imagex4User Imagex3User Imagex1User Imagex3User Imagex1User Imagex2User Imagex3User Imagex3User Imagex3User Imagex1User Imagex1User Imagex1

Items Received:
User Image Heartless From [KilalaBlue]User ImageSugarsuite [edokitty]User ImageDemonic anklets [edokitty] User ImageNoel's Gift [edokitty]

Items Desired
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Desired x2
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Desired x3
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Desired x4
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
What can I say? You are the joys of Gaia for me! Without you, I really would have no reason to come onto this site. You are my cure for boredom, my relief in times of stress and the ones most dear to my heart. Without your wit and vivacity for Gaian life, I don't think I could have survived this long. So I think it's safe to say, you deserve rewards! Therefore, this post will be dedicated to contests for you. Only Angel's Kittens or Adopted Kittens (if you've been active for a week or more in the thread) may participate. ♥愛してる♥

Contest #1 - Page 100
As was tradition with the w.a.f.f.l.e. Kittenz Charity, every 100 pages the 1st post will get a prize. Some item of reasonable value shall be given to the first kitten on every 100 pages.
Page 100 - Dea and #Teddy#
Page 200 - youkoonna
Page 300 - Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Page 400 - youkoonna
Page 500 - youkoonna
Page 600 - blueshadowbird
Page 700 - KuroAkaNeko
Page 800 - Beautifully Meaningful
Page 900 - youkoonna
Page 1000 - youkoonna, KuroAkaNeko, Dea and #Teddy#, Nina of the Mist, tigoxgirl, blueshadowbird, Elegant earth fairy, Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart, DarkIing, Beautifully Meaningful, YumiBells, edokitty
Page 1100 - youkoonna
Page 1200 - youkoonna
Page 1300 - youkoonna
Page 1400 - KuroAkaNeko
Page 1500 - KuroAkaNeko

Page 1600 - edokitty
Page 1700 - KuroAkaNeko
Page 1800 - KuroAkaNeko
Page 1900 -

Contest #2 - Dice Contest
Roll 2 100 sided dice. If you get one of the below dice rolls, please pm me (or quote me in the thread) & tell me the page # your post was on. The dice roll may have the #'s reversed. First person to report their winning roll gets the prize for that one.
If you roll 1,1 - You receive 500 Gaia Cash.
99, 34 - You receive 50,000 gold 100,000,000 gold
76, 58 - You receive 100,000,000 gold
23, 88 - You receive 100,000 gold

In the event I am unable to gift you the actual Gaia Cash, then you may choose item(s) in the Cash Shop that add up to 500. Do not go over. ♥

CLOSED - Quote Ang Contest
When you see Ang post her "Art Me" image, be the first to quote it and win free art.
Page 32 - youkoonna

CLOSED - FREE Everyday Lotto
Every day that you post in Angel's Kittens, from page 906 until page 1000, you will be entered into a lottery. Kittens & Adopted Kittens are automatically entered, as soon as they post anything. Non-kittens must try and contribute to conversation in the thread. (Introducing yourselves is a great way to start!)
I'd like to clarify that you are encouraged to post more than once a day, but only the first post is counted as an entry.

Entries are in here: Journal

First Prize: 1,000,000 gold - youkoonna
Second Prize: 500,000 gold - Dea and #Teddy#
Third Prize: 250,000 gold - edokitty
Non-Kitten Prize (One lucky non-kitten will be chosen): 250,000 gold - DarkIing

Listed below are my beloved kittens, who have stuck with me through thick & thin. I love you all equally, so I'm listing you in post order!
Beautifully Meaningful (a.k.a. EPB, Bea) - Her name does her justice, as EPB is one of the most beautiful souls I know. EPB, along with most of those you see in this thread, originally created this thread Dec 4, 2009 when my charity had to close. She has been one of the best friends, both on and off of Gaia. I love her and will always support her in all the endeavors she puts her heart into. Thank you for everything, my EPB kitten.
youkoonna (a.k.a. youko, youkoness, youko love) - Youko is a hard worker. When the w.a.f.f.l.e. Kittenz Charity was open, she bumped the heck out of that thread. Such a diligent, responsible and super lovable girl. There have been times when I've been known to con her into zomg'ing, but she never complains. Her quests are plentiful and I am glad to be able to help this one cross some items off from time to time. Thank you for your support and love, my Youko kitten.
Nina of the Mist (a.k.a. Ninar, Nina, sex goddess) - There are not enough words in the dictionary to do this one justice. I have known Ninar, since before she was Nina of the Mist. (That's right, I knew Ninar at conception...) We have been good friends for a long time and will continue to be so. I will continue to help support her art addiction, as long as she continues to keep herself sexily dressed. She never disappoints, this one. Thank you for always being there, my Ninar kitten
/sex goddess.

Maya Azzy (a.k.a. AZ, Azie, Az-chan, WTF Az) - On Indefinite Hiatus - Az-chan! This one is dear to me. So kind and sweet is my Az-chan. She pops up when one needs cheering up and does the job aptly. I want to wrap her up like a burrito and cuddle her into contentment. We shall make sweet with the loving and snuggle 'til our bodies break from exhaustion. I love you, my Az kitten!
KuroAkaNeko (a.k.a. Neko, Nekonya, Nekooooooooopan) - Neko-nya, my love! I shall never forget all the times you have kept me company up 'til something-dark-thirty in the morning. Our long chats and discussions of chalk and stockings will forever amuse me to no end. You are the epitome of good company and sweet dreams are made of thee. Who am I to disagree? I hope there never comes a time where we become distant, because I have become accustomed to our chats and never want to lose that. Thank you for reminding me when I am not stocking'd appropriately and loving me adequately, my Neko-nya kitten.
Dea and #Teddy# (a.k.a. Dea, Deanna, D-chan) - Dea, my SM-RP addicted friend. We have been friends, roleplay buddies and much more these past years. You are one of the few who have known me since the beginning of Gaia. I am glad that you have stuck around and your charitable nature has been so inspiring to me. I love that you have this aura around you that helps to give the rest of us hope and calmness. You are a sweet girl and deserve nothing but the best from life. I hope that you receive as much as you have given. Thank you for sticking with me, through thick and thin my Dea kitten.
blueshadowbird (a.k.a. blue, shadow, bird) - Blue-sama! Another charitable kitten I am glad to know as my friend. You have such a big, glowing heart. Your charity has been around since 2008 and is still going strong. I really hope that I will be able to help you with whatever your heart desires, as you have helped so many others. Thank you for being so charitable and thoughtful. You are always one I can count on for anything, my Blue kitten.

Thonek (a.k.a. Tho, Thoness, Thonar, Thorawr) - On Indefinite Hiatus - Thoness the great and wondermous! We have been good friends across just about everything. From Gaia to Maple to IMVU, you have shown me the light! We share the same Gaiaversary and I am always able to talk with you about anything. We are alike in so many ways that it bewilders and comforts me. You are like family to me and I know that I will always be able to count on you in a pinch. Please continue to be charitable to others and I will always continue to be charitable to you, my Thoness kitten.

Fear not! If you are not a kitten, you may become an adopted kitten! The rules are simple. Post in the thread regularly (at least a couple times a week) with something substantial to say. Bumps/emotes do not count. Also, you should worship the ground I tread upon & anything I touch...just kidding! kinda...
That's it!

Elegant earth fairy - You've been showing up a lot lately, sweetie. You've stuck with us and, even though your visits may be sporadic, you always seem to pop back in to make sure we're all alive and well. You have a stunning personality, are always impeccably dressed and never cease to impress us with your words. We are glad to call you one of our own!

We've noticed you coming around. If you continue to stay active in our thread, you will be added!

None

We miss you! Once you become active in the thread again, we will add you back!

Katherrsx3 - She's been a good friend to me off of Gaia & has just started on this site. I will definitely allow her in on these contests, if she would like to participate. ♥
Kitranu - A great friend of mine from the years. She knew me before Gaia's conception. We've been roleplay partners and great friends over the years. I've been trying to spoil her rotten, since she's just gotten back into Gaia. Is it working yet? x3
.tangerine.tears. - This one is sweet & dear to me. She's so kind hearted & loving. Tang gives and gives and gives so much, that it's contagious! I hope to keep catching her donation bug and helping to support others as she supports them. Ty for inspiring compassion and charity in us, Tang!
Zemfira - Technically, you would be considered Nina's minion first & foremost...but I'll happily snatch you in some kitten time when she can spare you. You're an inspiration to me. Your art always has this warm appeal to it, as does your personality. I hope to see you coming back here in your spare time & I'll support you to the best of my ability in whatever your endeavors may be. ilu, Zemstar! <3
jooraffes v2 - You've been hanging around the thread a lot & supporting us. (Ty for making us our lovely sign below!) You're always bright, cheerful & keep the chattery lively and upbeat. I am truly happy you decided to join us & hope you will continue to keep coming back. I am beyond thrilled to call you one of our adopted kittens! <3
edokitty - EDO! Why are you not on this list, yet? You are always around keeping the thread alive! You are so cute and adorably sweet. We have so much fun together & I am sorry you were not added earlier. It was definitely all our collective insanity & various activities the thread has to offer.
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart - Kitten. n.n You have been hanging around a lot lately. You are both a kitten and an angel...I mean, that combination is win-win with me. Feel free to enter into any contests and I hope you continue to drop into the thread and hang out with us. <3
tigoxgirl (aka leslie234) - My awesome irl friend who makes with the arts. She's always been there for me. Her account was hacked a while back, but she's worked hard to get her items back. I love this one & will always help her when she is in need.

Hallowed Bibliophile

Our beloved affiliates of the thread! Just ask if you'd like to be linked & link us back as well!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/angel-s-kittens-a-hangout-thread-contests-lively-banter/t.69774565_1/][img]http://i.imgbox.com/7lo9qqjM.png[/img][/url]

Kitten's Dreams- A quest thread by one of our adopted kittens, Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart. Check it out! She is SUPER sweet and her thread is full of such wonderful people.

Avatar Lust;A Smexified Quest- This is Youkoonna's quest thread. Enthusiastic about earning gold for various contests, Youko is always active in her thread & loves participating in various contests around Gaia (especially those involving random #'s). Feel free to drop by and shoot her a friendly hello. She'd be more than happy to have you around!

The Mist, a quest thread - This is our Nina's quest thread. She is on so rarely, so please grace her thread with your presence & well wishes!

Transcendental Transmogrification - a Quest Thread - Welcome to Zemfira's quest. Drop in and see her quest, as well as check out the things she has spotlighted in her thread. She always has something new and interesting happening.

:'D --» " C 'e š ŧ L α V i є.. " -- A Quєst Tняead~!- Maya Azzy's quest thread. A thread where giving back is just as important (if not more than) receiving is. Drop in, wish her well or even help out!

<3 Beautiful Dreams: A Quest Thread <3 - tigoxgirl's quest thread. A quest thread from Ang's sweet friend, who also randomly draws avatar art for regular patrons. Feel free to drop in and show her some much deserved love!

User Image - A charity run by our beloved Blue!

User Image

Hallowed Bibliophile

User Image

Enki + CS Mixed
angel_baby_4 - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Bump Thread
Beautifully Meaningful -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Bump Thread
edokitty - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Bump Thread
Forgotten1 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Bump Thread

CS Mixed
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - CS Mixed

CS + GG Mixed
KuroAkaNeko - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Bump Thread
blueshadowbird - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Bump Thread
Dea and #Teddy# - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Bump Thread

GG Mixed
youkoonna - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Bump Thread
Twisted Decadence - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Bump Thread

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff