Welcome to our thread!

Visitor Count 1 100.0% [ 571 ]
Total Votes:[ 571 ]

Bangtan Boys's Waifu

Naughty Shoujo

edokitty
Sankew
Hello! ~

hi!. I didn't see the wings on your avi until they moved. They are hidden by your hair ^^

Oh yes~ they're small but look so cute

Mephistote's Sweetheart

Mushy Strawberry

52,400 Points
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brick Breaker 50
Sankew

I like most of the animated items, except for the eyes.

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sankew
angel allure
Sankew
Hello! ~
How are you doing?

very good and yourself?
Doing very well for a Monday evening. n.n Just settling in for bed a bit later, though. n.n

You have a lovely spring avatar today. Are you drawn to the color purple? It looks beautiful on you.

Bangtan Boys's Waifu

Naughty Shoujo

angel allure
Sankew
angel allure
Sankew
Hello! ~
How are you doing?

very good and yourself?
Doing very well for a Monday evening. n.n Just settling in for bed a bit later, though. n.n

You have a lovely spring avatar today. Are you drawn to the color purple? It looks beautiful on you.

Same here. A bit tired because of college tho.
Yes~ I love this color. It's been one of my favorites for a long time.
Thank you.
Teal looks lovely on you.

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sankew
Thank you.
Ahh, I see. Learning has a way of overstimulating the mind. emotion_bigheart It's wonderful that you're going, though. What are in studying?

It is a lovely shade of purple. Like wisteria...my favorite flower. cat_whee

Thank you! I'm really drawn to blues. They have a calming effect on my mood, sometimes. n.n I'm actually toying with tektek to see if I can try and make a new outfit.

Bangtan Boys's Waifu

Naughty Shoujo

angel allure
Sankew
Thank you.
Ahh, I see. Learning has a way of overstimulating the mind. emotion_bigheart It's wonderful that you're going, though. What are in studying?

It is a lovely shade of purple. Like wisteria...my favorite flower. cat_whee

Thank you! I'm really drawn to blues. They have a calming effect on my mood, sometimes. n.n I'm actually toying with tektek to see if I can try and make a new outfit.

I'm studying psychology. I love it!
Yes. You should make like a brown + blue avi or a white + blue avi <3
Or a very pretty angelic looking avi emotion_kirakira

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sankew

Ahh, what a coincidence. My sister-in-law is studying that right now. Glad you love it. xD Do you have any idea of what you want to do with the degree? Psychologist, counselor, life coach, teacher, something else? surprised I'm just curious. Sorry if I'm asking a lot. xD

All very good suggestions. emotion_bigheart I'll try to incorporate one of those ideas into it. biggrin

Bangtan Boys's Waifu

Naughty Shoujo

angel allure
Sankew

Ahh, what a coincidence. My sister-in-law is studying that right now. Glad you love it. xD Do you have any idea of what you want to do with the degree? Psychologist, counselor, life coach, teacher, something else? surprised I'm just curious. Sorry if I'm asking a lot. xD

All very good suggestions. emotion_bigheart I'll try to incorporate one of those ideas into it. biggrin

I'm torn between clinical psychology, therapist & couples counselor. What are you studying?

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sankew
I'm torn between clinical psychology, therapist & couples counselor. What are you studying?
Oooh, those all seem like interesting routes. I hope that, when you do decide, you'll be able to find a career in that path. I actually already graduated for graphic design, but I didn't want to pursue a career in it afterwards. So I'm basically just deciding what I want to do again.

Bangtan Boys's Waifu

Naughty Shoujo

angel allure
Sankew
Oooh, those all seem like interesting routes. I hope that, when you do decide, you'll be able to find a career in that path. I actually already graduated for graphic design, but I didn't want to pursue a career in it afterwards. So I'm basically just deciding what I want to do again.

You can do whatever you want if you're still breathing. That's what I always tell myself. heart

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sankew
angel allure
Sankew

You can do whatever you want if you're still breathing. That's what I always tell myself. heart
It's true, but first I have to find out what it is that I want to do. xD lmao

Bangtan Boys's Waifu

Naughty Shoujo

angel allure
Sankew
angel allure
Sankew

It's true, but first I have to find out what it is that I want to do. xD lmao

It will eventually happen don't worry c:

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
edokitty
Sankew

I agree. Though, there are a couple of animated eye styles I don't mind. I think the eyes are the least nice of the animated items. Surprised they don't have animated mouths (or do they?).

Mephistote's Sweetheart

Mushy Strawberry

52,400 Points
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brick Breaker 50
angel allure
edokitty
Sankew

I agree. Though, there are a couple of animated eye styles I don't mind. I think the eyes are the least nice of the animated items. Surprised they don't have animated mouths (or do they?).

purity eyes are the same as sainte ciel storge/thanatos, so I like those for the non-animated pose

there are some animated mouths that was in a budding bistro CI. ChaosTrooper had this info posted

User Image À la Honey
User Image À la Peanut Butter
User Image À la Jam

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items