Welcome to Gaia! ::

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Anoic
Kiro_Shinigami
heart I subscribe!

Oooooooo... you know I'm quitting gaia, right? :c OH which reminds me I know you dislike random adds and stuff, but was wondering if you had a skype? >_<; it's the only thing I'll really be on. Except for artsies and stuff :c
I do have skype yes, ^w^ I dont send it out in threads to XD I dont want the world to have it.

why you leaving?! ^A^

Deathly Diedrich

Kiro_Shinigami
Anoic
Kiro_Shinigami
heart I subscribe!

Oooooooo... you know I'm quitting gaia, right? :c OH which reminds me I know you dislike random adds and stuff, but was wondering if you had a skype? >_<; it's the only thing I'll really be on. Except for artsies and stuff :c
I do have skype yes, ^w^ I dont send it out in threads to XD I dont want the world to have it.

why you leaving?! ^A^

OH, Kyro an I promised one another that once we see one another in January, that we'd start getting our lives together and earn ourselves some money, to be able to plan and stuff for future living arrangements, permanent ones together, c:

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Anoic
Kiro_Shinigami
Anoic
Kiro_Shinigami
heart I subscribe!

why you leaving?! ^A^

OH, Kyro an I promised one another that once we see one another in January, that we'd start getting our lives together and earn ourselves some money, to be able to plan and stuff for future living arrangements, permanent ones together, c:
awweeee <3 I wish you get that!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces