Welcome to Gaia! ::

Receiver

Anoic

I'm very glad you like it : D

Beloved Sex Symbol

Anoic
Mina Deusa

I know alllll about desks.. Once when in math class I was sooo tired.. I tried to be one of the cool kids and sleep on my palm while sitting up.. it worked.. for a while.. until a while later until I slipped from my palm, and headed face first smack into my desk, I woke up, looked around and it was so embarrassing.. a lot of people laughed including the teacher.. I was seated upfront, too.. from that day on I sat in the back. xD what bugs me though, is.. if I was sitting upfront, how did he not notice me asleep for a half hour?! xD

Okay class time stories of sleep. I was in history class 7th grade, I was really sleepy, so I ended up passing out. When I woke up, the next class was already in. I had no idea so I just looked at the board and started writing again. My teacher came over to me and said that I slept through lunch and my next class had started. I was so shy and meek back then too. So I went to my next class and I ended up passing out there too, my teacher smacked my desk with a stick, I just looked up at him for a moment, blinked and went back to sleep.

Deathly Diedrich

Mina Deusa
Anoic
Mina Deusa

I know alllll about desks.. Once when in math class I was sooo tired.. I tried to be one of the cool kids and sleep on my palm while sitting up.. it worked.. for a while.. until a while later until I slipped from my palm, and headed face first smack into my desk, I woke up, looked around and it was so embarrassing.. a lot of people laughed including the teacher.. I was seated upfront, too.. from that day on I sat in the back. xD what bugs me though, is.. if I was sitting upfront, how did he not notice me asleep for a half hour?! xD

Okay class time stories of sleep. I was in history class 7th grade, I was really sleepy, so I ended up passing out. When I woke up, the next class was already in. I had no idea so I just looked at the board and started writing again. My teacher came over to me and said that I slept through lunch and my next class had started. I was so shy and meek back then too. So I went to my next class and I ended up passing out there too, my teacher smacked my desk with a stick, I just looked up at him for a moment, blinked and went back to sleep.

Oh my lord.. wow my teachers would have been all over my a** about that. OOOOH another story I guess? My ninth grade algebra teacher had gotten so frustrated with our class that she ended up crying and hiding underneath her desk, literally.. like how bad of a class do you have to be to get a teacher to do that?! well.. they were horrible.. she gave up on us (them) and I ended up learning NOTHING.. when the test came around it was like she was plotting this.. like she turned her mood around and was all like "well, you guys should have paid attention" and sat at her desk all smirky smiley.. and in my head I was like. "wait till they come and investigate why this class had the lowest scores and find out she wasn't doing her job. " emotion_awesome

Beloved Sex Symbol

Anoic
Mina Deusa
Anoic
Mina Deusa

Oh my lord.. wow my teachers would have been all over my a** about that. OOOOH another story I guess? My ninth grade algebra teacher had gotten so frustrated with our class that she ended up crying and hiding underneath her desk, literally.. like how bad of a class do you have to be to get a teacher to do that?! well.. they were horrible.. she gave up on us (them) and I ended up learning NOTHING.. when the test came around it was like she was plotting this.. like she turned her mood around and was all like "well, you guys should have paid attention" and sat at her desk all smirky smiley.. and in my head I was like. "wait till they come and investigate why this class had the lowest scores and find out she wasn't doing her job. " emotion_awesome

Oh goodness, this is wonderful story time. You should see how French teachers react when their class gets all reckless. It's just the most beautiful thing ever. xD

Deathly Diedrich

Mina Deusa

Oh goodness, this is wonderful story time. You should see how French teachers react when their class gets all reckless. It's just the most beautiful thing ever. xD

Do they say things in french that english users shouldn't hear? XD

Beloved Sex Symbol

Anoic
Mina Deusa

Yes, yes she did. But we all understood her and we started laughing, it was the best thing ever xD

Deathly Diedrich

Mina Deusa
Anoic
Mina Deusa

Yes, yes she did. But we all understood her and we started laughing, it was the best thing ever xD

I kinda wanna know.. tell me xD

Beloved Sex Symbol

Anoic
Mina Deusa
Anoic
Mina Deusa

Alright, so we had a student in our class named Tarek. He was always on her bad side, we were having story time. And he made a joke, and then everyone started making jokes, she kept telling us be quiet, of course we were all laughing. She started yelling in french the words she said were..."You rotten little dicks, I hate all of you. I hope you all fail your classes" Like she was furious and she stormed over to her desk and hit the board with her hand. Like damn.

Deathly Diedrich

Mina Deusa
Anoic
Mina Deusa
Anoic
Mina Deusa

Alright, so we had a student in our class named Tarek. He was always on her bad side, we were having story time. And he made a joke, and then everyone started making jokes, she kept telling us be quiet, of course we were all laughing. She started yelling in french the words she said were..."You rotten little dicks, I hate all of you. I hope you all fail your classes" Like she was furious and she stormed over to her desk and hit the board with her hand. Like damn.

Well.. damn.. xD I'm sorry you had to hear that xD but you guys laughed, right? I would have.. kinda.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Anoic
Mina Deusa
Anoic
Mina Deusa
Anoic
Mina Deusa

Well.. damn.. xD I'm sorry you had to hear that xD but you guys laughed, right? I would have.. kinda.

The german class heard it and they all came running over to see, it was amazing. but yeah we laughed

Deathly Diedrich

bloopbloopbloop

Wolf

Anoic

I'm glad, baby. <3

Took way less time than my thread did... xD

Deathly Diedrich

Ayenul
Anoic

I'm glad, baby. <3

Took way less time than my thread did... xD

Because of all that deadpool right? XD