Poetry contest 0.11607142857143 11.6% [ 26 ]
Art contest (it'll be like song lyric contest) 0.18303571428571 18.3% [ 41 ]
RNG or Dice roll contest 0.3125 31.2% [ 70 ]
Other (post your idea) 0.12053571428571 12.1% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 224 ]

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

KooHoo-P

Well congrats on your promotion in Badminton. I suck at that game, I always try to play it like it's tennis. Did you at least enjoy your spring break?

I've been good, I get to meed my Academic Advisor this wednesday to get myself on track with everything, still excited for this new college. I also finished Mass Effect 3 which was a nice treat for myself.

So what're you plans after highschool?
Weel that's ironic... I play tennis lime badminton... Not the best idea ever since your wrist tends to hurt afterwards xD Ohh!! College advisor xD I recently met eith my counselor for xD As for college I am amazingly neutral to which college I want to get into O_o Always been the neutral one but I'm headed for the science path xD
KooHoo-P
Nu Sanniang

Depends on what kind of fishes you have and how many times you can max out your tanks during your glow time whee It can be VERY profitable. Im barely getting 7 people and I get over 10k xp

I have Alpha Grams, Lawnsharks and Gwee Horses.

Hmm Politics>< I've been giving it the side eye since the 08 election.
I think nothing really of the candidates to be honest. I've mellowing out the whole election thing.
I just feel like i am seeing a rift between the different generational society from the younger ignorant "Color Blind" gene's too the resentment people are building over political correctness. Know what I mean?

Do you know anything about those little tiki mini monsters? They're 10k each in the gold shop, so it'd run me 160k for a full tank, could I make that all back in a month from just the tank itself?

Why's that? Were you really against Obama? I remember voting in that election, I had recently turned 18 and I was soo ignorant about politics, that I voted for Obama just because I wanted to see a black guy in office. xp

I'm not sure I entirely understand, so correct me if I'm wrong. You're disappointed with the new generation of young voters due to their ignorance in politics because of the recent legislatures that have been mentioned like SOPA for example? I say that because that's kinda what I feel, the generation of people born in 1988-1992 seem to have been born into a society of media ruled by violence and hedonism. Soo many things are done over the internet and it's hard to shelter kids from vulgarity when they shouldn't be exposed to it. There are 8 year olds who cuss more than 21 year olds. And the general idea of a life based on leisure has taken away from the motivation to learn, leaving the youth with no real education of politics, but they still have the power to be involved in voting.

Hm, No that's actually a whole different topic concerning Obama I wasn't all a big fan when he was running, didnt agree with some of his politics and what have yous, but I didnt even vote because I knew "Our" generation wanted to be the generation of change--THAT and that American people was so fed up with Republicans in office at that point they really would have taken anyone who WASN'T a Right Wing--Obama being black was just icing on the cake. I did found annoyance in those who was merely voting and not really understanding all the facts. At that time I had a heavier interest in politics and seeing all these fay weather voters and "pretend interest/care" irked me to no end.

Your example is actually pretty good, but I meant it more in a racism/discriminating kind of way.
You're getting this term a whole lot of people whose coming out more without mincing words, towards where they feel a female belong and what defines her,e.g. A sl.ut if she uses birth control, belongs at home tending to the house and kids. etc.
Ah, racial slurs and the underline racism in america and white privilege --So e.g people feeling the "N" word is null and void of all history connection and the upperhand caucasian have in america society. Not to mention the racial tension between the both parties (Whites VS Non-White) One party that don't believe in Caucasian privileged and feels re-verse racism, while people of color still feels misrepresented and unequal. But the notion of it being "2012" you get some people that feel none of this exist but everyday you're seeing in the media more and more people giving up on trying to stay political correct on such topics.

Now the younger generation is ignorant in my opinion because I see a lot more of them not even ....understanding these issues and how there "irrelevant" because it is 2012 and thinking people are over sensitive and over analyzing but how can you fix something if you can't even understand the problem?

I dunno....Anyway, what do you think about the election candidates?

And their okay not too bad you can make your money back if you're able to max out your tanks during glow times D: but thats really key at least twice a day.

Snarky Ladykiller

Wow... My last post had a ridiculous amount of typos... Sorry!!
Stupid iPod... stressed

Snarky Ladykiller

And random but.. AM I LIKE THE YOUNGEST PERSON IN THIS THREAD??!? You guys are talking about politics and other stuff and I am lost. period. sweatdrop
Sakura Nekomimi
And random but.. AM I LIKE THE YOUNGEST PERSON IN THIS THREAD??!? You guys are talking about politics and other stuff and I am lost. period. sweatdrop

Lol no worries on the subject but how old are you?~ heart

Snarky Ladykiller

Nu Sanniang
Sakura Nekomimi

Tiny xD I'm 14 xP and half of my friends are young adults xD
Sakura Nekomimi
Nu Sanniang
Sakura Nekomimi

Oh lol thats alright its a tad bit young sweatdrop but thats even better having all them you ng adults friends, you're more prone to make better decisions because of their mistakes and learned lessons whee

Snarky Ladykiller

Nu Sanniang
Sakura Nekomimi
Nu Sanniang
Sakura Nekomimi

Oh lol thats alright its a tad bit young sweatdrop but thats even better having all them you ng adults friends, you're more prone to make better decisions because of their mistakes and learned lessons whee
Hmph you're telling me. Longest time I've ever spent PM'ing someone was a two hour debate with a person in college over human's so called superiority to other creatures on Earth. XD
Sakura Nekomimi
Nu Sanniang
Sakura Nekomimi
Nu Sanniang
Sakura Nekomimi

Hmph you're telling me. Longest time I've ever spent PM'ing someone was a two hour debate with a person in college over human's so called superiority to other creatures on Earth. XD

Oh Interesting...you don't believe humans are superior?
KooHoo-P
m a n g o m e l l o n
KooHoo-P

I signed and "<3" your petition. <3

Thank you very much for that, I truly do appreciate it, and thanks for PMing your application. I'm sorry for being late on getting to you, so how've you been?

Well don't worry, everyone is busy!
I've been okay..... just busy!

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Sakura Nekomimi
KooHoo-P

Well congrats on your promotion in Badminton. I suck at that game, I always try to play it like it's tennis. Did you at least enjoy your spring break?

I've been good, I get to meed my Academic Advisor this wednesday to get myself on track with everything, still excited for this new college. I also finished Mass Effect 3 which was a nice treat for myself.

Weel that's ironic... I play tennis lime badminton... Not the best idea ever since your wrist tends to hurt afterwards xD Ohh!! College advisor xD I recently met eith my counselor for xD As for college I am amazingly neutral to which college I want to get into O_o Always been the neutral one but I'm headed for the science path xD

Lmao, that's pretty funny. I feel like trying that just to see how other tennis players would react.

Ah, do you know what branch of science interests you the most? I'm a physics major so we're kinda like college siblings. cool

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
m a n g o m e l l o n
KooHoo-P
m a n g o m e l l o n
KooHoo-P

Thank you very much for that, I truly do appreciate it, and thanks for PMing your application. I'm sorry for being late on getting to you, so how've you been?

What's been keeping you busy?
Hello Koo! Just thought I would pop in before I log off for the night. Hope you had or have a good day.

Snarky Ladykiller

KooHoo-P
Sakura Nekomimi
KooHoo-P

Lmao, that's pretty funny. I feel like trying that just to see how other tennis players would react.

Ah, do you know what branch of science interests you the most? I'm a physics major so we're kinda like college siblings. cool

Believe me playing tennis like badminton is impossible xD I can't aim anymore xD And for science, since im still a freshman, we still haven't gone over physics and chem (I'm learning about Bio right now) I'm kind of leaning toward Chem, but I have to wait until next year to be sure which ones i like and which i don't xD Science was always my favorite subject User Image
KooHoo-P
m a n g o m e l l o n
KooHoo-P
m a n g o m e l l o n
KooHoo-P

What's been keeping you busy?

Work, school, volleyball, essays, life.
Just everything! It's crazy right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items