Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

Judeddokoinu
Arethic
And I sort of got the same problem Btype, don't really know anyone on the team either......... sweatdrop

Couldl make things interesting to not know anyone else. At minimum, it will allow new people to get to know one another.

I know the people on my team by reputation, and they are smart xd
Arethic
Judeddokoinu
Arethic
And I sort of got the same problem Btype, don't really know anyone on the team either......... sweatdrop

Couldl make things interesting to not know anyone else. At minimum, it will allow new people to get to know one another.

I know the people on my team by reputation, and they are smart xd

I don't even know my team members by reputation and haven't even really seen them online here. So I don't even know if some of them know about technical things or if they know networking or if their just a random newun that saw this and was like cool I'll just sign up.
So when do you get one of those cards? sweatdrop
Your Regestration Is probally still being Processed, and your Card Still being Printed, Dopp wont forget you.

I had that problem too Btype, I diddnt know them too well, so I did a search on them wink and I'm happy to see that they are not just like me, we actually complement each other.

That's the big problem i dont have a solution for atm Arethic, Problem is your Internet hours are my Exact Sleeping hours, and the other two arnt much better off. sweatdrop what it does mean, is you get first Crack at the answers. biggrin
I'm withdrawing from CT1.
hexdragon

NOOOOOO!!!! Ugh..now my team has lost a very good member *Delta moruns* but you have your reasons and I know that you always can't do something.....etc yeah.
hexdragon

Why? eek

As for the teams..I put people together in how I felt they would compliment. Then I got 15 new entrants. And since I didn't want to mix up teams since I already made the cards.. sweatdrop
The New Hades
hexdragon

NOOOOOO!!!! Ugh..now my team has lost a very good member *Delta moruns* but you have your reasons and I know that you always can't do something.....etc yeah.

gonk Hexdragon is leaving? *joins in mourning Delta* I wonder who we'll get instead? We need a regular....
Kisai
The New Hades
hexdragon

gonk Hexdragon is leaving? *joins in mourning Delta* I wonder who we'll get instead? We need a regular....

Well you still have me *is not really going to be useful on some hardware stuff because of lack of knowledge*
Guys. Don't rush me on the cards. I didn't expect the CT1 to get this big, so I'm having to make some adjustments to my own templates and base plans. I'm also working up the question templates, to better help for mass distribution of the batteries.

Now I know how Lanzer feels, giving one date, then getting bogged to get into a date two days later. sweatdrop
You said to drop you a line in this thread so I get added, so uh, yeah. Here I am Dop. ^.^

My god, it's been so long since I've posted in here; it's like I'm some kind of methuselah.
The New Hades
Kisai
The New Hades
hexdragon

Well you still have me *is not really going to be useful on some hardware stuff because of lack of knowledge*

Yah 3nodding *goes to research stuff about everything especially hardware stuff cause she doesn't really know anything about it either*
There! Cards done. Shipping in the next few minutes or so. Depends on Gaia and Photobucket. Also, if you can guys, host the cards on your own server. Mine's going to get swamped with bandwidth from the CT1. sweatdrop
wheeeeeeee shipping. whee
Yes. Damned time zones. I have my Gaia time set to actual Gaia time... stupid timezones... curse of my online life, I tell you!!
Host on own servers. Right. *logs into geocities again*
oh. and to anyone else on my team... I'm a n00b...... at school atm... chances are I won't get any answers, but I seem to be able to randomly poke people in the right direction... sweatdrop
hexdragon
The reason for my leaving is the same reason I am leaving Gaia for the present: i'm really sad. My girlfriend of 13 months just left me and I don't really want to have any... gratuitous stuff in life now. I just want to focus on school and reapply myself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff