Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numbers make some sense. Simple replacement..though I didn't give you much to go on.
Bah, I don't have enough time for this. Stupid life getting in the way of my Gaia-ing.

Aged Lunatic

Judeddokoinu
DopplerZero
ninja Actually..I didn't know the search was disabled. I've been passing out links here and there to those who get stuck..

if search was enabled.... things would be much easier...

Funny thing is, search is enabled, you just got to know which column to search wink

DZ
Numbers make some sense. Simple replacement..though I didn't give you much to go on.

Well it wasn't exactly simple replacement.
Arethic
Judeddokoinu
DopplerZero
ninja Actually..I didn't know the search was disabled. I've been passing out links here and there to those who get stuck..

Funny thing is, search is enabled, you just got to know which column to search wink

DZ

which column? hmm... not sure i know what you're referring to there, but i'll go back and see if i can make the forum search work with different values...

and i wasn't able to solve the number replacement without some help from a certain file about gambino that i ran across while poking around in a certain place...

Aged Lunatic

Judeddokoinu
Arethic
Judeddokoinu
DopplerZero

DZ

which column? hmm... not sure i know what you're referring to there, but i'll go back and see if i can make the forum search work with different values...

and i wasn't able to solve the number replacement without some help from a certain file about gambino that i ran across while poking around in a certain place...

There are two types of searches you can do, keyword and author, which one is not working? wink

See, you seem to be getting closer, you also appear to be the only one trying right now sweatdrop
There are a few others trying. I extended this out a bit. And Yeah, the number code is just a halfdone Version of Secur3. Lends to the backstory. sweatdrop
I'm still trying and I'm on the third hint. It seemed pretty obvious where to go, but I'm still weeding through posts. Hopefully I'll have the answers soon.

And on another note, Halo 2 is officially out. <3
YES!!!!

CT3 is officially OVER for me!
What a long and difficult task.
I'm so glad that's over with.
Judeddokoinu > congrats.

*lurks in the thread*
Kunama
Judeddokoinu > congrats.

*lurks in the thread*

Thank you. I wish you luck, if you're still in the running. Lurking in the shadows is spooky smile
Two solved so far..they can do it. And I do give out links, you just have to tell me where to.
DopplerZero
Two solved so far..they can do it. And I do give out links, you just have to tell me where to.

I searched forever through all kinds of threads doing "find on page" browser searches on each page in threads with hundreds of pages for some of those posts. Glad you provided the links as long as I knew where I needed to go. A couple of those were tough to locate.
If you tell me where you want to go, I can show you the way. Odin only had one eye, but it was still a very good eye.

In other news, this weekend the CT1 Proper begins. My Omega Team is being assembled. The Game is about to begin.

Aged Lunatic

DopplerZero
If you tell me where you want to go, I can show you the way. Odin only had one eye, but it was still a very good eye.

In other news, this weekend the CT1 Proper begins. My Omega Team is being assembled. The Game is about to begin.

Da Da Da......... and omega is assigned.
Just a few more days...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces