Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Shapeshifter

sykodog

No, I went into my actual inventory clicked on one of my human items hit equip and it took me to animal dress up no matter how fast I clicked save.
Pyres
sykodog

No, I went into my actual inventory clicked on one of my human items hit equip and it took me to animal dress up no matter how fast I clicked save.
Want to try it through gifting. I'll send you a human item, you open gift, then select EQUIP. Let's try that, K?

Enduring Shapeshifter

sykodog
Pyres
sykodog

Want to try it through gifting. I'll send you a human item, you open gift, then select EQUIP. Let's try that, K?

I don't think it'll work.. but it's worth a shot :/

Edit: My friend tried it with me, just took me to the animal section of customize avi :/ no chance even to be at the human section

Enduring Shapeshifter

I should get used to animaldom shouldn't I? Cause it's really starting to feel like Gaia doesn't care.

Enduring Shapeshifter

This is getting ridiculous now.

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

The fact that no Mods or anything have even addressed this is beyond discouraging and down right ridiculous.

Magical Noob

+[Skarekrow]+
The fact that no Mods or anything have even addressed this is beyond discouraging and down right ridiculous.
I totally agree. Pyres has been stuck like this for days now...
confused

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Pizza Parlor
+[Skarekrow]+
I totally agree. Pyres has been stuck like this for days now...
confused
I know, and it's ridiculous.

King Wolf

11,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Pyres
Alright so... I've been having the infamous "User Info whatever" error but it never has done anything.. until now. I have no duplicate items... at all.

I am literally stuck as an animal, after this instance of it I was just like.. Bah it won't do anything again and saved as an animal.. now I'm stuck. I tried deleting my avatar, I tried using skin potions, gender potions NOTHING works and I am in desperate need of help.

If I click on human, it just resets the wolf or whatever animal I am base...

I cannot use potions, I cannot buy a hair style, I can't even RECREATE my avatar cause of the animal base taking over my gender. (Basically I HAVE NO GENDER NOW.)

Do you still remember which item you were trying to equip before you loose your human avatar?

Enduring Shapeshifter

oxydizer

Do you still remember which item you were trying to equip before you loose your human avatar?

StarzXnight helped me apparently, I can tell you that I was trying to equip a very old item it'd have to be one of these:

Light Gray Legwarmers, Demonic Style, Ted and Dusky, Black fishnet stockings, Polar bear paraplush, grey phat platform sneakers, Lex's Dark Shorts
Can anyone help me because im literally still stuck as one and ive been looking everywhere on how to change back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff