Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Shapeshifter

Alright so... I've been having the infamous "User Info whatever" error but it never has done anything.. until now. I have no duplicate items... at all.

I am literally stuck as an animal, after this instance of it I was just like.. Bah it won't do anything again and saved as an animal.. now I'm stuck. I tried deleting my avatar, I tried using skin potions, gender potions NOTHING works and I am in desperate need of help.

If I click on human, it just resets the wolf or whatever animal I am base...

I cannot use potions, I cannot buy a hair style, I can't even RECREATE my avatar cause of the animal base taking over my gender. (Basically I HAVE NO GENDER NOW.)

Enduring Shapeshifter

Bump.. It's been nearly 24 hours I'm still stuck and unable to get back to a human base.

Enduring Shapeshifter

Two days.. I've been stuck......

Enduring Shapeshifter

Yeah, uh.. I'm still stuck and I'm going to guess this is the first time this has ever happened to anyone huh? crying

Girl-Crazy Star

12,525 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
just uh... make a new account and transfer all ur stuff to it? emo

Enduring Shapeshifter

cutie iams

It's looking like I may have to do just that..... But... I have 3,000+ items to transfer. crying

Girl-Crazy Star

12,525 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
Pyres
cutie iams

It's looking like I may have to do just that..... But... I have 3,000+ items to transfer. crying

uuuuuuhhhhh eh uh worth it i guess

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm stuck as an animal too, and I've tried the same things as you :<

Enduring Shapeshifter

Holiday From Heartbreak
I'm stuck as an animal too, and I've tried the same things as you :<

Was yours caused by the same thing? Sorry to hear you're stuck with this annoying fate too... I sent a ticket to Gaia already but I don't expect a response by a month :/.. I keep desperately checking to see if I'm freed of my furry prison.

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I think so I was just trying to change my avi's clothes. And now i'm stuck all nekkid and noobish :S

Enduring Shapeshifter

Guess we're just the victims of a really rare glitch, I still haven't gotten a response from the ticket and who knows how long that'll take... but my animal inventory is lacking and I can't really afford the new crap. :/

Saxy Coder

Pyres
If I remember right, I think either Zero Omega or oxydizer was handling most of the [Animal] base problems...
Instead of waiting for your ticket (which could take a while) you might want to PM one of them to see if they can help.

By the way, have you tried un-checking the "Show Animation" box and/or trying a different browser to see if that works...?

Enduring Shapeshifter

Lady Saxophone

I just don't want to PM them if it isn't actually their field of handling, I mean... I probably should give it an attempt regardless..

I have tried that, I've tried three different browsers as well.. Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox all lead to the same repeat happening where it just refreshes my animal base, I even tried using the Gaia App to force myself back to a human base and it just saved me as a naked animal.

Saxy Coder

Pyres
Ah, okay... just making sure sweatdrop
While he doesn't post here often, oxy has responded to other times people have posted about [Animal] issues, so I thought I'd just put that out there.
Good luck though!

Magical Noob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas