Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Raider

8,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Befriended 100
It's been four months and I can't load my aquarium, is there a glitch?

Aged Genius

Warrior_Nun801
It's been four months and I can't load my aquarium, is there a glitch?

No, that's perfectly normal. (sarcasm)

Please see the dev note here

Graceful Muse

76,800 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
codemonkey37179
Silvered Jewel
codemonkey37179
Hi All,

I've tested the aquariums of all in this thread

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-report-technical-support/my-aquarium-isn-t-working/t.81812715_91/

All of the aquariums have worked thus far.

We suspect that it may have something to do with a cookie.

IF you have tried clearing your cache AND cookies, and still have had no success in getting your aquarium to load please quote me here, and let me know the following.

1. are you using a Pc or Mac?
2. your browser.
3. your flash version.
4. does it fail on all browsers?

Thanks CodeMonkey

"Error: Game is not ready"... still there for me.
People play with their mules all the time.
Why I can not play with my own account only?
Please help me... crying

I checked your account, and there are not any problems with it and your aquarium. Did you follow the instructions in the dev notice?
ohhh!! Thanks for reply!
1. are you using a Pc or Mac? PC
2. your browser.: Firefox
3. your flash version.: Flash 11.4
4. does it fail on all browsers? yes!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm having this problem since Thursday, October 6th, 2011 at 5 pm....Since then this problem comes and goes for me.

I spend months without playing, then I can play 7-10 days... and then I may not play for months or weeks again.

I could play for 8 days or so the last time. I made a purchase of credits via paypal and the next day I can't play... I wonder if this has to do with the error?

I often clean cookies.
I even change PC several times.
I have already the latest version of Flash.
I tried all the "Browsers".

... help please! I just want to play "Booty Grab" normally like everyone... heart

Glowing Tank, Glowing Tank, i took this screen just now!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EDIT: I don't use "Social Vibe"

Dangerous Hunter

9,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Im having problems with my Aquarium.

Every time i go on it. I have to keep saving it. I would save it, and then when ever i come back to it, whether it's ten minutes later or the next day. I have to keep saving it.

Please fix it. Thank You!

Merry Supporter

23,000 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
my aquarium wont load

Adored Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Object of Affection 150
super duper lagtastic mine is

Romantic Wench

11,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I am also dealing with this problem, have been for at least a month if not longer. I have cleared out my cache several times and nothing has worked. I still get the same thing. I have been able to get on every once in a while on Firefox, but it takes several minutes for the aquarium to load unlike chrome which is a few seconds.

I have Google Chrome, the latest adobe flash player, and I also have a PC.

I would really like to have my aquarium back, so please fix this soon!

Edit: Oh, I also have AdBlock Plus as an add on on chrome.

Virtuous Fairy

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
So my aquarium hasn't been loading all month, and I think my fish are all dead as well. I thought it was my internet connection causing the problem, but if other people are having the same problem I thought I would let you know about me too. When I go to the page it displays a big black square where the tank should be and leaves the comment button at the bottom.
-Thanks for your help!

Friendly Consumer

24,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
starlightlynn30
mine is slow and jerky and laggs very badly. Takes forever to load in order to collect from the oversear and feed fish. Also I don't use social vibe.

Still loading very slowly and the help ticket answer does not answer the problem. Really much? Wow you guys don't read the tickets nor do you even give a proper answer.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
QueenElisa
My aquarium won't load at all on any account on any computer. I've tried deleting my cookies on both computers but still nothing. sad It's been like this for almost 2 months now.

Yeah i havent accessed my aquarium in weeks,im having trouble,i just want to feed my fish dammit!
i alreday checked my flash player,and it is just fine....what can i do?

Floppy Waffles

I fear it may be my browser or even my computer that isn't allowing the aquarium to run though it has always worked before. I used the dell desktop rather than my macbook and the aquarium worked. on my mac, though, no matter what I do, no matter what browser or mule, my aquarium won't work.
      poor fish )';

Nine-tailed Alchemist

15,565 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
codemonkey37179
Hi All,

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-report-technical-support/my-aquarium-isn-t-working/t.81812715_91/

IF you have tried clearing your cache AND cookies, and still have had no success in getting your aquarium to load please quote me here, and let me know the following.

1. are you using a Pc or Mac?
2. your browser.
3. your flash version.
4. does it fail on all browsers?

Thanks CodeMonkey

please help me I don't know how to clear my cookies and cache and I haven't been able to load my aquarium, towns, games of anything! please help me ! I tried update my flash player and my firefox to the top update can you tell me how to fix this problem? I don't use social vibe whatever that is. how would i even know if i have social vibe?

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I had no issues with booty grab or the captcha earlier today, but suddenly the captcha stopped working and it isn't loading at all.

I cleared my cache and cookies and tried using another browser (Internet Explorer) but none of that worked, others are reporting the same problem.

I am using Firefox but I don't know about the flash version, if it helps is the newest one that apparently causes flash games and videos to crash occasionally.

When the captcha boxed used to at least appear (now it doesn't) I tried clicking the help button but the page it takes you to couldn't be displayed, so I am suspecting it might be a problem with the provider.
codemonkey37179
Hi All,

I have run into problems, like adding new fish, and it tells me I have, then it won't let me name them, and we all know an unnamed fish doesn't add to the pop or happiness of the tank! Running" windows 7; google chrome. I have deleted both my cookies and browsing history, There are 1 or 2 more I can try, but it will screw up by whole computer instead of just my internet.

Maybe, instead of looking at our tanks, you should go into our actual tanks and see if you can see exactly what our problems are/were. Link you asked for! or this one Full thingy!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff