Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
I use internet explorer. I do not use google chrome or firefox.
I believe I am using a PC.
I am not completely sure of my flash version sweatdrop windows, I would assume.
The only issue I have had with aquariums is the ability to put decorations in. Y'know, like wallpaper in the aquarium...or I suppose it would be called 'background'? I'm not sure if this feature was taken off or what happened, though.
Mine does this occasionally--every day or so it'll fail to load. This has only been in the past couple of weeks. Changing browsers sometimes works, but it's not just my main browser (Chrome) that I have this issue on--my android mobile browser sometimes has this issue too. I chalked it up to the spotty internet at my university, but if it's been a problem for other users too and this only began recently... I doubt it's just my university.
PC, Firefox, latest, only tried on FF and IE (works on IE, but not FF)
i've had this problem for a while now, but since i don't much use my aquarium i've kind of ignored it ^^;
i thought it was just my browser, because it works fine on IE, but when i use Firefox, it only loads the comments, with a big black hole where the aquarium should be
switching browsers (example, starting by accessing aquarium on IE, then logging in on firefox) it will sometimes work again, but only for the day...the next day it will not work (unless i open with IE all over again)
i can't use IE anymore...for some reason it doesn't even load (at all, not just gaia....the browser just hates me now lol) so i no longer do the browser switching to access my aquarium
This has been an on going issue for me. It doesn't happen everyday, but it has been happening almost monthly since the end of February. It usually goes on for 4 -6 days straight. It happens on 3 different computers in my house & on different accounts (mine & my husband & guild mules) at different times. I can still booty grab, but I can't load my aquarium to add fish.
This is the link for my post about it in the bugs forum. my thread
Yes I have cleared the cache & cookies & deleted history. I do this every few days since it started happening to see if it would help. It doesn't help.
2.) chrome & firefox
3.) currently on chrome & it said 220.127.116.11. I updated it again last week.
4.) It happens on all browsers.
edit: I just tired & my aquarium will not load. It stays black except for the add comments.
My aquarium hasn't loaded in a couple of weeks. I'm not sure why exactly. I can see all my comments but all I get is a black background where my aquarium should be. I use Firefox... huh, scratch the black background... now its white...