Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

Would try but won a breeding in April so I am out. lol

Good luck to those trying for the baby.

Jeering Wench

Well Dvoa, then we make two piles, bring the cannon up with us and have sandwich on the other tower and shoot from out elevated position

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
HOW ABOUT YOU SHOOT NOTHING AT ME, YEAH? OUO

Dovaxy's Wife

Seeker

...you could shoot mayo at her?
that's what most people put on their BLTs, isn't it?

SmLuth_Nallum's Buttercup

Everyday Garbage

Wait why am I being hoarded? I was just hoarding Dova, Ryu and Kia into the box with blankets I have for safe keeping.

Jeering Wench

Aww, sorry BLT. We would not shoot you, but it is so much fun! So you can obviously see our predicament

Indulgent Sex Symbol

-chunks wishes at wifey-
Peaches: -watches his mama with wide, curious eyes- Mama, what are you doing?

Miku: -looks back at the kit, smirking slightly- Why, my dear. I'm helping your father out~ -digs through Alex's belongings, hoping to find a lead on how to help him out-

Rero: -bounces egg over to Peaches, knocking him over-

Roger: -roars with laughter before rolling the egg around carelessly- e ue

Everyday Garbage

-watches at action-

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
▆ ▇ █ BULL █ ▇ ▆

Alex: *Comes in, looking none to pleased before putting on a smile* Miku...Why are you going through my things? C8 Don't you have better things to do? *Glares at Roger and Rero* =n=

Roro:*Bounces and bonks Roger on the head quickly, before laying completely still next to him*

Pepe: *Also comes in, looking none to happy* God, asking you to take care of our eggs without anything happening is like asking for hell to freeze over. *grumbles, before scooting Roro out of reaching distance of Roger, plopping beside the other dragon* If you want to never see the eggs again, I suggest you keep on doing what you're doing. =A=a

Everyday Garbage

-pokes Burr and Lollers and runs off-

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Miku: -jumps before backing out of the stuff hastily- Mmmm, nothing at all, boss~ -grins innocently-

Peaches: -frowns at the egg, pushing it away carefully, before throwing self at Alex- Mama, mama said he was going to help you out. -wiggles tail with excitement-

Rero: OnO -swirls about, feeling rather claustrophobic-

Roger: -winces, swatting at the other egg lightly- Hey there, honey~ Don't worry, don't worry. He likes it~ <3 See?

O nO -runs after and eats Poe-

Everyday Garbage

-pokes Lollers from inside her tummy-

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
▆ ▇ █ BULL █ ▇ ▆

Alex: Oh? It didn't look like nothing to me. *Attempts to keep composure, eyebrow twitching at being called mama* My name's not mama. *Decides to ignore Peaches as punishment, eyes focused on Miku* You know I don't need help. If I did, I would ask for it. Why don't you do something better with your time hmm? C8

Roro: *Tries to swat back at Roger*

Pepe: Just because he likes it doesn't mean that it's healthy for him. I'm sure you liked doing the same thing...No wonder why you don't have many brain cells left. =A=a

*Pats Lolli's stomach* *U*

Everyday Garbage

-tries to escape Lollers tummy and get to Burr-

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
*Flees to group meeting* D8

Quick Reply

Submit