Welcome to Gaia! ::

gracie loff's Spouse

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
-peers in- I miss having a job. Have had to go back to school because never finished my degree, and lots of experience + no degree = No one wants you. 8D
I miss this shop.
@Dov- butt sores sound painful.
@Aria- That's lame. You would think experience counts for something. What good is one little piece of paper?

Eloquent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I have a desk job too... which you would think would be great, but it's actually aggravating my back issues.. Such is life lol

I miss it here too..

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
There is life here!? emotion_kirakira

I am searching for job as well but my problem is not a lot of experience but 2 degrees lol
I have a degree in something which is specific, hard and time consuming to pursue. All my job experience is in admin - something I hate, working on art atm, probs nothing will come of it, but im enjoying it at least. But yea limited alleyways ;-; Why aren't there more jobs in like... stargazing for newbies? No experience required jobs are hard to come by.

gracie loff's Spouse

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
@Magna: RIGHT? @__@ It sucks. But here I am, back in school. Maybe this time I can do something I won't hate when I'm done at least.

Eloquent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Graphic design and photography make it easy to not have to work manual labor... But that's about it lol!
Anyway I can't complain too much, I do enjoy what I do, just not the people.. sweatdrop rofl

Kiareii's Husband

Dangerous Cultist

I don't know if the shop will ever be revived unfortunately. The B/C just doesn't have a ton of artists who want to work in a small shop (and are up to my quality standards) these days. Makes it hard to run things without active colorists. sad
I tried coloring. Dova would have fired me if she saw the attempts. rofl
Legit if I wasn't trying hard to make any sort of money, I'd probs colour up some stuff. Much less busy these days hahaha.

SmLuth_Nallum's Buttercup

Everyday Garbage

Demite
Poe-tae-toee
*rolls in the dust*

*shoves poe into my basket* -.o keeping you now.

ALSO YES ADULTING IS HATRED. I am currently looking for a new job and sitting in the house all day cus I can't afford to go anywhere. SO I AM AVAILABLE FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT.

*streamers, banners and poppers* PEW PEW PEW!

- cuddles Dem-
ily!
| | THE THING YOU NEED MOST | |

ouo

| | IS A HAND TO HOLD | |

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
gaia_angelleft gaia_star gaia_angelright

Sarcastic Codger