Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Krampus

elaisa_angelic
And I'm back on the 101 mrgreen

I am a real fan of once upon a time.
I love Mr Gold the most, but then i have always been one for the bad guys ( Draco, Loki, Tyrion, Haplo hhmm)

But I also like Ruby, Hook and Belle.

I love Tyrion like omg. YOU CAN'T HELP IT. I see him as more like neutral...at least at first. I've only seen up to S:3 Ep: 9, and haven't read the books (even though I have the first two). And I kinda like Jamie. I hate to admit it, but I do, and only after he's been captured.

chiyochan64
In a moment of weakness, I popped some popcorn. My favorite comfort food. What is your fav comfort food everyone?

Potatoes, mac and cheese, cheese, bacon, uh...lotsa stuff. XD

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Daww, what a pretty newbie raffle Wini! Makes me sad for a minute I'm not a newbie... rofl

Feral Krampus

Does anyone here have a Flight Rising account? If so, friend me! I'm Artymus on there, too (and everywhere XD;; )

Devoted Combatant

9,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Might I ask, when is the newbie raffle again?

Dangerous Vampire

24,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I have no idea.

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
The newbie raffle will be done when either Sully or Lural gets back, sometime this evening.

Sparkly Spark

23,350 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
chiyochan64
In a moment of weakness, I popped some popcorn. My favorite comfort food. What is your fav comfort food everyone?

Hmmm.... I don't know. But I really do love popcorn, just in general. Maybe I'll go make some now...

Devoted Combatant

9,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Yay for popcorn! Do you like it with butter, or smart pop, or…? ^-^

DocD's Wife

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
DarkMari2
Pandora Talie
*wiggle*

So don't want to start packing up to head to my inlaws in the morning....soooo sleepy x_____x

First question: do you like your in-laws?
Second question: Do you not want to pack out of laziness, or you don't want to go?

Oh they are great I just don't like where they live so much so I sorta don't want to go xD Isolated community...gravel highway. I like to be able to hop out the door if I need something. NEEDS MAH WALMART hahahaha!

I spent yesterday in the city shopping and only got back a few hours ago. Hubby ended up in emergency on our way out so we had a few hours there. @_@ Torn muscle under his rib probably from lifting the crap I bought lol Probably shouldn't laugh he was in tears it hurt so much and he had trouble breathing when the pain hit. Scary :/

SO I'm pretty exhausted. I got our main bag packed...just got to pack up the xmas gifts and my craft bin. I won't be back home not until January so I got to make sure I got everything.

Feral Krampus

At least you like your in-laws I absolutely loathe my mother-in-law because she's a psycho. Sorry to hear your hubby got hurt!

Tipsy Seeker

9,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Missed the actual page, but congrats Winiko on reaching 100 again~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Whoa, happy page 100! So soon! I missed it! XD;;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey YOU! Have a nice day! I'm rooting for you! :D

Questionable Waffles

Page marking liek a bawss. pirate

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

First 100 pages came quick! Congrats Winiko and Sully. heart

Devoted Combatant

9,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Yes, congrats to Sully and Winiko!!

Quick Reply