Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Combatant

9,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Congratulations Arty! Such a prettyful wini!

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

Dangerous Vampire

24,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Now to think of what to post for the elder newbie thing.

Adorable Trash

xp usually I make a page raffle count for the page before and page after, cause sometimes there are a lot of people and they dont have a chance to post right on the page ( in this case 100) so I took everyone on 99 and 101 too, thats how others ended up in i I guess smile I cant remember spur of the moment who has how many so I put everyone that posted, and said if an oldbie gets it they need to gift to a newbie (which Sin did, good job!)

So, congrats Arty!

gracie loff's Spouse

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
-Perches and watches-

Feral Krampus

Thank you, everyone! <3

Lol, Sin. You totally can. <33

CAAAAAAN YOOOOU FEEEEEEEEL THE LOOOVE TOOOOOOONIIIIIIGHT

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

*Tumbles in from work*

Cricket2008
User Image

Busno says: Hey pretty lady.

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

I've actually started RPing Nautilus in an RP with IRLfriends on Skype, making a few references and whatnot to an old RP in Wini and the plot stuff (but a little bit changed so that it fits in with friendsettings) rofl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
(One... two...)  a pair of small silver fish flashed before the aquatic demon's reflective white eyes. They soon darted into another crevice nearer the lake surface. Pushing aside thick kelp with the three claws of an arm, he looked up from his bed of spongy rock at undulating waves and ripples of moonlight. It was oddly dim for a cloudless night. He kicked off gracefully with two back legs, surfacing in only a few flicks of his finned tail. The air was alive and full of foreboding whispers, none of them from this world. (We're under attack.) The thought was not his, but his response was immediate.

Winiko. That was the name given to an Earth-born race of demons, birthed through ritual and blood contract. Bound to the world only by the shared soul of the human that made them, their bond was one that could reach through the ethereal planes. This bond is the one that called upon him now. As if stepping through a shadow, Nautilus rose out from the water but materialized in a house, dripping on the wooden floor next to his contractor. "We should hide." He spoke, unsettled. The Wraik were what they called the hostile Hell-spawned that took grave offense at the making of demons by humans. They would stop at nothing to have these bonds severed, the human transgressors terminated, and the knowledge of birthing Winiko lost forever. But that had only been a rumor and their life had always been peaceful, except for his sister having terrible hobbies, that time when he was a kid and almost got carried away by a strong current, and the occasional dry day causing his scales to flake- this was bad. His life was flashing before his eyes already.

Mist was gathering around them, the miasma thickening. He pushed it away with a breath of his mind, clearing it despite knowing this changed nothing about the enemy approach. She looked his way, almost calm. "We'll have to fight. I've set traps leading up to here, this is the best place. They've already found us, Nau. Conjure some water. Can you shape it into a weapon?" That caused a nervous chuckle on his part. "You haven't raised a warrior. How would I know a weapon's use? The most violent thing I've ever done was catch fish and break open clams." He saw the fear grow on her face. If he could go back in time and feign confidence, he would. Instead he raised an arm, fixing his gaze on the claws he'd never really used as intended. Compared to the sharpened weapons of a Wraik, they were pitifully dull. But why should he have the weapons of those angry, desperate creatures? He was proud of these dull claws that could touch without hurting. He would give anything to protect the gentle life they shared. No Wraik could take that happiness from them. Finally having found his determination, Nautilus conjured multiple slivers of water, fashioning them into a floating armada of blades. His aura grew bright as a torch, silver-blue mane shifting in invisible current. His human's eyes widened, never having seen him so much as look powerful. "I don't know how well they can cut, but..." She stopped him with a shake of her head, smiling now. "I'm sure Ogone is on her way with allies. That's why she's not here yet. Until then, we can hold them off, you and I." His pointed ears flicked upward and suddenly he was dragged into the ground- no, there was no more ground. A mist drew apart like curtains on approach, a myriad-colored tunnel of clouds forming around as he fell through. She called to him, voice fading until their mental link was severed for the first time. Suddenly he was a child again, unable to summon himself to his human's side, let alone swim properly. Carried down the river away from everyone, he lost sight of them in splashes of white water, struggling helplessly against the current until everything went black... or almost did, as an impact jolted him back to painful consciousness and sent him flipping and careening off a short way, possibly giving someone a wet-fish-slap-in-the-face in the process.

But I'm thinking that he could be similarly lost to the mortal realm in Wini during this time, which is why I only submitted his sis Ogone for recerting >w< heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey YOU! Have a nice day! I'm rooting for you! :D

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Actually idk if being stuck on a different plane is valid plot-wise but in that case I'd just say he's MIA somewhere. @u@;;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey YOU! Have a nice day! I'm rooting for you! :D
Pretty Mythee, those Voo koi all came out so nice *_* I miss Voo, she needs to come back to our crazy-a** Winiko never-ending reunion darn it!

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Ahhh what! She's not here? gonk Is she still on DA? Does she know this is happening? I think her username was Blackcapuchin- *goes check*

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Haven't seen her on AIM in a long long time. *sadface*

Feral Krampus

I didn't know Vooma, but I agree she needs to join the party. EVERYONE DOES. Then we can limbo.

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

Artymus
Does anyone here have a Flight Rising account? If so, friend me! I'm Artymus on there, too (and everywhere XD;; )

*Goes to friend*

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Her last thing on DA was in the summer! THERE IS STILL HOPE /maybe she's on Tumblr now who knows

Also Nau was a custom! Actually I think Ogone was too? She was based off one of my actual koi [but the koi died quq She did make tons of babies though. We gave them away. Also, we still have two invincible koi alive and well] VOO WAS SO BESTU AT CUTE CRITTERS I admire her art forever

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff