Never read them! 0.30344827586207 30.3% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 145 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 211 212 213 > >> >>> »|

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
My dog was badly abused. D: I got her when she was about seven months old and she'd never been fed, didn't know what playing was, and was absolutely terrified of people and doorways. She lived on a diet of poop, sticks, and grass. :C Her nose was broken, too. It's got a crook to it that everyone thinks is absolutely adorable, but it makes her breathing a bit difficult sometimes.

When I got her, she was caked in mud and we didn't even know what colour she was. She was so filthy and smelled so bad that we had to give her a bath right away and I am guessing that is where her intense fear came from, poor thing. :C

It took a long time to get her where she is now. -snugs her-

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Aurrie's dog, Scully! <3

[x]

And a couple more <3

[x] [x]

The other dog in the picture is my mom's dog, Sunny. She's a husky x German shepherd.

Dangerous Capitalist

Your dogs are adorable, Aurrie. ouo <3

And on a totally unrelated note, it looks like Blazestorm had kits but I can't figure out, for the life of me, who his mate was. @ _@

Irish Night Fox's Secret Admirer

User Image

Caffeinecraving

Awww they are adorable Aurrie!

Petie was badly abused... she was going to be used as a bait dog in a fighting ring before some really nice lady bought her << But what they do to bait dogs iss beat the bahjesus outof them and then tie them up all alone... so she is aggressive toward men... but only when the man scares her... so i am working with her mostly on that... but ive noticed most men don't want to pet a dog that may just bite them for no reason.... So its becoming hard ^^'

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.
-Decaffeinated coffee is the devil's blend.

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Thanks, guys <3

And poor Petie! D:

User Image

Caffeinecraving

*Blinks* Couldn't tell you sas ^^'

And yeah...poor baby...for the first week we had her she sat in a corner and cowered... i was the only one who could get near her .

These are my babies~Echo and Petie

Dangerous Capitalist

Ha ha yeah. I went on a wild goose chase in search of his kits but got no where with that so I guess I'll have to give up for now. xP

I love your bull's expression. XD

User Image

Caffeinecraving

lol yeah...petie was so not happy to be told to sit and stay xD

♪ I'm a fool with dreams, and not a lot of things ♫

Chase doesn't mind bathes so much as he minds the blow drying that comes after XD He'll squirm and whine and whimper for about 2-5 minutes and then he just lays down with that "Woe is me." expression on his face and wait till I'm done LOL

Everyone's dogs are so pretty!! I really need to post some pics of Chase but I don't have time right now. I need to take my grandma to the new place so she can start setting up her stuff in the living room and her bedroom and then we need to go get some groceries and other things I decide we HAVE TO HAVE OR ELSE I'LL DIE crying

@Sas: I don't recall ever seeing them dropped off? Perhaps you should check the colorist's logs and see if you can't find the breeding form?

@Caff: Thanks! I will try that smile I've been trying to figure out how to get him to see the leash as just a normal object, not a toy, for weeks now. The problem is that his favorite game is tug-o-war and he has like 3 toy ropes so he just thinks anything long and skinny is meant for playing.

♫ I swear that I will be all you need, don't give up on me ♪

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
moonlit-raven would like to bid 250k for the custom!!!

moonlit-raven
moonlit-raven would like to bid 250k for the custom!!!
User Image

Caffeinecraving

HB

@Rian- np always glad to help ^^

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
milly17 would like to bid #270k g for the custom!!!

Shadowy Seeker

Anyone interested in some Thunderclan rp?

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Hello Hikari

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items