Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the Warrior Cat books?

Yes! 0.66896551724138 66.9% [ 97 ]
No 0.027586206896552 2.8% [ 4 ]
Never read them! 0.30344827586207 30.3% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 145 ]

Irish Night Fox's Secret Admirer

It is~ I figure that its because people are in their shops already. And do finding new ones is not the first priority.

But anywho!

how is Takis?

Gl!tch~'s Partner

Euuuugh there's like seven cats that would be interesting/fun to transfer and develop but it's so overkill to bring that many over. I need second opinioooonssss

Yeah, gaia's been on the downswing for a w while now anyway, so new people are kinda rare. Most folks are sticking around just for their places that are still sourced on gaia.

I'm okay :U doing some art, playing video games, savoring what is left of summer before the final school year and then adulthood
im not ready

How about you, man?

Eh I say do it xD Why not.. it just makes plotting easier xD

And ive noticed. Its kinda sad.
Though Im wondering if its just the b/c or if it extends else where...

And im alright.... Pretending i dont have to be an adult when i know i should be.
Adult hood? No xD
In general Im fine been doing a lot of editing for the other shop linked in my sig... and other then that a whole lotta nothing...

Gl!tch~'s Partner

I'd like to thing my hoarding days are behind me q wq I was so bad man. So many pets everywhere.
Like I have a list of the candidates and most are all cats that had fun personality ideas but never got developed and a couple have the extra reason of looking nice but I also don't have uncerts for all of them and I'm super indecisive about stuff like this in general soooo :U
I already have like 6 cats again, I just don't wanna go out of control with my numbers.

I think it's all of gaia. Like the site is going down. We're in a sinking ship.

I don't wanna pay bills or get my own apartment.
I feel you. Literally the moment I got onto Jokoa staff it was just a slew of edited breedings, which to be fair, I did not put a stop to. But man, it can be draining.

Ahaha let it consume you!
We can be like soquili with people who have 50+ pets xD

That really is a shame, *tries to plug holes*

Yeah... those things.
And *nods* I mean its fun... but im like... I realllly should be drawing commissions xD
Like for money and stuff.

Gl!tch~'s Partner

I mean, I had, like, 46 cats and a horse.
Like holy heck man.
Some of them never got entries in my journal cause I was falling off near the end there ; w;
One of these cats had a lipring what happened to him.

It really it, but yanno, time moves on, as do people 8I

Hnnnnnn, yeaaaaah. I need to be making stuff for my redbubble/person art/portfolio pieces, not online adoptables, but here we are.
Oh god I need a portfolio to show at the internship fair or I'm completely screwed.
Oh man, I don't like this train of thought.

Rofl i know the feels I had just about the same number xD And one horse
Aha i am so not a creative person... I cant run a shop based out of reality... Like i love unique pets with like trees and horns and butterflies... I just fail so hard. Im like how would that ever work!

But yeah. I keep coming back though xD So hey... it works.

But yeah... I need to put up more YCHs >>; The last two fell through so im like broke... and need then monies... I also need to draw something i could show people... I sooo fail... All my stuff is like rated X and most of it is Furry art. So im like... yeah employer looking for samples... uh... yeah i have none xD

Gl!tch~'s Partner

I'll figure out wh I'll drag out of the dust eventually.
Yeah, I get the whole caught up in mechanics and reality thing :U

A lot of us do, but a lot of us have also left.

Yeah, I can see some problems with that being your only output. Gotta put in some time for personal work for portfolio purposes man

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Gaia only has itself and its cash-grabby ways to blame. If they stopped trying to squeeze every cent out of their members and got back to trying to make this a fun place to hang out, maybe people would stop leaving.

Gl!tch~'s Partner

Has anyone around here played FFVI? << >>

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
Hi all! How goes?

Back from my wanderings. Anyone wanna play with my medicine kitty?

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers