Keep domestic and mountain 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Keep domestic and desert 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
This poll closed on April 10, 2016.
No longer accepting new votes.

| | THE THING YOU NEED MOST | |

As soon as I have me a temtem I will! 8D

heart

Hmmm... I should see if I still have the hiring lines in my folders somewhere...

| | IS A HAND TO HOLD | |

Dapper Bunny

Laurelei Kirsch

Cran smiled sadly and shook her head. "N-no..." she started, sighing, "I don't think anyone's looking for me. And I don't want to go looking for them. I just... want to be okay." She gently nudged his paw off her shoulder and stood up, shaking off the towel and trying to look tough... or at least not quite as pathetic. "This forest is nice. I can fish, build myself a hut... and maybe come visit you here at the shop sometimes. It won't be so bad."

Humming to herself, Glaze entered the store, completely unaware of the other two Tems at first. Looking around as Cran finished speaking, she jumped a little before smiling at the two of them. "O-oh, hi! I didn't know anyone else was in here. It's nice to meet you bo--" she cut herself short, noticing how worried the older Tem seemed and sensing that she might have walked in on something less than cheerful. Should she leave? Continue to the kitchen like she planned? Pretend to be oblivious? She was pretty sure this wasn't a situation she was meant to have walked in on, and covering it in sugar probably wasn't the solution...

Bos looked at the posturing kit with concern. She probably could do all of those things... but... he just didn't feel right about it. And he was about to tell her so when his ears perked at the sound of someone entering the shop. Half of him balked at what to do with this new tem, because even more awkward socializing, and half of him was practically overjoyed at the possibility that someone else could help him deal with this strange lost kit situation. With both of those things vying for first, he found himself uttering out a, "Uh hi yes come here... well... um... over here is where we are..."

Dapper Bunny

Erm.... XD

Laurelei Kirsch

I'd like to order a Talking [Temeo] Head, please!

Username: Einna Firekeeper
Temeo Image(s) [please provide only one UNCERT image per Temeo!]: Bos again haha
Colors [for swoosh & background]: I just... really need to see what it would look like with the swoosh as his RP color and the background as like a light pink like his ears/nose for... reasons and because using it would give me endless enjoyment at Bos' expense XDD
Comments: heart (if that is okay)

magic voldo's Significant Otter

Dapper Dabbler

Einna Firekeeper
Erm.... XD

Laurelei Kirsch

Temeo Image(s) [please provide only one UNCERT image per Temeo!]: Bos again haha
Colors [for swoosh & background]: I just... really need to see what it would look like with the swoosh as his RP color and the background as like a light pink like his ears/nose for... reasons and because using it would give me endless enjoyment at Bos' expense XDD

Pffffft, no problem at all! I almost just made both versions for you from the get-go, so XD

User Image User Image

Dapper Dabbler

Einna Firekeeper
Laurelei Kirsch

Cran smiled sadly and shook her head. "N-no..." she started, sighing, "I don't think anyone's looking for me. And I don't want to go looking for them. I just... want to be okay." She gently nudged his paw off her shoulder and stood up, shaking off the towel and trying to look tough... or at least not quite as pathetic. "This forest is nice. I can fish, build myself a hut... and maybe come visit you here at the shop sometimes. It won't be so bad."

Humming to herself, Glaze entered the store, completely unaware of the other two Tems at first. Looking around as Cran finished speaking, she jumped a little before smiling at the two of them. "O-oh, hi! I didn't know anyone else was in here. It's nice to meet you bo--" she cut herself short, noticing how worried the older Tem seemed and sensing that she might have walked in on something less than cheerful. Should she leave? Continue to the kitchen like she planned? Pretend to be oblivious? She was pretty sure this wasn't a situation she was meant to have walked in on, and covering it in sugar probably wasn't the solution...

Bos looked at the posturing kit with concern. She probably could do all of those things... but... he just didn't feel right about it. And he was about to tell her so when his ears perked at the sound of someone entering the shop. Half of him balked at what to do with this new tem, because even more awkward socializing, and half of him was practically overjoyed at the possibility that someone else could help him deal with this strange lost kit situation. With both of those things vying for first, he found himself uttering out a, "Uh hi yes come here... well... um... over here is where we are..."

User Image

Cran jumped a little, simultaneously embarrassed that a new Tem could have heard something about her situation and glad that this conversation was now over. And then Bos stumbled through an invitation for the new Tem to come over, and she knew she wasn't out of the clear yet. She knew she hated being on her own and despite her bravado, the idea of leaving the shop was terrifying... but dang it, she didn't want to cause all this trouble! Why couldn't Bos just shrug and let her walk away? She'd be fine.

Probably. Either way, she wouldn't be this embarrassed.

User Image

Glaze stopped and stared at the bumbling Tem for a moment before starting to laugh sweetly. She saw the discomfort on the small Tem's face and approached slowly, as if to not scare off a small prey animal. "I'm Glaze," she said, nodding to both of the Tems, "and I'm sure my day has gotten sweeter for meeting you two!" Maybe she was laying it on too thick... but honestly, who ever complained about too much sugar? Or icing. Mmmm, icing.

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Laurelei Kirsch
Einna Firekeeper
Erm.... XD

Laurelei Kirsch

Pffffft, no problem at all! I almost just made both versions for you from the get-go, so XD

User Image User Image

I like the first one more, actually o 3o

Dapper Dabbler

PixelDeerest
Laurelei Kirsch
Einna Firekeeper
Erm.... XD

Laurelei Kirsch

User Image User Image

I like the first one more, actually o 3o

I feel like the first one is more in line with his colors and personality, but I also love the pink. Sooo xD

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
I think I'd like the pink with the swoosh from the first best!

Dapper Dabbler

Einna Firekeeper
Erm.... XD

Laurelei Kirsch

User Image User Image

PixelDeerest

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Laurelei Kirsch
Einna Firekeeper
Erm.... XD

Laurelei Kirsch

User Image User Image

PixelDeerest

User Image

Yeah xD I think that's the best!! But it's all up to Einna, of course

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Einna Firekeeper

User Image
Congrats on winning this girl, with the unique wing lines, with 195 points!
Thanks for rping in the shop!! C:
I hope you keep it up!

Take her to Karo's certing thread when you have a chance!

Dapper Bunny

Laurelei Kirsch
User Image

AHHH this is the best one I love it so muuuuch! Aw Bos it's all the bright colors!

Bos: stare

Bahahaha! Thanks Laurel heart

Dapper Bunny

PixelDeerest
Einna Firekeeper

https://image.ibb.co/mQZjUv/rpwiings2.png
Congrats on winning this girl, with the unique wing lines, with 195 points!
Thanks for rping in the shop!! C:
I hope you keep it up!

Take her to Karo's certing thread when you have a chance!

Eeee yay! I love her! Thanks!! Omg and I have Loph too - all the beautiful tems 4laugh
Einna Firekeeper
DROP OFF
User ImageUser Image
| | THE THING YOU NEED MOST | |

SO PRETTY!

Congrats!!!

| | IS A HAND TO HOLD | |

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash