Cajanic
-GASP-
surprised

Generous Unicorn

Hello Karo! How goes?

Greedy Fatcat

Cajanic
Hello Karo! How goes?
Trudging along, fighting seasonal affective disorder, trying to wrap up my university courses, scraping up the money to start my visa application to move to the states (and get married oh dear). Entirely busy I would say yet at the same time I feel I have little to do!

I feel bad about letting this place fall to shambles.

But that aside, how are you?

Generous Unicorn

Karoish
I'm good! Decided to go back to school for an art degree, so there's that. XD been taking classes and working. It's all very busy, but a lot of fun. ^^

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
*whips out the broom* 8U

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
Ooooh marriage, how exciting Karo! c: ♥

Greedy Fatcat

Yay, art degree! I wish I'd been more artistically inclined but sadly, I wasn't. Sometimes I feel bad for taking up tax money to get a 4-year degree in visual art. But then I decide that no education is lost time. |3

-Sweeps floors with Cheza's broom.- ohgod so dusty gais.

Haha, well it's really not a glamorous event, Purp. Just 'sign here please congratulations' as required by my visa, haha. But exciting nonetheless, it's nice to be an example how LDRs can turn out. :3

Greedy Fatcat

Guys we are going to clock in at 10 years upcoming June.

OH. MY. TEMEOS.

Should we considering a Temmy extravaganza? Customs and shizzpickles? Extra-long cookie hunt with more spessy prices? Where are we going to find me some motivation to not drop everything again?

Greedy Fatcat

whoops all my temeo files are in my broken computer which leads me to ask OH MY GOD how long has it been since I touched any of these? My new computer is almost a year old!

purplerosesbeauty's Partner In Crime

Obsessive Lover

Oh no Karo I hope you're able to get your files back!

It's so exciting to hear about you two though! c:

Generous Unicorn

It's been a while. XD poor temmies! but life is more important.

Greedy Fatcat

No worries, the broken computer still boots and all, it just takes forever and three days. Got all my base files transferred to my new computer so I can play around and color. :3

And yeah getting married is kind of a big deal, haha.

Mouse534's Waifu

Dedicated Noob

Karoish
OH MY GOD congratulations honeyboo-El-El! Sucks about the wisdom tooth, I'm trying to get mine pulled before I graduate as dollar signs float in my eyes.
Wisdom tooth extraction while under University health coverage = 50-100 €uros.
Wisdom tooth extraction at my own expense = 300-1000 €uros.
Thanks. ^^ And congratulations to you, too, Karoluff. <3
It was very expensive to get my wisdom teeth pulled but, considering how much pain and trouble they were causing me, I'm sticking with a "Worth it!" mentality. 3nodding

o.o Ermergerd, 10 years?! Though, I s'pose I shouldn't be surprised. I came up on my 10th Gaiaversary last month. ^^;

Generous Unicorn

Aw, thats really amazing <3 Getting married seems like a dream to me, but I'm happy you found someone to spend your life with.

Greedy Fatcat

Elros Namasi
Thanks. ^^ And congratulations to you, too, Karoluff. <3
It was very expensive to get my wisdom teeth pulled but, considering how much pain and trouble they were causing me, I'm sticking with a "Worth it!" mentality. 3nodding

o.o Ermergerd, 10 years?! Though, I s'pose I shouldn't be surprised. I came up on my 10th Gaiaversary last month. ^^;
Well I'm glad you have it over and done with! I'm terrified, haha.

And yeah it's pretty crazy. Of course we've barely been in business the past five years but hey, we're still standing so that's pretty swell for ANY business.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff