Return to roots, domestic only 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Keep all 0.8 80.0% [ 12 ]
Keep domestic and mountain 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Keep domestic and desert 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
This poll closed on April 10, 2016.
No longer accepting new votes.

Generous Unicorn

XD I'd think the old ones would probably have MORE value.

saedusk's Datemate

Springtime Teenager

purplerosesbeauty

Since I technically half-own her... she is awesome so I'm glad I got that half-ownership xD

You should yell at them until they do. I'm asking my mom for my own paypal. Because if I'm taking RL commishes, I do not want that money going into my bro's paypal talk2hand

I really wanna get a Temeo version of my OC Ellie. o 3o But yeah....

Oh really? :0

I want to get OC versions of mine; but having nine OC's, It just wouldn't happen xD

And I wouldn't get one of Mell (Not me, OC. Reason why I changed my username 83) Because since I have Mishi people call me Mell and if I have a pet named Mell it would be hella confusing x 3x

*pets Toboe*

Toboe: - 3- *pet*

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

Ellie is actually an OC based off my youngest sister... if you know, she wasn't a violent b***h.

xD I have a shitload of OC's I just don't do anything with them

Eloquent Businesswoman

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Well, I'm having a bit of a time finding her, but I'll try to dig up Alice in my photobucket. Gimme a sec. xd

I used to rp her when I was a newb on Gaia, so I really don't even remember the story behind her. sweatdrop

Eloquent Businesswoman

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Here's Alice, and her sprite, Dawn. 3nodding

User Image

User Image

Back then I wasn't really all that good at rp, and worse with names. I had like four or five pets named Alice and none of them really had a storyline to them. redface sweatdrop

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

You have an ANCIENT Temeo xD

You weren't kidding o 3o

She is pretty though <3

saedusk's Datemate

Springtime Teenager

HoMyGod.

A SPRITE? Temmie's Used to be SPRITES?

God golly o_o

She's pretty though <3 xD

Generous Unicorn

XD I was the same when I just started RPing in breedables. She's cute! You could always get her updated to the new version <3

Eloquent Businesswoman

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Now if I'd only be consistant with sticking around the shop

Unlike last time User Image

I might get her somewhere. xd

saedusk's Datemate

Springtime Teenager

I didn't get into rping or B/C shops when I first joined Gaia.

My friend talked me into making a account and I thought, "This is lame" and I left for a while.

Then I got into rping, came back, joined up in a warrior's rp and met Purple *snugs Purp* And I haven't left since.

That was... I have no idea how long ago o 3o But it wasn't on this account. Other one got hacked so I changed it into a mule xD

Yusss You should rp with her...

She has it. Blue; BLUE SHE HAS.

*noms*

Wolf: o-o *hides under the table*

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

Melancholy-Chan
I didn't get into rping or B/C shops when I first joined Gaia.

My friend talked me into making a account and I thought, "This is lame" and I left for a while.

Then I got into rping, came back, joined up in a warrior's rp and met Purple *snugs Purp* And I haven't left since.

It was the exact same thing for me xD
That Warriors RP is the only reason I stayed on Gaia.

Eloquent Businesswoman

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
I might update her, but I promised myself I'd only do it if I could stick around the shop consistently for at least a month. I dun wanna waste Karo's time updating her only for me to let her sit around again. xd

Edit: Especially after the last time I poked my head in for like two days and then dissappeared again until now. sweatdrop

And she'll need a back-story before I do anything. 3nodding She's been alive for some three years now and dormant for two of them. It'd be kinda weird to have some ancient relic Temeo girl come around and start waving her cane at people like 'You whipperschnappers geet off mah lawn!'

Edit #2: Karo was probably more patient with me back than than most shop owners would have been, bless her heart. xd

saedusk's Datemate

Springtime Teenager

Lawl xD

Do ittt o 3o

After a month or whatever.

I seriously didn't know they used to be SPRITES though.

*dumbfounded* X_x

@Purple: Yea xD

But know I spend all my time in B/C fourms o 3o *plants self in the Tem-Tem shoppe*

Only because I don't want to get myself in thirty different rps again xD

I AM However in one rp atm. ONE! No more then One shall higher I go :3

/shot for not using english properly X 3x

Well, there are a TON of temmie who's owners pop in only for a second or two; some I haven't seen at all xD

So don't feel like your the only one xD

Eloquent Businesswoman

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Yep. 3nodding

All the Temeos and their Sprites were, well, sprites! They had a whole list of extra equippables and stuff you could add on, like the earrings and collar gems. There were all sorts of events you could get things like the garden sprites to, and if I remember correctly, it was either a beginning of spring or an Easter event I got Dawn at.

Poor Karo had to hear me go on and on about how badly I wanted one before I got mine. I was uber newb, I swear. xd
Temeo sprites?! Awesomesauce. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces