Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Zealot

It's cool xD I just didn't want to double post.

Percy: -sniffs and swivels his ears, hearing the sound of shuffling and movement in the direction of the kitchen- Hello? Is that a noodle or another rat? -pads over and peers around the corner- Oh! A fine young lady, hello!

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Tinuviel: *halts her raid and looks over at him* Oh. Hello. *smiles a bit* No, no rats. Just a little bird~

Aged Zealot

Percy: You certainly don't look like a little bird, though your wings are quite lovely. -stands in the doorway, smiling- Is there anything I can help you with, m'lady? There's a lot of stuff in those cupboards.

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Tinuviel: Well looks can be deceiving. *turns and sits on the counter* Oh, just looking for tea. I acquire strange and exotic tea.

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
*slinks around a little*

Manly Member

▆ ▇ █ BULL █ ▇ ▆

User ImageUser Image
Aw snap. More bowls.
Katsura Zanshin

Yushika

F, F
Oldest->Youngest
Certing information goes into Lolli and Bull's certing thread.

Aged Zealot

Whoops, got distracted. u wu
Blame Eik.

Percy: Oh? What kind of bird might the lovely vixen be? -leans against the counter a little ways from her, nodding- Do you drink them as well, or simply collect them for the aroma? -bows deeply to her- My name is Percival. May I be privy to your name, miss?

Nasaiki's Wife

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
While you may be the most important thing
to your egotistical little self
in your narcissistic little world, guess what

Mele: Oh, they've arrived~! *cuddles around her bowls and looks for Phythios*

so am I.
In mine.

Hatted Fatcat

Sebastian: >3> -Flees with his great-granddaughters- BABIES! 8D

Kevin: -Falls in front of him, magic sparkles and feathers everywhere- ... @.@;;

Sebastian: -Long stare- ... -Sudden realization- MORE BABIES?! 8D BEST DAY EVER AND I HAVEN'T EVEN EATEN WAFFLES YET!

Kevin: Whuaaat...? e-e;

;3; Beautiful bowls! Congrats Kat and Yushi!

Shy Wife

Katsura Zanshin
While you may be the most important thing
to your egotistical little self
in your narcissistic little world, guess what

Mele: Oh, they've arrived~! *cuddles around her bowls and looks for Phythios*

so am I.
In mine.

Phythios: -just.... freezes, staring at Mele and the bowls before strolling over- Erm. Hey... hey. Are these our....?

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Tinuviel: Well one answer could be "nightengale" but I could also be a lorry as well. *smiles* Oh, I collect them for a dear friend of mine. *nods* My name is Tinuviel.

Dangerous Vampire

24,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Congrats on the pretty bowls.

Katsura Zanshin's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Yami: *stares at his Great Grandchildren* they're gorgeous congrats Mele *gives his grandchild a hug*

iMoony's Wife

Anxious Bunny

10,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
-marks spot-
-w- ~ <3333

Hatted Fatcat

Kitteridge: Sooo, my brother's daughter has had children. Huh. -Feels so left behind-

Dagget: -Shrugs at the new bowls- Keep them away from my stuff. >.>;

Kevin: -Sits straight up- ... Where am I, how did this happen, and why am I covered in glowing stuff and feathers? o-o

Sebastian: -Fusses over Mele and the bowls before nuzzling Kevin- Welcome to manhood! 8D

Kevin: Oh, thank you, I thought I was sick or somet- WAIT, WHAT?! THAT MAKES EVEN LESS SENSE THAN BEFORE YOU SAID ANYTHING! D8 WTFWTFWTFWTF! -Panics in circles-

Sebastian: -Buzzing with pride- Awww, you're just like how I was. ^w^ Blissfully out of my mind...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff