Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"I know you never meant to do,
all the things you put me through.
It's ok I forgive you."

Zarya: *Smiles* Thank you so much, for being so kind. *Blushes softly as she moves to sit by the fire*

Minx: *Smiles at her before blinking and tilting her head.* Alright. *Opens the chocolate up and takes a bite.* See it's good, really yummy. One of my favorite things to eat ever actually is chocolate. *She gave a bright smile.* Would you prefer hard candy? Or maybe chips? Or a sucker? OH! or maybe you don't like sweet things... I didn't even think about that. *Smiles* You can try some if you want but if you don't then you don't have to.

Minx: *Smiles* Self taught manners? Goodness my mother would have loved having you as a child. I was always such a messy little brat. *Prances up to the counter and orders the pizza and her drink.* Oh no no no, I can pay, or we can split the price.

"Just know that when you see me cringe sometimes,
I'm trying to rid the poison from my mind."

Yatsuatari's Partner

Omnipresent Cat

Basilia:: [Do it do it. He'll think I killed you!!! Your my first kill. <3]

Aged Zealot

Ziva: -laughing lightly at her father, she gave him another nudge, this time gentler, to put him at ease- It's okay, dad, you don't need to try so hard either.... -looking at Rorie she smiled again- My dad has a hard time expressing emotion. My mother is the only person who seems to really help him shine.... Just like you make me a better person. -looks over at her dad, a soft look on her face- Well.... Don't you have any questions to ask? Isn't there something you want to know? I mean.... You did insist on meeting him after all....

Nirav: -seems to settle a bit with his daughter's nudging, giving a small hint of a blush at her words- Well.... He has.... Changed you so much.... For the better.... I think.... I was just curious.... About the man who.... Stood up to my daughter.... -looks him up and down- How did you.... Come to be so bold....?

Ziva: -looks at Rorie, biting her lip- Well.... He likes fighting and weaponry.... Like me, dad.... -not sure if Rorie really wants to discuss that-

xx Aps generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Invisible Kitten

Asera: Umm.. just wondering. I've never seen bones up close before. -Tilts her head at them.- A bird... like those little things that tweet at my window?

1. Jynx
2. Nocturne

ChibiWrites's Widower

Anxious Cutie-Pie

Am I alone in your heart?
Have I hope with your heart?

Twitchapher the 3rd
Oberon: Hey...You're still here aren't you? And you're my friend after all..Doesn't seem like there should be anything you should be sad about. *smiles and gives SpaceS a friendly nuzzle*

*TOTALLY FOR IT* Ahmahgawd they could be so cute. <3 Oberon doesn't know boundaries though...So be careful about that. XD
User Image

SpaceS: *ears swivel up* Friend? *bounces on his paws* Friend!
*nuzzled, though unsure what it meant* I do not like not knowing what is to come.
I have not heard from the White One since then. Now I have friend. *smiles*

Then, yay!
They could be adorable and fun and... just perfect.
Space Sphere with Space Oberon.

Well, Space Sphere is still naive so it'll be okay?
He only knows what makes him feel bad.
(He has emotions, just has not fully analyzed/experienced them.)

Every time that we meet
I skip a heartbeat.

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

User Image
That is what a true gentlemen does!

Bwee bweeeee, i'll quote and reply tomorrow, Dreaming~! HEading off.

Night guys! :3

There is no puzzle without a solution.
User Image

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It's ok I forgive you."

Night Hound! <3

Runic: *Actually turns to look at her this time and take in her full appearance.* Are you... not human? *Tilts her head* And yes, like the little things that tweet at your window... have you really never seen bones up close before? Or well I suppose that isn't that uncommon.

Invisible Kitten

Asera: Human..? -Tilts her head to the side and then thinks.- My creator- father, he told me to call him father, said I was an AI, I think. -She shakes her head a bit.- I'm not more than a few weeks old. I'm trying to learn everything I can, but there is so much to learn.

Shy Wife

Foxglove: -Seems stupidly pleased someone is going to play a prank with her, chiming in excitement before suddenly going mute, then releasing a shrill, epic, and loud display of chimes before letting her chopsticks go limp-

FOXGLOVE DO NOT KILL JACK IN FEAR OH GOD.

Lilitu: -Eyes Minx, crawling closer, slowly, and staring at the other and the woman's smiles.... She didn't trust that, yet, but the food was luring the demon and tempting her to behave just a little longer. Suddenly, she snatched the chocolate from Minx, as if she feared the other would swallow her whole, and leapt back, eying the chocolate. Her tail flicked curiously, taking a small bite and freezing- Sweet?

SunFireDemon's Senpai

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
iMoony
User Image

SpaceS: *ears swivel up* Friend? *bounces on his paws* Friend!
*nuzzled, though unsure what it meant* I do not like not knowing what is to come.
I have not heard from the White One since then. Now I have friend. *smiles*

Then, yay!
They could be adorable and fun and... just perfect.
Space Sphere with Space Oberon.

Well, Space Sphere is still naive so it'll be okay?
He only knows what makes him feel bad.
(He has emotions, just has not fully analyzed/experienced them.)

Every time that we meet
I skip a heartbeat.

Oberon: Well...My mom is a really good fighter so if anyone comes after you I can get her to teach me..So I can protect you...Is..That ok?

Yatsuatari's Partner

Omnipresent Cat

Basilia:: *She paused as Foxy screamed, but then started to giggle and tap her bowl with her chopsticks.* Hiya ya ya. *She repeated as she hit her waiting for her dad to show up. Stopping after her kill was done.- B]

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It's ok I forgive you."

Runic: *Suddenly much MUCH more interested.* An AI? Like an artificial intelligence? How very curious. *Gently reaches out a paw to touch her and then stops.* May I? *Motions towards the other's shoulder.* Trying to learn everything you can, well... I am not a teacher but I do know many things if you have questions or would like me to teach you what I know.

Minx: *Tilts her head to the side curiously before nodding.* Yes, it's sweet... when was the last time you ate anything? *Smiles.* If you want I can go get you some pizza or... ham or... I don't know what. Whatever you like really, or you could come to my hose.

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
icy serenade
dunno if you'll see this, gey, but i'll reply to our rp tomorrow
-sighflops off-

It's okay, dear.

CrimsonCutie666
Damian: *Not exactly sure he should respond to the whispered words he was about to compliment the other on his taste when he turned both colors he had mentioned making the bad luck noodle crack up laughing* Well got to say both colors look just lovely on you Meso~ just lovely. *He was teasing but only partially. Really the girly looking colors didn't too bad on him.*

Meso: Why, thank you! [He giggles] Purple is all the rage on the reef this season, y'know! The nudibranchs are all wearing it, and you know what taste those crazy slugs have!

Invisible Kitten

Asera: -Nods slightly giving her permission to touch.- Yep. My father built me and gave me what he called an animus, Its like a heart, it pumps life through my body. You can study me if you'd like, as long as there is no pain. I don't think my father would be happy if something happened to me. -Eyes light up a little.- Oh! You'd teach me things! That would be great!

Katsura Zanshin's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Yun: No problem, wouldnt be much of a shop owner now would I? Here's the tea *looks down to inspect the injury* thats not too bad lets get you patched up *heals*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff