• Dressed Up 200
your welcome jinx and glad to see you around my dear

Ishmeluv's Spouse

Anyone up for some short in thread rp?

Faid Shadowlight's Princess

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonCutie666
Anyone up for some short in thread rp?
I could go for some.. who'd you like to meet of my noodles?

Dapper Seeker

I could rp. C:

Dangerous Lover

My noodle journal for you to poke around in and see whom you might like me to toss out.

Ishmeluv's Spouse

Why must you have so many pretty noodles Lysia?! I can't decide ;w; who do you think would go good with a blood loving assassin who teases and is out to have sex with everyone?

BUN! Do you want family rp or do you want me to throw Rasa at you?

Shy Wife

CrimsonCutie666
Why must you have so many pretty noodles Lysia?! I can't decide ;w; who do you think would go good with a blood loving assassin who teases and is out to have sex with everyone?

Should I start out role-play?

Ishmeluv's Spouse

Sure Yush! Teds tends to be around the city if she can help it but honestly she's everywhere >.>

Romantic Man-Lover

8|a I want rp for my Athena, but... with a specific/ or similar personality/role as her.

Party Paladin

13,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Pidgeons Go Meow X3
x blame it on the --- x

Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL

You two won Soraya and Shandeigh last year in my bowl contest, yes? Well, I fail majorly at asking for rp, but can we have a family RP with them? Or just one on one rps? I know I'm reeeaaalllyyy late with this, I'm sorry for that. XP

8D Family RP would be awesome.

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonCutie666

you probably want my man whore Roalan then bwahahahahahaha

@ musica- what's athina's personality? not sure i'll have some one but can check if nothing else.

Ishmeluv's Spouse

What's Athena like Mu? I can see if I can match her up with anyone......

Also in case I pass out, would everyone be ok with me quoting responses? Just to be safe D|

Edit:

@Lysia: Mmmm man whores <33

Crimson: *Sharpening her weapons*

Romantic Man-Lover

She's really fierce, duty driven, serious more times than not, mature, uhm... yeah. 8Ua; she's still in development, but. She's a paladin like.. thing. I don't want her to get into a fight though.

Shy Wife

CrimsonCutie666
Sure Yush! Teds tends to be around the city if she can help it but honestly she's everywhere >.>
Okay!

So city it is!
Atlas = Loves the city.
So wonderful <3

Dangerous Lover

@ crim- that's fine lol likely the best way to keep my medicated self from going "oh look! shiney.. wait.. where'd this orange come from?"

@ musi- maybe suki... she's pretty fierce... body guard type... or Bao bae my new kirin boy but that might be stretching it.. he's still newish so maybe not..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff