Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I hope so to it would be nice and I think it would make me feel better.

Zaiyon's Waifu

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
*launched self into thread* Cannonball!!!

In a relationship with SilverShieldwolf

*wanders into the thread* HI hi alls

Zaiyon's Waifu

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Yushika

Tag! ♥

Much Wolf

”Gin Rin”
Caecilius:
*He watches her, patiently waiting for her to accept or decline his offer, grinning a little when she tries poking at his palm. Smiling at her when she places her hand in his, he takes hold of it gently as he focuses, the blue aura slowly appearing around his arm as he triggers the nodes. He keeps his gaze on her as he softly explains.*
"I'm going to form a mass-increasing field around your arm, but just relax, it won't hurt you. It's the same thing I do to myself. It will just make your arm a little heavier and a little harder to move, but it's only temporary."

*Flexing the appropriate muscles, he keeps a gentle hold of her hand as he triggers the nodes again, the blue aura slowly advancing about halfway up her forearm. He tried to counterbalance her arm a little, lifting his hand slightly to support hers as he sustained the field for her. A field this small wouldn't be too much of a problem, even in his current state, and from her previous reactions he assumed she would want to investigate it. With his free hand, he reaches up to turn off the filter on his visor, so that the entire spectrum would be 'seen'. He smirks lightly as he looks back down at their hands, the familiar patterns faintly glowing from under his light armor, ending at the edge of the aura and before the exposed parts of his tattoos. He wondered if she had something similar, as it was hard to tell if there was anything hiding under the blue light dancing along her arm.*

Tayce:
*Flicking her ears nervously as he gripped her hand, she looked to him for a moment before the show began. When the light appeared again she straightened her back and brought her face closer to their hands to watch as the flickering green light started to grow. Her ears turned forward as her other hand raised slowly towards his arm, as if she were afraid to scare the light away. She paused in her hand's approach as he spoke, her whole body starting to lean forward in her sneak attempt upon it.

When she had just made her mind to reach out and snatch it the aura went ahead and marched up her arm, eliciting a harsh wheeze from her that might've been a shriek if not for her damaged cords. Her whole body recoiled from the sensation of her arm turning into lead, moving the rest of her body as far away from her infected arm as she possibly could. It was only then that she noticed that he wasn't afraid at all. Peering at him curiously, she looked at her arm again, and him holding her hand aloft.

He wasn't... hurting her, per se. Her arm just felt like dead weight. She tried wiggling her fingers and found she could with quite a bit of effort. This was the effect of the green light? Cautiously, she crept closer to their joined hands again, her ears folded back firmly as she looked on. Reaching out with her unaffected hand once more, this time much more timidly, she covered their clasped hands with her free one, unsure.*

Friendly Regular

5,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
*dashes into thread wearing socks so I slide rrreeeeaaaalllllyyyyyy far*

WWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adored Shapeshifter

7,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
lisais-fire619
I hope so to it would be nice and I think it would make me feel better.
You have a tag

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
so no-one has some singles for my Chichi??

Friendly Friend

musicaloner7 generated a random number between 2 and 3 ... 3!

Romantic Man-Lover

Geared Gatekeeper

Feels emotionally better since my aunt in the ICU in still under but can now breath without a machine, the council thing is over -big business wins yet crying again and has done most of my school assignments is going to soon be able to start new rp and give tags to the ones i didn't get the other day. If anyone’s interested in plots of any kind with my noodles just let me know or post in my plot journal.

Friendly Friend

Aisling do you have the link to our RP? XD

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Lord_Lillith
Okay, this lovely ;lady is very lonely, and would love to find a mate that can be rped in the guild. If any of you guys are interested, pm me, with the pic and short personality.

This is Chichi, she is a sweet girl who can put up with anyone, even if they are jerks, well she can stand them for a bit, she thinks she can find the good in everyone. She likes girls and guys.

User Image

Friendly Friend

Aww she is pretty. *.* *loves her colors and stripes*

Wrathful Lover

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items