Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Muse

Hmm...you know, Nerys still needs to convince Neera to come with her. *hint-hint* But only if you're not too busy. <3

Conservative Sex Symbol

I'm almost done with the prema-grams <3 So once I have them all up, I would LOVE some role play.

Eloquent Muse

Huzzah! Of course, I won't be back on until probably tonight, but still.

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Hello, all~! How are you doing this fine day?

Predestined Seeker

Nyx Argyros
Aww...it's ok. I guess it isn't for everyone. I just happen to be addicted to it. :3 Of course, you could always give it a shot... >_>

Well, for me, a big part of writing is being in complete control of what's going to happen. It's not so much that I don't want someone else to share the story with me, but more so the fact that I like to be prepared when writing? I like knowing how something is going to end, and I write accordingly.

I'm not sure if ANY of that made sense, but there's my half-assed excuse. Maybe at some point I'll end up feeling more comfortable with everything! ♥

Predestined Seeker

Conservative Sex Symbol

/Nibbles on. <3

Eloquent Muse

angryangrytigers
Nyx Argyros
Aww...it's ok. I guess it isn't for everyone. I just happen to be addicted to it. :3 Of course, you could always give it a shot... >_>

Well, for me, a big part of writing is being in complete control of what's going to happen. It's not so much that I don't want someone else to share the story with me, but more so the fact that I like to be prepared when writing? I like knowing how something is going to end, and I write accordingly.

I'm not sure if ANY of that made sense, but there's my half-assed excuse. Maybe at some point I'll end up feeling more comfortable with everything! ♥

It makes sense, and I get that. In fact, some people plot out their RPs. That is, they agree with the other person about what is going to happen and where the RP is going to end. In fact, other than meet-and-greets, many of the RPs that I have done are like this. There are ways. ninja

Predestined Seeker

Nyx Argyros
It makes sense, and I get that. In fact, some people plot out their RPs. That is, they agree with the other person about what is going to happen and where the RP is going to end. In fact, other than meet-and-greets, many of the RPs that I have done are like this. There are ways. ninja

Haha, you really want people to RP with huh!
I was always okay at doing journals and stuff, but apparently I don't write well with others. Like I said, I may get over that discomfort!

Eloquent Muse

mrgreen *shameless* Well, perhaps someday. Anyway, how's life?

Predestined Seeker

Honestly, I'm sure once I feel more comfortable with everything I could force myself into it.

It's going better! I had these huge fights with my boyfriend on my birthday, but it's been a few days and things are going better. Also anxious to start working again, it's been too long. I have interviews on the 2nd and 3rd. *u*

How about you?

Eloquent Muse

I'm glad to hear that things are getting better. Me? I could certainly use a job. lol I guess I need to send out more apps while I wait for the people I already sent them to to get back to me. Other than that, it's pretty much life as normal. I'm going a little stir-crazy, though. I guess I need to indulge in my creative side. Maybe go visit someplace pretty.

Predestined Seeker

Thanks!
If you've been waiting for a little bit to hear back about some applications, you should contact them and just confirm that they received your information. It'll show them that you're interested enough to do a follow-up and scores you some brownie points! If you live near a park or something you could always take a walk in the fall colors, I always find them really inspirational and calming. I could so use a change of scenery too. My interview on the third is about 12 hours from here, it's where I'd like to relocate to be closer to my boyfriend. I'm just trying to figure out how to get down there on a $300 budget, when I don't have a car and a bus ticket is $400, lol.

Eloquent Muse

Oh, wow. Good luck with all of that. Sounds like a challenge. I think I will contact the one that hasn't said anything yet, though. It can't hurt and, like you said, it could help.

Predestined Seeker

It's a bit challenging, yeah, but I'm hoping for the best results possible.
Good! I don't think they'd look at you taking the initiative as a bad thing. ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces