Welcome to Gaia! ::

*taps chin* I want rp with Darach. Would either of you like to volunteer for something slowish?

Predestined Seeker

*runs away in fear* ā—•nā—•

Eloquent Muse

XD Tiger doesn't like RP. I, on the other hand, am addicted. What did you have in mind?
Oh, I don't care. I just want a voice test, really! Darach's a wandering imp of sorts, so I think that leaves him open to visit just about anyone. He's also a shameless flirt when it comes to ladies, so if you want to avoid that, don't throw your oracle at him xD

*pets Tiger consolingly*

Predestined Seeker

Uskakr's voice is like, b***h where's my sammich? And eye of newt?
Perhaps we can coax him out to play someday :3 *strokes Uskakr*

Eloquent Muse

Sounds like Neirin. I guess either Fallon or Neera. Though, to be honest, I'm not really sure how either of them would react. They haven't had much RP. I get the feeling that Fallon acts as something of a general in the Nether ranks, so seeing him interact with a wandering Nether could prove amusing. Of course, it might be amusing to see your Darach try to flirt with Neera, too. Well. Whichever you prefer.

Eloquent Muse

And yeah. We'll work in it. *eyes Tiger with a wicked gleam* twisted
Oooh. I think interaction would be interesting with Fallon! So maybe that :> Whereabouts is Fallon? And would you like to rp here in the thread or in the guild? I'm almost thinking the thread, to keep it active, but we can save a log to the guild!

Edit: Ah yeah, he's a bit like Neirin. I think they could either get into some good trouble or clash horribly xD

Predestined Seeker

Eloquent Muse

Fallon works. I'm pretty tired tonight, so I doubt we'll accomplish much right now, but we can set it up wherever you like.

And yeah. Hard to tell whether they would get along or not.
Okay! Is there anywhere specific that Fallon would be, or am I just picking a random location?

Eloquent Muse

Oop. Sorry. Forgot to say. Tired. Technically, he's in the Abyss with many of the other Nethers, but you don't have to set it up there if you don't want to.
No problem! I'll make us a post and you can reply whenever, dear~ You should sleep if you're tired!

Eloquent Muse

^_^ I probably will before too much longer, but if I don't reply tonight, I certainly will tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff