Welcome to Gaia! ::

We have a certing thread now. =3 It's Here. If you could post there from now on, that'd be great. =3 This time's ok though. =3 Oh, and cert prices have been dropped; most now are half the price they originally were. Your cer choice would only be 3000 now. 3nodding
Goarshh. i hate being sick. :[

Dapper Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I don't think anyone likes it that much. *pats* hope you get over it soon.

On another note, I found a big tube of hot chocolate powder in my dorm room I forgot about. I will be drinking hot cocoa heavily from now on. xd
*hugs* :3 i love hot chocolate. i'm going to dye my hairs soon. it needs it so bad. :[

Dapper Humorist

Stymphalian Queen
We have a certing thread now. =3 It's Here. If you could post there from now on, that'd be great. =3 This time's ok though. =3 Oh, and cert prices have been dropped; most now are half the price they originally were. Your cer choice would only be 3000 now. 3nodding

Good to know <3 thank you, I edited the trade, and will post in the certing thread from now on *nods*
hahah nice Bro XD
SSBrosM
Wait, so is the fire male taken now? sad

And looks like the mule needs to check out the other thread. >_>

I posted that you have claimed him *if there is another person who already claimed, they can get ahold of me and I will re-color him to colors they wish*

the other thread is now being closed, all further activities will be in this one smile

Since the Water female for my growing FS was bribed for *again 3nodding * here is her replacement
User Image
the FS will be on Tue Feb 1st at 8pm PST

Dapper Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
guess I need to find his picture again then.

Dapper Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
crimson warlock
SSBrosM
Wait, so is the fire male taken now? sad

And looks like the mule needs to check out the other thread. >_>

I posted that you have claimed him *if there is another person who already claimed, they can get ahold of me and I will re-color him to colors they wish*

the other thread is now being closed, all further activities will be in this one smile
well it's just that one of the previous workers who was on hiatus has a complaint... that's why I mentioned it if it hasn't been seen. >_<
Been gone pretty much all day; later tonight I'll be on. Just gonna chill for now, though. Tired.
hi everyone, finally I get a chance to sit down and chill, been gone all day

Morbid_Love_090's Partner In Crime

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User ImageUser Image

PM sent ^^

I have to say, I'm really glad you two are running this thread now ^^

Dapper Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
because it's more active? lol

Morbid_Love_090's Partner In Crime

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User ImageUser Image

Lol.

Well I'm not sure how the old thread was active-wise, but now with them running it, I'm more inclined to become a regular.

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items