Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
Be sure to save to your own server, ect.

lucystar

User Image

User Image

Shy Kitten

pretty kitty lucy congrats!

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Thank you both

Shy Kitten

emotion_bigheart HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE! emotion_bigheart

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Morbid_Love_090's Partner In Crime

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User ImageUser Image

-Lurks about-
ninja
So a few updates.

One being, yeah, I'm not dead. =P I just got burnt out on the shops. Still am to a degree. So going forward, this is my plan.

Honestly, I have no desire to run the shops as before. A big reason for being burned out was seeing my work being moreless completely unappreciated. It drives me nuts to see shops that do well where they CLEARLY have not put much time or effort into them, yet shops with quality pets struggle in obscurity. Also the lack of people sticking around, even those that claim they like the shop and lines. If you don't help keep the shop going, you can't expect much when I decide to throw my hands up because the only thing that keeps people's attention is new shinies. Besides that, just everyday life is stressful and the past year and a half, that's increased. So coloring is pretty low on my priorities.

So that being said, there will be no more standard breedings, customs, games, auctions, FS, etc outside of specific themed events. This means from here on out, if you want a pet, it will need to be bribed for if there's not an event going on. And when there is an event, you can expect the prices to reflect the economy. Thanks to Gaia's poor choices, including their recent one with Platinum, inflation is rampant. I will be asking what I feel is fair for my TIME.

Also, there will be an eventual overhaul of the shop front now that PB has screwed everything up. The overhaul will also include some changes in rules and etc.

And on a final note for now, there's a new cert. I was sick and tired of how hard the old ones were to work with, so I made a new one:

User Image

If you'd like your pets re-certed, I will do it under the following conditions:

*Cost of 1 billion (1,000,000,000g) PER cert. If you use Platinum, that's 100p.

*ONLY adult/Perma stages. No babies, grams, etc.

*You provide the uncert along with the old cert.

*You don't stretch the page; put your request in spoiler tags.

*If you want ALL of your pets re-certed and have them displayed in a guild somewhere, with their uncerts as well, just link to it, count up your eligible pets, and send a trade.

*You send a LABELED trade to this account.

Shy Kitten

love the new cert, i can read everything so very well!

Rosen Aura's Significant Otter

Kawaii Kitten

New cert looks nice, but I think I'm cool with my pets on the old cert. I don't wanna give you a ton of recerting work, heh.

Shy Regular

The new certs are pretty indeed. I am good on old certs, mostly because I don't have all the uncerts (I was so bad at it at the beginning)

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
Cleaning out shop folders on my comp. So much junk built up in there. lol

Shy Regular

Oh my, I would hate to see what all is in those folders.
Will be a small Autumn event mid-October. Will be a mixed event with Whispers, Stymph's, UR, Duality, and MLPS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff