Welcome to Gaia! ::

Morbid_Love_090's Partner In Crime

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User ImageUser Image

I know! I'm testing it out since I have the templates now. Well, some of them anyway. xD
And added. =P
And now I need to cook dinner. =P

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User ImageUser Image

I think I may just use a paw print. xD

Oo dinner whee
*works on event pets*

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User ImageUser Image

You want to take a look at the cert I made and see what you think?
-♥-
It's cute. =3 I like. =3

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User ImageUser Image

whee

Makes me laugh when I think about how much I've been flipping out about it. xD Brie mentioned a dog bone and I decided to work with a paw print instead. ^^. I feel better now. Lol.
xd It certainly works. =3

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User ImageUser Image

xD. Definitely. Lol.
Now to work on the stages info pic thingy.

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

*waves as she sneaks around hiding from the last minute homework*
I'm still working on those for Whispers. lol

Hi Silver. =3

User Image

Shameless Hoarder

Real nice.
I was a colorist here. I was on hiatus because I was really sick, from what I understand, my sister explained that while I was off.
Now I'm demoted?

I'm not here to make drama, I just would have liked a little warning before signing in and seeing I was fired without an explanation.
I'm not interested in coloring for here anymore, but I would like to keep my pets because I paid for them.
*sigh* Again, those changes were made because the shop was sold. I've said this several times both in this thread, the other, and in the guild announcement. I'm really baffled that people just assume that jobs will roll over with the sale. Every shop I've ever been to does not do that; the new owners pick their own staff. It's the same as what frequently happens in RL. Believe me, I know from 1st hand experience.

And no one is going to take your pets. I don't know what the policy was in the old shop, but we NEVER take pets from people. That's just stupid; they were paid for, shop owners have no right to take them.

Dapper Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Stymphalian Queen
*sigh* Again, those changes were made because the shop was sold. I've said this several times both in this thread, the other, and in the guild announcement. I'm really baffled that people just assume that jobs will roll over with the sale. Every shop I've ever been to does not do that; the new owners pick their own staff. It's the same as what frequently happens in RL. Believe me, I know from 1st hand experience.

And no one is going to take your pets. I don't know what the policy was in the old shop, but we NEVER take pets from people. That's just stupid; they were paid for, shop owners have no right to take them.
I think it's more the fact that they were on hiatus and it was known, and then got no warning of the events taken place.

Not that the job wouldn't transfer, but just that since they weren't here, they didn't know what was going on and was given no warning that they should speak up if they didn't want to be demoted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff