Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Friend

Dun forget Maua looking to ladder climb too.

Romantic Enabler

-finishes updating the Aegnor stuff, gets ready to head to bed- Work in the morning, otl.

King Kitten

I need to update my Mwezi things, including my Larka/Fiore lion who needs to go in the high class section..... XD;;;

Safaia's Fav

Magical Apprentice

@samus: It could be as simple as deciding Fasrin (assumed loyal) should be a prince and Nebesa is the best match for him. Hmmm.

@Tal: Maua is trickier but we'll figure something out for her, too >3 Harder to figure something out when she's stuck in the middle class and related to the royal family *tents fingers*

Ice-Cold Cat

Ecavi
@samus: It could be as simple as deciding Fasrin (assumed loyal) should be a prince and Nebesa is the best match for him. Hmmm.

@Tal: Maua is trickier but we'll figure something out for her, too >3 Harder to figure something out when she's stuck in the middle class and related to the royal family *tents fingers*
Fasrin enjoys his high status so xD it wouldn't be too hard to convince him to do something when he getting something in return that benefits him.
*Flops in*
Gems pride I/T is up. wink

Safaia's Fav

Magical Apprentice

Now is probably a good time, Yavin having cubs will probably kick off some random things with Shangyue. Fingers crossed they're not high class rofl (no seriously though I so hope they are)

Ice-Cold Cat

ahahahahaha oh snap

Romantic Enabler

Bedtime for me.

Also, Magna, I will poke you later. I have Wednesday off, so yaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Blessed Friend

Yeah, Maua is rather stuck, lol. I'm so mean. She should have a mate 'gifted' to her that really isn't all that wonderful a catch, heh. Just so I can laugh and she can sulk.
Sounds good Das!
Lol Ecavi!

Safaia's Fav

Magical Apprentice

Talencia
Dun forget Maua looking to ladder climb too.

Actually, I am thinking up some new rank things. Would she be opposed to some responsibility on top of gaining some rank? XD Her situation is limited because of class but she could get a little bit of power over fellow hunters.

Pushing for more after a promotion of sorts could end up with a less than fantastic matchmaking situation if we did want to go that way too rofl

Blessed Friend

Ecavi
Actually, I am thinking up some new rank things. Would she be opposed to some responsibility on top of gaining some rank? XD Her situation is limited because of class but she could get a little bit of power over fellow hunters.

Pushing for more after a promotion of sorts could end up with a less than fantastic matchmaking situation if we did want to go that way too rofl

Hmmm... I'm not entirely sure how she'd feel about it. She'd RATHER now have anything she's required to do (lazy kitty), but she might consider it a decent trade-off in order to have more clout. ::nods thoughtfully::

Ice-Cold Cat

Cavi naughty naughty plotting =P

Safaia's Fav

Magical Apprentice

Talencia
Ecavi

Hmmm... I'm not entirely sure how she'd feel about it. She'd RATHER now have anything she's required to do (lazy kitty), but she might consider it a decent trade-off in order to have more clout. ::nods thoughtfully::

Might be a good excuse for her to push for more/better reward and end up matched with like.. Icky.

(Or someone else but Icky (Yksivarinen) is funniest to say and imagine because he's funny).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff