Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ecavi's Queen

Trickster

magnadearel
How's it going Saf?
I think I strained my hand earlier, which makes me so talented. XD How're you?

Generous Unicorn

oh my god, mega Glalie terrifies me.

Blessed Friend

We don't use topical flea stuff on our pup. We tried ONCE. Her skin got very pink, and she seemed rather uncomfortable, and I got alarmed, so we washed it off as best we could. Thankfully we don't have a flea problem here at all, so she just does without.

Das Tor's Significant Otter

Shadowy Celebrant

*Hugs closest person* *Sigh* .-.;; bad day. Grandma had a seizure last night so the hospital called in neurology, and then one of the dogs bit me today trying to get at another one while I tried helpoing with his meds. kinda feel like crying. .-.;;

Seaki's Queen

I wish I had been smart enough to get pet insurance for my one kitty. He has feline urinary tract disease and after getting block 3 times I finally insisted on the surgery that I asked for the very first time he got blocked. Almost lost him the last time and had to take him to a specialty hospital $5000 for the final visit. Pet insurance would have been nice to have.

Thankfully he recovered like a champ!!

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
-huggles Nova- Sorry to hear all that. Gosh that sounds like a lot at once. burning_eyes

I hope your gramma will be ok and the bite isn't too bad. crying

If you wanna rant or anything, my inbox and IM's are always open~ <3

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
I have had to give Benny flea shampoo wash (he won't jump in the shower with me anymore since that one), topical ointment AND an oral pill to get rid of his fleas when he had them. crying

Jeeeeee. It must be terrible Tuesday today. So many peeps having bad days. D=

-spreads hugs and cookies all about- owo

Shadowy Celebrant

Well, they're looking into the Seizure and it was supposedly a small one (HOW), and Sugar /bruised/ but combined with Pepper giving himself a new eye ulcer and Friusco going to the Emergency Vet for fighting Sunday night, I'm kind of wishing my pets would ?STOP having problems.

Same for Grandma. x.x;
UTD in cats is terrifying, it's why my male cat is still on strict weight/water management even though he's with my mom now. I work in emergency and specialty so fortunately it's offered at a discount as part of our compensation. I've had to use it once for Jessie so far for a pyometra scare that turned out to be just a bad UTI, the puppy died suddenly from a birth defect unfortunately.

I may have been around for that, I have a tendency to talk a lot when it comes to animals.

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time Nova, hopefully your grandmother is in good hands and they'll figure out what's going on. ):

Seaki's Queen

-snugs nova- sorry you're having a rough day Nova. Hopefully things turn around for your grandma soon.

and yea UTD is awful, even on the special vet food and with a water fountain my boy still kept getting blocked, thankfully since he had the surgery he has been healthy as could be. And his kidneys even made a full recovery which the vets didn't think was possible

Shadowy Celebrant

*Curls with people* I hope so... Kind of worried really. She's had two strokes.
Safaia

Oh dear! o.o How did you managed that? Eating scrambled eggs then probably going to go to bed. XD
*Hugs Nova*
Yeah unfortunately the food only works for certain types and sizes of crystals and once it gets advanced enough stones and gravel can start to originate from the kidneys in addition to the bladder and be almost impossible to break up. Some vets are seeing promise with laser therapy, but PU is really the best option currently for long term comfort. Scary stuff, but I love my male cats. XD;

Jessie is the first intact dog I've ever had too, and it's driving me nuts that she can't be spayed yet.

Ecavi's Queen

Trickster

magnadearel
Safaia

Oh dear! o.o How did you managed that? Eating scrambled eggs then probably going to go to bed. XD
*Hugs Nova*
*sigh* I was playing my Wii U earlier and I wasn't holding the controller right. >_>; Then I was trying to work on edits and its noottt happy with me. I guess its more like my wrist/arm area than my hand.
Safaia
*sigh* I was playing my Wii U earlier and I wasn't holding the controller right. >_>; Then I was trying to work on edits and its noottt happy with me. I guess its more like my wrist/arm area than my hand.

*pats* Ice and take it easy on it for a couple of hours at least?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff