Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Bookworm

Blessed Friend

::sprawls behind Fey:: Uuuuuuugh.... stupid malfunctioning smoke alarm HAD to wake up the whole house in the middle of the night. Then it got disconnected from the house (YAY!) and put in the garage... where it proceeded to scream bloody murder all by itself. Concerned that it would disturb or worry our neighbors, I went down and jerked out the battery. It gave a VERY satisfying dying wail. But as a result of all this nonsense, I was awake from 12:30 until 4. ::wilts:: And I have a busy day. Someone set up a caffeine IV for me!

Kawaii Prophet

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Princess_Feylin
-slinks-

*joins in slinking*

Ghostly Friend

-slinks w doughnuts-

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Puhterodactyl
-slinks w doughnuts-

:c *wibbles at for donuts*

Blessed Friend

Puhterodactyl
-slinks w doughnuts-

Slinky doughnuts? Sounds delicious.

Romantic Enabler

-drags self in-
*Curls back in* Hello peeps*

Ecavi's Queen

Trickster

Egh, dog just had an intense paresthesia reaction to Advantix, which she's had three times before with no issue. Regular vet doesn't want her on an oral and I don't want her on topicals, but I want fleas even less. .__.
How's it going Saf?

Seaki's Queen

Dulcea
Egh, dog just had an intense paresthesia reaction to Advantix, which she's had three times before with no issue. Regular vet doesn't want her on an oral and I don't want her on topicals, but I want fleas even less. .__.

Poor puppy sad hope she is doing better now.
She's fine after a begrudging couple rounds on dawn bath and benadryl, just frustrating. We've had terrible dog luck thusfar. Least we have pet insurance should anything worse happen.

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Awww Dulc, sorry to hear that! D=
That seems kinda strange I wouldn't think they would react to something so commonly used but I suppose you never know...

And I may be mistaken (and this is random), but...you were around when I first got my dog, weren't you? I'm pretty sure you helped me out with some very useful tips and things to know/be cautious of!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff