15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Bloo Starr
ninja

now i wanna watch all those movies

obasufaauii! I LOVE harvest moon !!
i pre-ordered so i get a yak plush ,they are going to be releasing the regular one of Harvest moon: A new beginning and the 15th anniversary one and if you preorder the 15th anniversary one you get i think you get a cow

Safaia's Fav

Magical Apprentice

xd I see no reason to do that kind of stuff, man. I would say I'd never overlook something because of who narrated it but obviously I have- but only because I knew an awesome narrator that makes sense was an option <__<

Shirtless Explorer

Oh yeah, I know all about the filming xD once I started watching the show I went on the research page, and also read about the film crew/process of making the series and all. There weren't multiple Flowers, or Zaphods, though.

Ones that would be substituted sometimes were more 'background meerkats', like Mitch. The actual Mitch went missing (he left the reserve), but they just kept saying he was around and pointing out "Mitch the Super Sentry!!", long after he was gone. (A meerkat called Logan played him a lot of them time, as in they filmed Logan and would just call him Mitch on the show) Sophie was also sometimes played by a different meerkat, iirc. Their life isn't usually half as exciting as on the show P: And a few others. And a lot of the Meerkats have different names on the show than what they were actually called by the research team, because the producers said so. (Maybelline was actually called Monkulus)
Edit: Oh! and enemy mobs. They would often use footage from more than one encounter for a single encounter on the show, or repeat use.

On a happy note, look at Fluffernutter!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He's just so adorable xD never appeared on the show. He was born without claws/fangs, but managed to reach adulthood!

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
I love meerkat manor but the only time we watched it was in the US when we went for family vacations

Shirtless Receiver

Graveyard RP... anybody... ninja Or WD?

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I don't have anyone in Graveyard O: And my WD is in the process of joining Albion. xD;

-rolls around, should do something productive-

Naughty Man-Lover

I was stood up ;_; no one came to the study group that was @12.

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
D: -loves on Tara-

Naughty Man-Lover

Aurrie Beaues
D: -loves on Tara-

<3 Thanks sad i waited for an hour and no one came. My other class isnt until 230 (1.5hrs) so... now im in a noisey room ^^; trying to re-read notes @_@ Thing is i really COULD have used this study group. I do better when ideas,etc are bounced around.

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I understand completely, cos I do better that way, too. D: That really sucksssssssss. You should give 'em an earfull next you see 'em.

Lonely Bookworm

Dapper Explorer

-pounces on Fey-

Snuggly Knight

Naughty Man-Lover

Aurrie Beaues
I understand completely, cos I do better that way, too. D: That really sucksssssssss. You should give 'em an earfull next you see 'em.

Yeah I already did via FB AND the thing is... we all have the same class @230 ^^; I mean I KNOW you are going to class @)@ ... *bummed* ahwell. Now I know what they are like and its better to do it alone then be left hanging. And I basically told them that via FB. If you arent coming sad PLEASE just SAY so. I won't care as much if you tell me. @@; im a chicken s**t though. I hate confrontation.

Thanks for listening <3 Needed to blow off steam.

Lonely Bookworm

Gah! Lith save me!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas