Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bluefire Dragonz
The more I think about it, the more I want Kiuma's mortal form to be an elephant. xD Totally go around terrorizing people...

@o@ Is that what the monster in the woods turned out to be? An elephant?

Shirtless Receiver

Anyone interested in Kelello RP?

User Image

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
~Masamune~

Possibly? I haven't been keeping up with the rp, but a quick glance at the last two pages shows the group getting attacked by an elephant that I think is the monster.

But I've been watching animal planet too and elephants in the wild can be really dangerous if you get too close. xD

Kiuma would enjoy literally throwing her weight around and HULK SMASHing things.

Romantic Man-Lover

+ + *wants to rp firekin cubbinnn*
Bluefire Dragonz
~Masamune~

Possibly? I haven't been keeping up with the rp, but a quick glance at the last two pages shows the group getting attacked by an elephant that I think is the monster.

But I've been watching animal planet too and elephants in the wild can be really dangerous if you get too close. xD

Kiuma would enjoy literally throwing her weight around and HULK SMASHing things.

LOL, all of that is awesome.

I did stick a character in there, but the RP was just moving too fast for me to keep up. It seems like too much is happening now for me to continue with him.

@_@ Hippos can be really dangerous too. heart

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
~Masamune~

I did stick a character in there, but the RP was just moving too fast for me to keep up. It seems like too much is happening now for me to continue with him.

OHYES they are. But an elephant has the sheer intimidating size that would make Kiuma considering presenting herself as anything other than a lion.
Bluefire Dragonz
~Masamune~

OHYES they are. But an elephant has the sheer intimidating size that would make Kiuma considering presenting herself as anything other than a lion.

blaugh heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
@Rav: I am glad you are having fun!

And yes, it is an elephant. I will not go into the scary s**t research I did on elepahants but. It is partially based on A THING THAT HAPPENED.

Actually reality was a lot scarier.
;o; That video was so sad. crying The real monster is the person who "accidently" killed her baby.

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
Bull elephants in musth are very, very dangerous... they're just generally pissed off and will attack just about anything. And being a couple of tons, they can do a lot of damage. :<

EDIT: but yeah... that is a freaky video, Mims.

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Keantha's Pardner

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
As scary as an elephant can be... A wild boar is still scarier. At least the elephant can end it in one quick go! eek

Anxious Cat

emotion_drool

Keantha's Pardner

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
[Eskimo]
emotion_drool

emotion_zombie emotion_omnomnom

Shirtless Explorer

I love elephants~ but yeah, they can be terrifying.

I did giggle the other day when I saw a video of these people in a pool. And then an elephant just walks out of nowhere, gets a drink and leaves. People in the pool just sit there, like:.......I'm just a rock, yep. Just a... rock.

on a random note, I was surprised by how many videos I saw of lions fighting/killing elephants. xDD usually younger ones but still, not all were just little calves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff