Shirtless Explorer

Ooh, pretty! 8D graaats~

Keantha's Pardner

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
It's the fire theme xd heart I wanted something hot, that you don't see a lot of xd heart

Rainbow Nerd

Neon Fly
RoseNightshade

I'm so sorry this tag took this long, hun. x___x;; Promise to try and make the next one quicker. <3

heart it's okay! >o< I've been muse-deprived for at least a week now anyway, so >o< I understand it happens. Plus, I mean, life happens, and sometimes it kicks. >O< heart I think my muse might be coming back though 8D Although I'm too tired tonight to do tags, I may have the chance tomorrow >o<

Lovely lady there~!

@Dul: *late* ohhh, I think I know the canvas type shoes you're talking about. :3
I just feel like I've hit a point in my life where I'm like screw it I'd rather be comfortable and wear shorts and such and to hell with anyone that says my legs are ugly or whatever.

Friendly Grabber

Andranis: Oh, I see. Well she is very pretty! <3 What is she for?

Keantha's Pardner

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
She's my semi-custom for advertising Skye's event heart I'm hoping she's an acceptable coloration for the Firekin xd heart

Rainbow Nerd

@Dul: darn right! >3 comfort is important!!!

on that note... @.@ bed tiems for all the sleepy Roses. *heads that way* night all~!

Friendly Grabber

Good night Rose!

Andranis: Oh, nice! I think she should be able to fit in with the Firekin. Good luck with that! <3
Yep, I've got a lot of scars from childhood accidents and I'm never going to be under 130lbs again so I've just got to accept it.

Romantic Raider

Tossing this out there. >..>

I would like to fling these boys here! Is anyone interested? C:
Ammon
Bandele - I would love to find a mate as well as a pride for him. Either or.

Friendly Grabber

Dame NightFury

Tag! Sorry for such a crazy late reply. >.< I didn't have internet access due to no laptop until recently. Let me know if you just want to scrap this rp or continue it. ^^

Ecavi's Queen

Trickster

PhiferWolf
*pokes around for Saffy* ninja
Waugh, sorry. D: PM is the best way to get my attention (or quoting!), especially for this month. >w>;;;;

Dapper Shapeshifter

~Kiana_Nala~

Just to let ya know, I'm trying to work on our RP's. c:

Friendly Grabber

Boudaihobbit

Tag! <3

Romantic Raider

Schicksalswende
~Kiana_Nala~

Just to let ya know, I'm trying to work on our RP's. c:

Oh take your time! C:
I actually think I'm about to head to bed.
My sleep last night was terrible and I haven't been feeling to good the last two days. So I think maybe getting to bed earlier then I have been might be a good idea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff