Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Curls*
Cute cubs congrats guys.
Aaawwwwe kitties. <3

Blessed Friend

Kathryn Dragonna
*Snugs* did you get your custom from Clerm's litter yet?

Nope, not yet hon. ::hugs:: I promise, I'll let y'all know right away when I do!
Hrr I'm thinking about getting a pair of Toms to wear sockless this summer. Anyone do this? I mostly just have my clinic sneakers and they're pretty bad.

Dapper Shapeshifter

~Kiana_Nala~
RP two, again, I've never Rp'ed her before so I'm still in the air as how exactly I want her to be. XD Though, I kinda have an idea? XD;
My hope is that more people in the K'N will want to RP with her. C:

Well, an idea is better than nothing~ so it's at least, a start. c:

Also: Tag in the hybrid RP! 8D

Rainbow Nerd

You mean shoes, Dul??? I can't stand to wear shoes without socks unless they're sandals ;0; my feet sweat to much.

....What kinda shoes are Toms? O.o never heard of them (or maybe I just never heard of them refered to that way, possibly. )

Friendly Grabber

Oh, congrats to the others that won cubs! Never thought it would end. xp

Obsessive Bookworm

Romantic Raider

Schicksalswende

RP three.
Indeed it is! C:
Thanks! 8D I'll get a tag to you now.
They're really simple canvas shoes, pretty popular in the south because they're so light and slip on and off.

My feet don't sweat but my toenails look weird because of my vitamin deficiencies so I don't wear flip flops.

I may get like some soft inserts anyway just in case. I just know I shouldn't be wearing my biohazard clinic shoes everywhere.

Tanakako's Husband

Tipsy Hellraiser

RoseNightshade

I'm so sorry this tag took this long, hun. x___x;; Promise to try and make the next one quicker. <3

Romantic Streaker

Talencia
Kathryn Dragonna
*Snugs* did you get your custom from Clerm's litter yet?

Nope, not yet hon. ::hugs:: I promise, I'll let y'all know right away when I do!

I figured, but I am also paranoid and expect Gaia to eat something like a PM or a notification.

Keantha's Pardner

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
It's taken me a while to name her, but I now present... Pele xd

User Image

Friendly Grabber

Ooh, she is pretty Andranis! Pele is the name of our goddess in Hawaii. My mom always calls my sister Pele because she has such a temper. Is that why she is named Pele?

Romantic Raider

CONGRATS! She's very pretty! 8D
Wow what a gorgeous lady Drani. o3o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out