Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar Pride's prey of choice...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Snuggly Knight

_ p a o cx

Well! Hybrids aren't allowed in the pride, but maybe one of the boys? Rogues aren't unwelcome, and pride members are more than welcome to go out in the pride lands so meeting up wouldn't be too difficult, hahah.

Depawsit

Sure thing! Ahhh. He'd look good with Cheneta toooooo. But maybe Scatha? I should throw more ladies in the pride >>

Tanakako

Working on a tag right now!

Witty Punching Bag

Your boys or mine? o-o

Apologies, ladeh; I'm being lazy and not really reading ('cause it's nearly 3am over here), though I did figure that hybrids weren't allowed considering all the members I've seen thus far have been of the lion variety. lol Was just kinda-sorta making sure. P:

Snuggly Knight

oh,I meant your boys! Sorry -dumb face-

Witty Punching Bag

Mm.. well, which one would you prefer? o: Dem is kind of a free spirit while Aki's a bit on the wonky side. In terms of getting RPs.. they both need a bunch. lol Sorry. xP;

Lady Kitania's Husband

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
Lithia_Brandon

I was looking at Scatha or possibly Morgana. Though I didn't know what you meant by a fling with her in power.

- needs more lions to throw into the pride -

XD

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
~Masamune~
Avatar Pride's prey of choice...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
hahaha that's awesome

Snuggly Knight

Dep: Well Morgana is one of the worst as far as being very anti-Toka, so she wouldn't breed with one unless it was a VERY good plot for her to gain power within the pride or bring Uther down a notch or two. But Scatha would be free for anything!

Pao: Dem is cute! Cheneta's never been played so she needs RP too hahaha. I'll probably solo what I can.

Witty Punching Bag

Dem it is then? :]
Hehe. I'm kinda happy we're in the same boat actually. I'll try to solo a couple too, but starting tomorrow. I need to sleep a little. lol

Rainbow Cat

*pats her fluffy cubs* It was a shame we rolled a 1 (we got 2 because of 10 rps + 2 customs). I really wanted to see a million more possibilities. xD

The purple comes from the father's naughty uncle. >D

And ahahhahh! Blue giraffe! 8D

Lonely Bookworm

Ouuu...
I just wrote a check for $112.50 for running a red light I have no memory of running. But there're pictures and the car in them is mine. Why do they send these things a month after they happen, when the people have no memory of the event?

Snuggly Knight

Sure thing, Pao!

That sucks Fey =/

And tags to all my current Toka RP!

Witty Punching Bag

Alrighty. G'night all~

Lonely Bookworm

-flumps unhappily-
At least I was the one who got the mail today, so my mum need never know what happened.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff