Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otherworldly Bibliophile

Yes, make the birb babies. The world needs more birbs.

I'd love to throw in for Pokeman babies, but my only pair has growing cubs still. So you go and make those birb babies!

Shy Prophet

TruthsoftheWicked
Yes, make the birb babies. The world needs more birbs.

I'd love to throw in for Pokeman babies, but my only pair has growing cubs still. So you go and make those birb babies!

-random ultra late question-
Do you remember who we gave the yellow babe to? Because I... I forgot.

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687 Currently Broken

*wiggles*

Pet Journals: Soquili; Plots | Balam | Matope; Pairings | Shadows of Africa | Ponies of Panavalon | Wardwood | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests | Requiem Quests

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
~Twilight...Angel~

User Image

Alright guys! Here is the moment some of you have been waiting for since last night! Babies on raffle!

First things first! Daddy is Azumao (Seaking in the Japanese version) and mommy is Tosakinto (Goldeen in the Japanese version). Their familiars are Luxury and Golbat (cause entire family!).
Their sister below is named Ripley (Owned by Gunsniper) and the pink brother doesn't have a name yet cause I can't think of anything yet. They don't have a naming theme, but please don't go terrible ridiculous. Things that are too far from the norm are simply not appreciated.

User Image User Image

The two that you guys will be trying for are the two below! One boy and One girl!

User Image User Image

This is going to be a simple raffle, no extra tickets this time around just to streamline everything. So all you need to do is fill out the form below and add a drawn picture of Seaking or Goldeen! These can be crappy paint images, they don't have to be awesome, I just thought it would be something different to add into the mix! So have fun with it!

Oh! And any bumping would be appreciated! <3 Just so everyone who wants to has a chance!

... Also I might steal the images and keep them in my journal to preserve them forever! xD

Start: NOW!!!
End: Wednesday September 23rd @ Noon EST

[align=center]
[color=#E05007][size=16]FEEEEEEEESSSSSSHHHH!!![/size][/color][/align]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Idol Name:[/b]
[b]A Bit of Personality:[/b]

[b]Drawing:[/b]
[spoiler]
[img][/img]
[/spoiler]

[quote="~Twilight...Angel~"][/quote]

Quote:

1. Username

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

FEEEEEEEESSSSSSHHHH!!!

Username: Rosencranz
Idol Name: Koi
A Bit of Personality: Koi enjoys swimming around in lakes, even though he will probably never be as good as those Water Tribers. But that doesn't matter! He is an extremely playful little boy, loving to pounce on unsuspecting B'alam and wrestle with them. He adores his family, and enjoys pestering their Bork/Bolf (I am so sorry I always get the names on them mixed up for some reason), while also chasing their Alpacacow's tail. He is sure to get on his parents nerves, as he doesn't quite understand inside voices. Koi is mesmerized by the fact that he has scales, like a fish, but is sad that he cannot be a fish. The only times he is quiet is when he sits by a lake and watches the fish swim by.

Drawing:

User Image

~Twilight...Angel~

Vicious Firestarter

oh my the hair on those pidgeot balam

I would love to get a Dragonair cosplay here too, or a dragonite (All the dragon pokemon is a must o3o)

GunSniper generated a random number between 1 and 16 ... 10!

Blessed Prophet

GunSniper

1. Ririka
  2. Ruler of Everything
  3. Regal Renegade
  4. TruthsoftheWicked
  5. Rosencranz
  6. Zakiax
  7. Tygress Dream
  8. ChezaRain
  9. Cheyriddle4
  10. Ice _Dragon_Demon
  11. Thalion
  12. ~Twilight...Angel~
  13. Lady Kitania
  14. The Menacing Zebrula
  15. Random Nobody 13
  16. AstoriaFallen

Sorry I didn't get to roll any last night. Busy day. <: Here we go.

Loyal Wolf

12,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Kitania's Husband

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
~Twilight...Angel~

User Image

Alright guys! Here is the moment some of you have been waiting for since last night! Babies on raffle!

First things first! Daddy is Azumao (Seaking in the Japanese version) and mommy is Tosakinto (Goldeen in the Japanese version). Their familiars are Luxury and Golbat (cause entire family!).
Their sister below is named Ripley (Owned by Gunsniper) and the pink brother doesn't have a name yet cause I can't think of anything yet. They don't have a naming theme, but please don't go terrible ridiculous. Things that are too far from the norm are simply not appreciated.

User Image User Image

The two that you guys will be trying for are the two below! One boy and One girl!

User Image User Image

This is going to be a simple raffle, no extra tickets this time around just to streamline everything. So all you need to do is fill out the form below and add a drawn picture of Seaking or Goldeen! These can be crappy paint images, they don't have to be awesome, I just thought it would be something different to add into the mix! So have fun with it!

Oh! And any bumping would be appreciated! <3 Just so everyone who wants to has a chance!

... Also I might steal the images and keep them in my journal to preserve them forever! xD

Start: NOW!!!
End: Wednesday September 23rd @ Noon EST

[align=center]
[color=#E05007][size=16]FEEEEEEEESSSSSSHHHH!!![/size][/color][/align]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Idol Name:[/b]
[b]A Bit of Personality:[/b]

[b]Drawing:[/b]
[spoiler]
[img][/img]
[/spoiler]

[quote="~Twilight...Angel~"][/quote]

Quote:

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

FEEEEEEEESSSSSSHHHH!!!

Username: ChezaRain
Idol Name: Aysu ["moon water - clear/lucid as moon and water" in Turkish]
A Bit of Personality:

Aysu is patient and kind well beyond most. She is more than willing to spend her time nurturing the most difficult of plants and animals, though her favored pastime is always within the shores of local waters, tending to aquatic life.
Drawing:
DON'T HATE ON MY DOODLE OF LOVE.
User Image

~Twilight...Angel~

Noble Vampire

Ice_Dragon_Demon
THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM!

Gabriel Dracul Belmont

ninja smile
(Ice _Dragon_Demon)'s true identity will now be revealed!
Terrorizing(I) burgandy (9) meticulous (n) Vinsomer (13)

(Show us how you reveal your true form via gif)

I can't gif!!

User Image

Conservative Seeker

Announcement ||
This is not normal for our announcements, but we wanted to bring this public for those of you who had plots and/or characters involved. Geyser Eelborn has decided to leave Realm of the B'alam. We will give no details on the matter but rest assured that there was no hard feelings involved. Her muse has left her and she has decided to take it elsewhere. The staff have had several of her B'alam returned to them to be re-homed.

We will have contests opening up to see them to good homes shortly. One is an FC for the wind tribe and another has three adopted girl cubs in his care so we will be doing RP contests for them.

Several of her B'alam have been rehomed and the new owners should have been notified. If not, we have a list of the B'alam and their new owners.

The rest of her B'alam are to be killed off and can now be considered deceased. The staff was given permission to kill them off in whatever way they found reasonable to provide closure and an in-character explanation that complied with the canon of the shop (and currently there are no plagues that can be responsible, especially since they exist in several tribes). We are working on a meta plot to explain this massive amount of death, a concept that B'alam as a whole are largely unaware of at this point.

For those of you with lifemate agreements -
You are not subject to penalty because of this! It's something completely unforseen and outside of your control. Feel free to re-mate and re-enter your B'alam to new mates as you see fit.

For those of you with family ties -
Sadly, there are now orphans in the world...

For those of you with plot/other ties -
Your B'alam are to assume these B'alam went missing for now. They can be discovered as dead once the Metaplot is revealed and/if In-Character exposition makes sense.

If you have questions or concerns, please PM the mule. Please do not harass the staff or Geyser over the matter. A civil agreement was made and again there were no hard feelings. It is unfortunate to see such a creative and active member leave us but here's hoping she finds muse-fuel elsewhere and the shop as a whole can use this in-character tragedy to build up a strong lore.

For your reference, here is a list of the deceased B'alam ||

1. Tlallolini [Colored by: Alpaca Chobi]
  2. Nicomalixca [Colored by: GunSniper]
  3. Mauhuiztic [Colored by: Thalion]
  4. Taboo [Colored by: Lady Kitania]
  5. Chac [Colored by: Alpaca Chobi]
  6. Tonalhuiteca [Colored by: Alpaca Chobi]
  7. Tezcatlipoca [Colored by: LYJ]
  8. Xopantla [Colored by: Lady Kitania]
  9. Udide [Colored by: Alpaca Chobi]
  10. Decebal [Colored by: GunSniper]
  11. Minodora [ Colored by: GunSniper]
  12. Neapspring [Colored by: Alpaca Chobi]
  13. Burtu [Colored by: LYJ]
  14. Tl'iish [Colored by: Thalion]
  15. Yingarna [Colored by: Alpaca chobi]
  16. Ulloriaq [Colored by: Alpaca Chobi]
  17. Prikaza [Colored by: Lady Kitania]
  18. Panibeng [Colored by: Lady Kitania]
  19. Varnamala [colored by: Thalion]
  20. Ruxandra [ Colored by: Andranis ]
  21. Grotescul [Colored by: Lady Kitania]
  22. Skjaldbaka [Colored by: Alpaca Chobi]
  23. Fagnatharlaeti [Colored by: Lady Kitania ]
  24. Wailele [colored by: Truths]
  25. Ungwe [ Colored by: GunSniper]
  26. Busola [Colored by: Andranis]
  27. Alurmam [Colored by: Alpaca Chobi]
  28. Tyohara [colored by: GunSniper]
  29. Eideard Teine [Colored by: Andranis]
  30. Kraushluz [Colored by: Thalion]
  31. Horea [colored by: GunSniper]
  32. Liadain [ Colored by: Zee Oddwyn]
  33. Janus [Colored by: Thalion]
  34. Susule [colored by: Alpaca Chobi]
  35. Kadlazan [colored by: Thalion]
  36. Urngal [Colored by: Thalion]
  37. Jusru [Colored by: [ Radical Dreamer ]]
  38. Zakajul [Colored by: [ Radical Dreamer ]]
  39. Sirsir [Colored by: Alpaca Chobi]
  40. Ogrul exclaim Growth stage will not be posted
  41. Claretta [Colored by: GunSniper]
  42. Ibalazwe [color: Thalion]
  43. Lipapu [Colored by: GunSniper]
  44. Naalashi [Colored by: Thalion]
  45. Pele [Colored by: GunSniper]
  46. Golyn [Colored by: Thalion]
  47. Corne Bleue [Colored by: GunSniper]
  48. Tidestorm [ Colored by: Ririka]
  49. Megapi [Colored by: Thalion]
  50. Fatin [ Colored by: Thalion]
  51. Qhichipra [Colored by: GunSniper]
  52. Matho [Colored by: Thalion]

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Awww.
This comes as a major shock...
She had a character in the Stormblessed, Valkyries and the orphanarium... As well as a Chronicler.
I will be curious as how this will come about death-wise or such...
D'8

Conservative Seeker

The Chronicler has been returned and will be re-homed via rp contest. :3 The stormblessed gal was rehomed, but I'm unsure about the others. >:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff