Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Mutilated Moogle

*wobbles around*

*sings* allllllll by myselllllllffffffff, don't wanna be, alllllllll by myseeeeeeeyyyyeeeelllllllffffff *bricked* X.X!

Macchiato: *crackles with laughter* excelllllent. Nine. One.

Dedicated Bunny

Poor Shady. D8

LIFE!!! *tackles Sae* thank goodnesssssssss!

Macchiato: *uses her guardian to line up another shot at Shady* kekekekeke.

Hatchett: *distracts the guardian, leaving Mac unable to aim, Mac end up throwing a brick at the plant*

Dedicated Bunny

It's okay, I'm heeeeere. *cling*

Weekend Getaway: *flicks an ear at the shenanigans, but only lulls over on her side*

*curls up around* it's scary when i'm left alone >.> the kits...they plot n.n

Mac: *contently continues to brick the plant, oblivious she' not actually hitting anyone*

Hatchett: *raises an eyebrow at the lady* well hello there ma'am *inclines his head softly, in a barely noticeable nod*

>.> what does weekend getaway look like again? I can't remember *faiiiillls*

Dedicated Bunny

Oh no. o-o *closes her eyes and ignores them* I DON'T SEE ANYTHING.

Weekend: *her body heaves with a 'just waking up' breath and she slowly, lazily, rises into a sit* H'llo. *a yawn stretches her maw and she looks ready to go back to bed*

*makes a fort out of the furniture* ninja we will be safe in here x.x

Hatchett: *makes his way towards her, moving surprisingly graceful for his large lumbering size* and what, may I ask is a delicate creature as yourself doing in these parts? *raises an eyebrow softly, and sits down, raking his fingers in the floor*

Dedicated Bunny

Duuuude. AWESOME. *dives into the fort and peeks through the cracks suspiciously*

Weekend: *as he comes closer, she settles into a half-sit, half-lay, seemingly placated by his tone and movements* Sleeping mostly. *she answered honestly, a light shrug lifting her shoulders* I'm never really motivated to do much.

*offers a nerf gun for defense* >.> incase they get too close, we will survive the zombieappocolypse!! ninja

Hatchett: *chuckles softly and nods his head* honest enough answer. My name is Hatchett, what is your name love?

Dedicated Bunny

Last time I used one of these was training with my friend. He shot me. A lot. *takes the gun anyway, looking all serious and stuff* But I'll do my best. We will survive!

Weekend: *though the expression on her face was always somewhat drowsy, she smiled up at him* Weekend Getaway. *she canted her head and it bobbed somewhat, as if she had to put extra effort into keeping it up* Just call me Weekend, though, okay? My real name's too long.

I don't think I've ever used one x.x not a nerf gun anyways >.> ive used Wii guns, looooved the Wii gun XD *stocks up on nerf granades* they won't know what hit them!

Hatchett: *nods softly* Weekend eh? No wonder you like to sleep and relax *grins and stretches, shaking out his coat* care to join me for a jaunt love? Or would ye best prefer bein' left alone? *raises an eyebrow, his British accent slipping through*

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
*is assaulted by nerfs upon entering* Ack! whee

O.o sorryyyyyy! I should have shouted fire first >.> or duck?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff