Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Prophet

Hey, thanks for the welcoming!
I've been around, but a little earlier? I think?
I've been away for a while, hence I haven't posted in a while.
o_o;; but I got an awesome Kitsuagi cause I donated. <_<;;
Which is awesome, but unexpected haha.

o_o;; I have a question about the raffle with the tickets and whatnot.

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Well I'm not staff but I might be able to help? XD

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
*Prays that there will not be a Bleach live action movie* I don't mind the series but yeeeah, WB better not get the rights.

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
LENOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!! *Glomps* yes? XD

Crystal: *Cringed at shout* you couldn't say that without the screaming and glomping?

Nope. ^_^

Crystal: *sighs* i hate you. -_-

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Nothin'. :3

Vic: ...I'd complain about you being insane if I thought it would do any good.

:V! *danced like an Egyptian!* *or like that song thinks Egyptians dance like, anyway*

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
*Ponders* er...since when did the 'movie creating' part in Ouran High School happen in episode 4? O_o

*Watching OHSHC live action drama and they stuck that whole 'twins equal basket ball players' etc in the 4th ep* I thought that wasn't till like ep 12 or whatever it was that the self proclaimed manager did that. O_o

She gave them titles like reverse harem etc but it wasn't till that movie making ep that she gave them different 'movie' titles like the basket ball players for the twins but now thats in ep 4 of the LAD instead...

Er...yeah, far too obsessed with this damn series, I need to get obsessed with something new. XD;

~~~~~~

Crystal: *glares at the woman who turned up* good, someone who owns that human, care to take that human of yours away from here? Maybe take Lenore away with also, some of us are trying to sleep and we don't need those two idiots hanging around here *says rather annoyed*

*Dances with Hai*

Hibiki: Crystal...come back to bed...*wants to do unmentionable things to her again*

Crystal: I will in a second, just taking care of some trash.

Revered Prophet

Well it's about the uhhh...
I don't remember what it said exactly
but it had a # and I looked at the other posts for examples. (This is for the eggs)
There was 100, 200, 500, etc.
Is that how many purchases there are for the tickets?

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yeah, the # is replaced with the number of tickets you're buying. :3

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Vic: *raises an eyebrow at Crystal* I'm not much more in the mood to deal with her than you are with the other one. *sighs, giving the two a sidelong look, then offers Crystal some earplugs* Try these. Also, punching them in the face seems to work fairly well.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Crystal: *sighs and takes ear plugs* thanks...*was about to continue whan Hibiki came out*

Hibiki: *Looks to see what is going on*

Crystal: It's alright, Hibik, go back to bed...

Hibiki: *Notices Vic and smiles a little* I am fine right here...*walks over to Vic* hi darling, what brings you here?

Crystal: ...Hibiki!?

Hibiki: *Looks at Crystal* it was fun but you can just run along home now *looks back at the other* but you my darling, how about we go out for something to eat? I am starving.

Crystal: ...*can't believe her eyes but does nothing but plots to get him back later* UGH! You males are all the same! *storms off, plotting revenge on the a*****e*

*curls up around Hai* and now we know how he had kids with a random. >>;

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Vic: ...And all at once it leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth to go ahead with you after seeing that, but at the same time I really don't have much of an emotional investment in the matter. Hm.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Hibiki: Well then, come out with me, if anything, I am not looking for commitment I am just looking for some fun and you, my pretty, look like fun.

...how did I end up having him turn into a serial one night stand Kitsu? O_o *had different plans for him then this...WAY different plans* XD;

In a relationship with Mutilated Moogle

*flops back in after being distracted by a spontaneous nap on the couch* I was attacked by a nap monster XD

Revered Prophet

Okay, great! Thanks for the help!
I wasn't sure. ^_^
Thankies. I have a hard time reading anyways. LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items