Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Mutilated Moogle

I have a few like that x.x; I haven't rp'd Whisper in ages, pretty much since he became an adult, and I doubt I could get his personality down like I had it all those years ago. I know kae has changed over the years, same with chaos and severus.

I think I had it saved somewhere, buttttttt it would have been lost when my laptop was thrown out n.n

Dedicated Bunny

*preens and nuzzles Silent*
Awhr, I wouldn't wanna do that to you guys. It was such a long time ago, anyway, it's enough that you would even plan to honor something that was promised back in what I think is going to end up being 2006. :x

Besiiiides, there are only about, eh, 2000 more pages between where I am and where I first got India, so it should only take me a few more days. If for some reason I miss it like a lamer, then I can give you the post about Chroma. xD
Unless you really would prefer I give you the post, anyway, for reference? I'm fine with that!

It's hard, there's only so much you can remember about the nuances of personality after a long time of not playing them. x-x I saw some things about India when I was back-reading which made me go 'dang, I forgot all about that.'
Ugh, that sucks. I lost a lot of old pictures of my pets when my old computer died. All the baby stages of what I had at the time and I think even some adults that I just never could get back.

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Aye, it kinda stinks a bit XD but I'm trying not tonp swell on it too much n.n some days are harder than others though.

>.> could I get a link of the old thread from ya sae? I'm curious now XD

*nibbles on Abeno* <3

Demonic Hellhound

13,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Awww, I see Crow!!

Dedicated Bunny

*stares at ninja!Abeno* oAo

Yeah, it's best not to think about it too much. Actually, when I first started back-reading and seeing RPs and old chats, I felt nostalgic to the point of stomach nausea. :x
Haha, sure. You can have the page I'm on right now, olol. *copypasta*

My kitsu crow? >.>

*brain shuts off as soon as school is over* xD

Yay! Thanks sae <3

Yeah, it's bound to happen, specially when I think about the people I used to rp with that arnt around anymore n.n

Dedicated Bunny

Of course, m'dear. c:
Right. Buuut, I'm grateful for the people that are still around. *hugs*

>.> on the front page of the old thread it has a list of passionfruit owners, India and chroma are on there, same with kae and charna...

*luffs on Sae* I agree ^.^ I'm greatful for everyone around, and the hard working folks who want to keep the kitsu shop alive!! heart

Dedicated Bunny

I remember that list, haha. I don't know if India and Chroma would ever be able to use that passionfruit at this point, though.

Yeah, me too! 8D This was one of the shops that was my home, pretty much.

Yup yup! It's my home away from home. If there wasn't a kitsu thread, I probably wouldn't bother with Gaia very much, if at all n.n

And I shall poof for a bit, showetime! *rolls off to be squeaky clean*

Shy Seeker

[returns from fixing the washer] 8D;
whichever you decide on sae! We'll get to it eventually! ^,^

I never realized how trying it is to wring out towels. 8D Now my hands are shaking hardcore haha~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff