Welcome to Gaia! ::

That is good and good luck with that too <3 <3

In a relationship with Mutilated Moogle

*wiggles in before class* Thanks Nage, I managed to get a fair sized stack done before my bf came home. Still didn't get to bed until about one am though x.x and this morning i managed to bump into everything I possibly could. Knees, guaranteed to be bruised to hell n.n

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Yay Shady! Grats on the new kitsu! :3

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
*Still loving the fact I get to have more Parisa babies* I am SO happy that I found her again *cuddles her pretty snow.*

Hehe thanks Tachie <3 it seems to be a good month for me so far XD at least Gaia wise >.> a dragon and a snow! whee

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Yay for Gaia ^.^

So far anyways XD

Dedicated Bunny

*lays on her face*

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
saedusk
Nafretiti
DM: I am allowing this, I just mean I don't want you to start thinking I am your own personal servant when it comes to other things to see how far you can push me thats all, you are still a Nightmare after all, some say your kind can never be trusted, I just want to have a little bit of faith that theres at least one some what decent Nightmare out there *she said as she took another couple of small bites from her fish.* I am glad you have that sorted out at least *she said, looking him over, he truely wasn't an ugly guy, in one light, he was cute, not that she would ever admit that though.*

GMD: *he began to wipe blood idly off of his muzzle with a paw* Alright. Relying on you for food is plenty for me, anyway. I'm already making a big sacrifice, since that just means you have the excuse to flutter around all the time. *tossing his head vaguely, he would have rolled his eyes were it possible* And ya know, 'they' might be right. Nightmares aren't a very trustworthy species. *with that, he cast her a testing smirk* Who knows what I'm thinking.

DM: But even if you didn't, I still would of been fluttering around, you are cute so...*stops, realising what she said and blushed a little* er...I mean...cute when you are annoyed that is...*shuts up once again after realising she was just making things worse and takes a bite of her fish, alright so two paws in mouth, something tells her stuffing a third in may not be a good idea so she just ate for a bit before answering the next part* and this is why I am interested in you, I want to know what you are thinking, I told you that you fascinate me, finding out what is going on inside your head will be fun.

*rolls around on break* x.x soooo tired

Dedicated Bunny

Nafretiti
DM: But even if you didn't, I still would of been fluttering around, you are cute so...*stops, realising what she said and blushed a little* er...I mean...cute when you are annoyed that is...*shuts up once again after realising she was just making things worse and takes a bite of her fish, alright so two paws in mouth, something tells her stuffing a third in may not be a good idea so she just ate for a bit before answering the next part* and this is why I am interested in you, I want to know what you are thinking, I told you that you fascinate me, finding out what is going on inside your head will be fun.

GMD: *an ear flicked at her words, but both slid back fully at her hesitation. She seemed somewhat flustered, but it was difficult to tell. His tongue flicked out, trying to scent her expression, but he still wasn't very good at that. When she grew quiet, his brows furrowed and he huffed, groping around for another fish to eat* Don't expect that to be easy. *he ripped the skin off a fish. For a moment, his mood seemed to fluctuate down* And you might not like what you find.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
DM: I always did love a challenge so I shall be the judge of whether or not I like what I fine though it best be said now, I am not exactly a woman who doesn't have a few...questionable interests herself, so whatever I find in that head of yours I may end up liking....of course, once i get in there *she said as she started on her third and last fish, she was getting a tad full.*

Dedicated Bunny

GMD: *he finished the new fish rather quickly, as it had been more of a distraction than anything. He could definitely eat more, but for now he would let himself stay comfortable* Questionable, hm? *he muttered, setting to work on cleaning his maw for the second time* That sounds pretty suspicious. Are you sure you weren't a Nightmare in a past life?

Shy Seeker

[takes a power nap in the corner]

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
DM: Maybe I was, who knows? My favourite pasttime at the moment is...hmm, no, maybe not, i think I might keep that secret for a bit longer...*she said finishing the last fish quickly herself and smirked a little at him* granted, as a normal I have a bit more of a conscience then what you do, maybe not by much but lets just say I draw the line at actually killing anyone or anything , unless it is for dinner, but other then that I am all up for any and all kinds of fun regardless.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff