Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sleuth

10,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
*wrap around Within* I will try to have a safe trip!

Lady Within's Husband

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xd I try to park in the shade for him Anthro.

And it's okay love. I knew you were distracted, and I preen enough as it is over that silly car. You know, I spent a good 20 minutes combing the craft aisle for stencils in the hopes of finding a good one I could use to spray paint onto my car? I wanna detail it so bad but I don't wanna muck it up....I wonder...how much it's cost to get it repainted....

Kardama: *he watches Toothless sit down and he slowly stops his cringing. He peers up at the huge (to him) dragon and then scratches his head* Your not...much of a talker are you?

Lady Within's Husband

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hey Within...you want Vinces tonight?

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
******** Gaia, calm your tits on all the announcements. >_<;

Toothless:: *makes low gurgling sounds in response to Kardama's talking*

XD No, Kardama, Toothless can't talk words. lol He speaks dragon. XD

Demonic Lunatic

15,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
.。.:*☠Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ☠*:.。.

Yes, you've totally do preen over it, designed seat covers. The most original air fresheners you can find. Decorative things to hang from the mirror. Everything else I can't think of right now. Tell me, what is the car's name? I know it probably has one *lol*

and yes, Vinces sounds yummy, WINGSSSS!! Medium with extra bleu cheese dammit.

Dangerous Sleuth

10,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Bleu Cheese is delicious

Demonic Lunatic

15,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

*nods emphatically* Bleu Cheese RAWKS with hot wings *is all bouncy now* last wings I had were CRAP.

Lady Within's Husband

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
. . . . emotion_facepalm My cars name is Dragon.

I'll put the order in for Vinces and let them know I'll pick it up in half an hour. After I get Aya from work and take her to get a real slushie.

Kardama: *he looks at Anthro, then looks at Toothless* Oh. I don't know dragon. I'm sure I could learn though. How hard can it be? *He tilts his head and makes what he assumes is a close enough copy of Toothless' gurgling sound*

Floppy Sex Symbol

I only like a little bit of bleu cheese on my cheese burgers, but not a lot and I don't like it anywhere else

Dangerous Sleuth

10,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
I prefer bleu cheese to ranch for pretty much everything, but most places only have ranch or charge extra for blue cheese, so I don't get it that often when I go out (we almost always have a jar or two of the dressing in the house. Sometimes we have the real bleu cheese, meaning the blocks of the stuff).

Aww, crap wings are sad.

Demonic Lunatic

15,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

O.O you mean, when you coo at it and say "That's my little Dragon" you're not just trying to make me laugh?

Natty- I understand not liking bleu cheese, I used to hate it when I was young, then my taste buds changed or something cuz I love it now *lol*

*sniffles and nods at Vampy* I've never actually tried the block type, just in dressing. I'm not really a big nothing but cheese fan, I have to eat all types with something else. And yes, they were very sad... not a lick of sauce and nearly freaking burnt!

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Toothless:: *makes a sound that might be considered laughter at Kardama's attempt*

*chuckles* Toothless can understand what you say when you talk normally, he just can't reply in kind. He's curious about you, I promise. XD He's only ever seen one Mini, and that's Terra.

Lady Within's Husband

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Noooo Within Love. I'm perfectly serious. His name is Dragon >.> And I've been hunting for better seat covers for a while. I want ones that are purple dragons. XD

Food ish ordered. I just gotta go get it in 20 min.

Kardama: *Looks at Anthro again* Oh. Well thats good. *He peers up at Toothless* So your curious about me huh? I'm not that special. I'm just like everyone else, only small enough to cuddle.

Dangerous Sleuth

10,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
@ Within: I'm a huge cheese fan. The block kind is really good on french bread or other types of tasty breads. It's also very strong.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Toothless:: *makes some more odd sounds, tail swishing a bit behind him, then glances over his shoulder as he hears something approaching and leaps to his feet, standing between Kardama and the other with a warning growl, which then turns to a sort of growling purr again as he sees that it's Jack approaching*

Jack:: There you are, Kardama. I've been looking all over for you. *grins at Toothless and wanders right up to the dragon, 'ruffling' the top of his head* Oh hey there Toothless. I see you've met Kardama.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff