Welcome to Gaia! ::

Certs have been dropped off HERE. Photoshop is now closed for the day.

Save ALL Pockettu to your own image hosts. Direct linking from the shop account is -not- allowed. I would also like to remind everyone that there is a word limit for Item Details that is 3 to 4 SHORT words. Anymore than that and I will be cutting Item Details shorter than what you put in the certing thread. Your journals and plot threads are where you are to put more detailed information. Remember that there is a ONE WEEK TIME LIMIT that starts the day the uncert is dropped off for you to get your Pockettu posted into the Certing Thread. Any later than that and it is eligible for rehoming. The ONLY exception to that rule are things gained through RLC. Also please make sure you are using the correct Pockettu Type when filling out the Certing Form. Certs that need ANY form of correction ((text mistakes, symbol change, change from normal to Cursed, Blessed, or Demi, etc, etc)) are to be taken to the RECERT/CERT CORRECTIONS THREAD. Any cert corrections not posted there will not be done. Make sure you read over the first posts/page entirely.

And please, also take all the cosplays that you own to this thread and post them there using the format provided so that I can get the Cosplays Already Made list up to date. Again, ONLY post cosplays that you own and have had Certed. Pokemon (Even OC Pokemon/Pokemorphs) are included in the Cosplays bit because there is a limit on how many and what type of each Pokemon may exist in the shop. OC Trainers/OC Rockets/OC humans do not count, but Pokemon do.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*yawns and nests*

Lady Within's Husband

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*Kitty scampers around*

I have one custom sketched, and a second mostly done. soon I shall let people know what I have done!

Merry Hoarder

*is reminded i still have a breeding to ink and shade* .....

Fea Line's Partner In Crime

Sugary Snack

@Live-I would love for Marinus and Llyr to meet Nerissa sometime! ouo <3

Tuesday I have to take my dad to an 3-4 hour appointment at the VA. XD So then I might be scarce. But until then, I should be around for slow in-thread rp. If that's ok. lol

Merry Hoarder

Would love to Erin and x3 did you want me to start?

Sugary Snack

@Live-Sure! That'd be great! ouo <3

Merry Hoarder

Nerrissa lounged protectively atop a pile of treasures among the wreckage of a sunken ship. She had, of course, laid claim to it the moment it had entered her waters but now she could touch the shiny pretty things and revel in them before she would have them moved to her temple.

Sugary Snack

ahh sorry! Yesterday we went to visit grandpa. He recently moved to a new place, so this was my first time seeing it. It seems very nice. So hopefully he will like it.

But yeah, I'm back now! xD

*slides Llyr and Marinus over towards Nerissa* xD Sorry my intro ended up being super long. xD;;;;

~~~~

Llyr was swimming along content, until he realized he was being followed. He was about to turn around begin lecturing his stalker, because he had a pretty good feeling he knew who it was. And of course, when he glanced over his shoulder he was met with the sly smile of Marinus. His new 'acquaintance'. Marinus kept saying they were friends, but Llyr wasn't so sure. So far Marinus just liked to cause the poor fish man trouble.

Marinus grinned and poked Llyr with a squid-like tentacle. "Heyyyy my friend. How's it going? I couldn't help, but remember how you told me you like sunken shiny stuff. And since I'm totally moving in, I thought I'd return the favor by telling you I saw some. You should follow me."

Llyr sighed. Moving in? He grumbled at the thought.....and rubbed his temples in irritation. He did like to find neat things on the ocean floor, but Marinus was well...... "Hmmm...." Meh what the heck. "Fine," Llyr finally agreed. "But no pranks."

"Pranks? Bah." Marinus moved to glide through the waters, as Llyr slowly followed.

Llyr was surprised when they arrived though. There was a pretty lady sitting atop the pile of treasures from a sunken ship! Llyr whispered to Marinus. "Y-you didn't tell me somebody was already here and claimed it!" He turned red in the face, slightly embarrassed.

Marnius shoved his friend forward towards Nerissa though. "Aw details, details," he chuckled with a shrug. "You need to get out more and talk to people anyway."

Llyr, resisting the urge to reach out and thwap Marinus, turned to greet Nerissa. He was still very unsure how to approach this new stranger. She seemed important, like he should know who she was. He fumbled for another moment before he finally managed a "Hello! Uh..nice to...meet you?" He hoped she was friendly.

Feral Krampus

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*nests and watches tiredly*

Merry Hoarder

lol XD no prob Erina~
Sounds like it was nice.

----
Nerissa was staring at her reflection in a large golden serving platter as the pair drew close. She ignored their presence until one came closer and spoke to her. She lowered the gold dish and quirked an eyebrow as her sharp eyes over the sea being. "What do you want?" Her tone a bit cold as her long tail curled tighter in a protective manner around the treasures. "You cannot have them." She stated tilting her head so her luminescent orb lit up the deadly serious expression on her face.

Sugary Snack

*waves to all* <3

Yup! Very! I was impressed. <3

~~~

'This was a bad idea,' Llyr thought to himself. He paled at Nerissa's serious expression. There was no way he was talking his way out of this one. He was a pretty bad liar, so attempting to tell Nerissa that he was simply there to admire her treasure was probably not a good idea. He had come with the intent to take it after all. And he was sure that if he lied, Marinus would call him on it. "That little devil..." he grumbled, wanting to throttle the squid man.

Marinus however, remained clueless to Llyr's anger. He wore a rather proud smile on his face, and glided a just a tad closer to Nerissa. He waved with a tentacle.

Llyr couldn't tell if his 'friend' was just stupid or .....

"Hello!" Marinus greeted. "A fine day for treasure collecting isn't it!" ouo

Llyr could feel his stomach doing flipflops as he awaited Nerissa's reply to Marinus.

((LOL poor Llyr. Marinus is going to be a pain in the butt. xD ))

Merry Hoarder

Nerissa's eyes narrowed further as if to make the clearly uncomfortable Llyr even more so as they failed to reply to her inquiry. Though as she looked him over several more times her gaze became slightly less hostile as she began to appreciate his beauty.
The motions and words of the second one, squidman like in appearance, drawing her sharp gaze. The apparent obliviousness to her apparent hostility didn't ebb her further irritation at his words. "All that glitters and shines in these waters is mine." She hissed, further clutching the horde she sat atop. Her eyes narrowed darkly as she lowered her gaze to stare into the squidman's eyes directly. "You aren't taking that which is mine are you?" her voice a low, dark hiss.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*nests and watches*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash