Welcome to Gaia! ::

ReikaItsumi's Husband

Shy Lover

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Congratz ; w ;

I just skimmed over you're journal a bit, and i'm going to try reading up a bit more on the dreamer himself.

Any ideas for a plot or shall we just throw them into a random setting and see what happens o w o ?

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
The Voice of Time
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Congratz ; w ;

I just skimmed over you're journal a bit, and i'm going to try reading up a bit more on the dreamer himself.

Any ideas for a plot or shall we just throw them into a random setting and see what happens o w o ?

I think at this point, I wanna try to find someone to poke him out of his shell.
But tossing him in a situation seems fun too XD

ReikaItsumi's Husband

Shy Lover

7,950 Points
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Hm...how to get a 13 year old out of his shell... :u In any case, Abel might just accidentally embarrass the poor kid by randomly pointing out 'Oh hey, that's a nice picture you got thereeee o3o~" while he's drawing. And then....conversation! It'd actually be funny if I got to incorporate some of Abel's short term memory loss into an rp one day...or actually have him meet someone then forget who they were the next time they talked xD

Probably won't have a lot of Gravrill input though...maybe the occasional snarky remark on a mistake that Abel makes in the conversation here and there....

But, do you have any other ideas o3o?

Omnipresent Waffles

The Voice of Time

Probably won't have a lot of Gravrill input though...maybe the occasional snarky remark on a mistake that Abel makes in the conversation here and there....

Gravrill commentary is gold. *pokes the poltergeist because she misses harassing him* >w<
CrispyWonderMint
The Voice of Time

Gravrill commentary is gold. *pokes the poltergeist because she misses harassing him* >w<
I wish he and Zaz would get along...

ReikaItsumi's Husband

Shy Lover

7,950 Points
Helina

I'm honestly scared of Zaz ever since kinda like-- reading Sitcks and Stones o w o;;....

CrispyWonderMint

We can always try to reboot the rp so you can bother him more-- ; w;

//quietly pets the little box they have Gravrill in -- tends to do that with muses they haven't used in awhile.
The Voice of Time
I'm honestly scared of Zaz ever since kinda like-- reading Sitcks and Stones o w o;;....
You read Sticks and Stones? o uo Yeah, he's a douche. Which is why I fear inflicting him upon anyone... ALAS.

Omnipresent Waffles

The Voice of Time
CrispyWonderMint
]

We can always try to reboot the rp so you can bother him more-- ; w;

//quietly pets the little box they have Gravrill in -- tends to do that with muses they haven't used in awhile.

We could. Would you like to try the library again? We seemed to have hit the hill of "where." xD

ReikaItsumi's Husband

Shy Lover

7,950 Points
Helina
You read Sticks and Stones? o uo Yeah, he's a douche. Which is why I fear inflicting him upon anyone... ALAS.

Yea I read it ; w ;'' Sometimes I get bored and look through RPs when I have the mental capacity to actually...somewhat focus on something. Hrm...maybe when Gravrill is a Specter there could be an attempt at interaction--

CrispyWonderMint

The Library again doesn't sound too bad ;w; I just need to get into Abel's character a bit more and it will be able to go more smoothly, ye vuv

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
The Voice of Time
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Hm...how to get a 13 year old out of his shell... :u In any case, Abel might just accidentally embarrass the poor kid by randomly pointing out 'Oh hey, that's a nice picture you got thereeee o3o~" while he's drawing. And then....conversation! It'd actually be funny if I got to incorporate some of Abel's short term memory loss into an rp one day...or actually have him meet someone then forget who they were the next time they talked xD

/so late

I love that idea! XD
You can start it if you want.
Just quote me here >>

Dangerous Vampire

24,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
*Snuggles people.*
The Voice of Time
Yea I read it ; w ;'' Sometimes I get bored and look through RPs when I have the mental capacity to actually...somewhat focus on something. Hrm...maybe when Gravrill is a Specter there could be an attempt at interaction--
Well that's nice. o uo It's kind of a pivotal piece actually for people to understand just how big Granny is in the Dreamworld in terms of her power to silence even Zaz. *METAPLOTHINTCOUGHCOUGH*

And maybe... I would like to think Zaz can play nice. Like to think. I can hope.

ReikaItsumi's Husband

Shy Lover

7,950 Points
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

/so late

I love that idea! XD
You can start it if you want.
Just quote me here >>

Alrighty ;w; I'll see what I can come up with for a start e3e
vampireluver123
*Snuggles people.*
*aggressive snuggle*

Omnipresent Waffles

vampireluver123
*Snuggles people.*
Hi vamp! *waves* How's your day/evening/night/morning?

The Voice of Time

The library works! Would you like to start, or shall I?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff